who does youhei sunohara end up with

I'm curious if he ends up with somebody now that I really think about it... Tomoyo is best in this sorta thing but it would never happen. Press Room I know right? This is a list of characters from the visual novel, manga, and anime series Clannad. Sitemap. to be honest, at the beginning of the series i really thought that tomoyo and youhei would end up together... MyAnimeList.net is a property of MyAnimeList Co.,Ltd. 'Tribe Designation: Rassvet I chose Youhei Sunohara for the #SKContest because he is a hilarious character with a fun personality. For Clannad and most of Clannad After Story, his hair appears blonde. XD, "You want to live, don't you...? Notice at Collection Secondary characters include: Yukine Miyazawa, a quiet girl often found in the library's reference room serving tea; Ryou Fujibayashi; the twin-sister of Kyou, timid and a keen fortune-teller; Youhei Sunohara, the foolish friend of Tomoya's, who frequently starts (and loses) fights with Tomoyo Sakagami; Misae Sagara, the landlady of Youhei's dormitory; Kouko Ibuki, Fuko's older sister; Mei Sunohara, Youhei's younger sister; Akio and Sanae Furukawa, Nagisa's father and mother, who operate the Furukawa bakery; Toshio Koumura, a former homeroom teacher of Tomoya and Youhei; Yusuke Yoshino, an electrician who works for the sake of love of the city; Kappei Hiiragi, a mysterious young traveller; Naoyuki Okazaki; Tomoya's father, whom Tomoya distanced himself from after a quarrel that injures his arm; and Shino Okazaki, Tomoya's paternal grandmother. Even after being forced to do tedious tasks, they refuse to let Youhei come back and start bullying Mei. Sitemap. Youhei is mostly a comic relief character. Secondary characters Youhei Sunohara (春原 陽平, Sunohara Yōhei) Voiced by: … I really don't see the appeal of this bleached-haired delinquent. There's never a time where he bores me and lightens up the mood in Clannad. She also genuinely see him as a … This is seen blatantly when they are practicing for the date, and when Sunohara dresses up very nicely and pretends to stand outside all night waiting for their real date. If we're not, then in the visual novel, only YOU can be a homosexual and force Tomoya to go end up with Youhei (either for laughs or that's how you swing, I dunno :P) They seem to genuinely look down on him and he seems to be turned off by their violence (not that would deter him from getting them if he could though). I don’t know how and when they got, I was lucky I was able to dodge out of the way of most of it but it hit the side of my face and left a scar that’s easily visible. This was so he doesn't lose his job. Think about it! Youhei Sunohara is a contestant from Survivor: Aurora Name (Age): Youhei Sunohara (24)'Tribe Designation: Rassvet Current Residence: Buffalo, New York Claim To Fame: Oh well I don’t want to claim anything but being a roller derby star I guess is the best option. At the beginning of the series, Tomoya is a 17-year-old third-year student of Hikarizaka High. Like the whole acid incident started when I beat my rival team in a race. Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like And Why? Youhei then storms in and, together with Tomoya, beats up the whole team for bullying Mei. XD Since she like kicked his butt likeee...689585 times. Clannad: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Tomoyo-hen, Clannad: After Story - Mou Hitotsu no Sekai, Kyou-hen. She protected me, and made me feel I still had someone in my corner no matter what. Yukine seems to be the only girl that he showed interest in that can tolerate and show respect to him. He got extremely lucky, and I know for sure if I play similar just lay a bit more low than he did I will easily make it to the end. Fans of the show really loved him and considered him the über anime sidekick, which I disagree (as far as I'm concerned, Kohta Hirano is THE über anime sidekick). Tomoya spends a lot of time with him in his room. Tomoya spends a lot of time with him in his room. Thinking that he must find something to pretend he is happy with his life in order for Mei not to worry anymore, Youhei attempts to get a fake girlfriend, who finally turns out to be Sanae, who dresses up as a high school student. Roller skating is my hobby, but I hope one day people see me do other sports and perhaps I can make the X-Games. Notice at Collection She never left me, and she always made sure my needs were taken care off when the doctors or nurses weren’t around. Support 23) i voted kyou because it was the most unlikely, 1:18 et vivus et fui mortuus et ecce sum vivens in saecula saeculorum et habeo claves mortis et inferni, Lol, I bet Sunohara is still scared of Tomoyo. I'd love for him to end up with Kotomi or Tomoyo, but since this is KyoAni they'll ditch him as the friend character. I kno this is a little odd but theyd have really cute kids. Youhei is generally cocky, rude, and obnoxious, but he is caring towards his loved ones deep down. He resembles his father, having tan skin, spiky blu… I truly don’t know but whatever the case I hope I have fun and I hope I win. : Jiro Iwasa from last season I really enjoyed how he stayed loyal to his allies, and he took control of the game when he felt like he or his allies were in danger. Advertising He does … Sunohara, once again, does … Tomoyo i think. In this article, we'll be looking at those eleven, from worst to best. I'm here today with a question i couldn't get off my mind recently. Maybe this game could open my eyes to people who aren’t malicious as the ones I have met in New York. Advertising He does look rather spiffy in his suit. He acts a comedy relief and often gets beaten up by Tomoyo and Kyou. ©2020 All Rights Reserved. Unless Key intended for Sunohara to be loveless... 0.0. There are five heroines in this story: Nagisa Furukawa, a shy girl who wants to re-establish the long disbanded theatre club; Kyou Fujibayashi, a loud and aggressive girl; Kotomi Ichinose, a silent genius who is usually found in the library studying advanced topics; Tomoyo Sakagami, a cool headed delinquent transfer student who wants to become the student council president in order to preserve the cherry blossom trees; and Fuko Ibuki, a childish girl who carves wooden starfish to distribute to others as inviting them to her sister's wedding. So live! Terms Youhei is generally cocky, rude, and obnoxious, but he is caring towards his loved ones deep down. A place to express all your otaku thoughts about anime and manga. However, at the end of Clannad After Story it is revealed that he … For Clannad and most of Clannad After Story, his hair appears blonde. 7 Anime Voices We Feel Completely Missed The Mark, About He is the one who comes up with the idea of challenging the basketball club to a match in order to get the Choir club members to realise their determination after Yukine reads his fortune, and Tomoya and Kyou team up with him during the three-on-three match. I really haven't formed much of a sympathy for any of the main character of Clannad as of episode 7 but Sunohara along with that genius who is always in the library tingles my fancy. Tomoya - If we're talking about the anime, then Tomoya is straight all the way! He and Tomoya are known as the "Dirty Pair" in school. Pet Peeves: People who are overly competitive, or people who just use people for their personal gain. Privacy Current Residence: Buffalo, New York That is one of the scenes where his protective sides show, which I find sweet. He entered the Hikarizaka Private High School on an athletic recommendation in soccer, but was kicked out of the Soccer Club after being involved in a fight.

Dude Perfect Coloring Pictures, Matt Stutzman Wife, So Hard Jarvis, Chad Brownlee Wife Katie Mettling, Nicknames For Athena Greek Goddess, Camilla Rosso Wedding, Eagle And Child Huyton, Revolver News Bias,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *