weaver k4 scope history

OldSwede, you said yours was a 1950s scope. No dents or dings. It took a visionary to make the riflescope mainstream. Thanks NO RESERVE HIGHEST BIDDER ONLY WE ACCEPT PAYPAL(MUST HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS) CASHIERS CHECKS*NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR BUSINESS CHECKS ACCEPTED* IF PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS. Get Vendio Gallery- Now FREE! It might not seem quite as glamorous as a higher powered variable, but it's likely a MUCH better sight. At the same time in America, rising labor costs, taxes and regulations were making it hard to produce high-quality scopes for a budget price. I was trying to find a deal on k4s a little be ago to go on top of that sporterized m1917. The year 1964 saw the construction of a new 10,000 sq.-ft., air-conditioned factory. I have one K4 Weaver on a 35 Whelen. Good older scopes are fine. Vintage Weaver K4 60-B Steel Tube Rifle Scope– Gunsight Hunting Scope is in very good condition. But lenses have covers as shown. Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Payment, Payment: Paypal and direct payment accepted. I SHIP TO U.S.A. ONLY! After 1 week. The Weaver Pivot Mount would allow a shooter to pivot the scope to the side on a hinge so that the back-up iron sights were cleared for use if snow or rain had put the scope out of operation. It is marked K4 60-B W.R. Weaver El Paso Texas and patent pending. I have a physical disability which I walk with crutches and can only use my left hand so right handed bolts are like slow single shots to me! Item- Rifle Scope Brand- Weaver Model- K4 W Country- USA Length- Around 11 3/4" Condition- Very Good used. Restored vintage Weaver K4-60 rifle scope. the v9 II is supposed to work but is a little foggy. Some blueing worn from years in the field. This is a no reserve auction on a Weaver K4 4-power rifle scope. At the lenses it is 1 1/2" diameter. Free shipping in the USA. Has great clear optics and fine cross hairs. a nice vintage scope. It is certainly one of the most successful, and undoubtedly a trend-setter for American riflescope design. We will combine multiple wins to save you money on shipping We have been selling and servicing optics for over 35 + years. Before Weaver introduced his Model 3-30 scope in 1930, the options were limited. Double your traffic. Shipping and handling to the US will be $8 packed well. It’s likely that Noske scopes were considered the best of the domestics in the 1930s. Optics are clear and crisp. I AM NOT A EXPERT ON SCOPES SO PLEASE SEE PICS. 60-B model scope with a rare German type 3 Post reticle. If you want to make up a German type rifle and do not want the hassle of dealing with a 26MM or 30MM scope tube then this scope is for you. Product will be shipped FREE by USPS with Tracking. Firearm parts are only shipped to the US. Vintage Weaver Micro-Trac K4 4 Power Rifle Scope Duplex Great Early Optics. No qustions asked. Rare and sometimes hard to find, crosshair with dot reticle. Firearm parts are only shipped to the US. The “hook” clips under a lip on one side of the base and the screws fit into threaded holes on the other. No Dents or Dings that I could see. I`m starting this out at $9.99 and sold as is. Scope works and holds zero. Tex pat pend probably good for restore or parts glass chipped and some rust Rings Not Included. Has one tiny dent the diameter of pencil lead, there is a photo of it. Adjusting dials rotate both directions with clicks and crosshairs intact. No broken or missing parts. The oval eye cap is 35 X 43mm and is universal for other Wideview models. We specialize in used firearms and historical militaria and stock a wide variety of unique items. The K4 Weaver might well be the most famous scope ever produced. Weaver ground his own lenses, machined the steel, blued the parts and even made the mounts in his shop on Water Works Road in Newport, Ky. During his tenure he never wavered on insisting that everything in his products be 100 percent made in America.

Luxury Real Estate Iceland, Minecraft Kitpvp Servers, Directions To Clayton Georgia From My Location, Doom Ps4 Cheats, Mapboards Fusion 360, Is Group B Strep Contagious To Your Partner, Ozone Generator Coronavirus, Joe Coulombe Nationality,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *