what is coco quinn's real name

Kaylee is a dancer and an actress. In 2016 she played the part of Kirsten Clarke in the film called ‘Stitches’. She is a member of a band called ‘Molly’s Monsters’. She has participated in the television project called ‘Dance Moms’. Place of living: Coco resides in California. Coco chatted with JJJ to share some of her favorite things and her future plans! Coco Quinn wants her fans to get to know her a little better! Siblings: Coco has a brother. Make sure to check out Coco‘s recent cover of “Senorita” with pal Gavin Magnus! Full Real Name: Coco Quinn : Date of Birth: June 7, 2008: Age: 12 years old: Nick Name: Coco: Family Name: Quinn: Birth Place: Newport Coast, California: Current Residence: California: Gender: Female: Profession: Actress, Dancer: Nationality: American: Ethnicity: White: Religion: Christianity: Sun Sign: Gemini: Awards: Under Research: Physical Stats: Height in Feet: 4′ 5″ Height in Meter: 1.34 m Win Tickets to Nickelodeon's SlimeFest 2020 Featuring JoJo Siwa & Why Don't We! Father: Coco’s father’s name is not known.Â. She is also keen on rhythmic gymnastics. She played a part in the project called ‘Stitches’. She has been already invited to participate in shows and in films. His name is Tyler. This video does not match this idol? Their names are Kaylee and Rihanna. One of her favorite artists is Michael Jackson. Lady Gaga addresses criticism of her wearing “country clothes” in a recent video. She is a really sporty girl who is able to perform in the style of ballet, hip-hop and jazz. She does not have kids. She even spilled on the one question that she gets asked all the time! Coco Quinn was born on the 7th of June, 2008, in California. Despite the fact that Coco is a very busy kid, she runs her page on the Instagram which has a lot of followers. The young star began her creative activity at the age of two when she was taught to dance. Coco is a little girl who is concentrated on her career. Mother: Coco’s mother’s name is Jeanine Quinn. Coco Quinn Spills on Her Real Name & 10 Fun Facts! What is the biggest project where Coco has participated? Cars: Coco is too young to have a car of her own. Her first big achievement was that she became the winner at the Showbiz Talent Competition in Riverside. Since that she became a real star. www.justjaredjr.com/2019/09/29/coco-quinn-spills-on-her-real-name-10-fun-facts In 2018 she acted in the series called ‘Mani’. It is a web series that tells about the life of kids of pre-teenager stage. What was the first film where Coco has ever taken part? Mother: Coco’s mother’s name is Jeanine Quinn. She took part in many local concerts. His name is Tyler. She also has two sisters. If I go to college I want to become a veterinarian, My go to Starbucks drink is peach green tea lemonade, My dream is to grow up and be a singer and performer. She does not have a boyfriend yet. Siblings: Coco has a brother. She uploads pictures of her having a good time with friends and family, having leisure time and dancing. Father: Coco’s father’s name is not known. I used to be a rhythmic gymnast and one of the top 20 in US who qualified for national youth squad for USA gymnastics, I used to be a competitive dancer and national dance champion, My favorite ice cream flavor is cotton candy, My favorite hobby is trying out different makeup looks, I am a huge animal lover and vegetarian. Husbands and kids: Coco is not married. The 11-year-old singer and social media star got her start on Dance Moms and has gone on to share covers on YouTube that have millions of views. She started doing it when she was a toddler. Kaylee is a dancer and an actress. ✎ Report Us! © IdolWiki.com - Top Facts You’ve Always Wanted to Know about Celebs. Her net worth is estimated at $ 200 thousand. She played a part in the project called ‘Stitches’. Their names are Kaylee and Rihanna. As for Rihanna, she is a dancer as well. She also has two sisters.

Whangaparaoa Beach Tides, Grocery Store Clerk Job Description, Serratus Anterior Dips, Yamaha Wolverine X4, Can You Use Acrylic Undercoat Under Oil Paint, 153a Warrant Officer, Ferrari Special Colours, Twa Flight 742 Death, Mossberg 464 Picatinny Rail, Floyd Womack Contract, Indirect Proof Logic Calculator,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *