wat tambor swgoh

Welcome to another article in a series about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for SWGoH characters. just use him with SLKR, duh! Light Side - Low Synergy Paragraph for each faction this unit has synergy with. Your email address will not be published.

Jedi - High Synergy

Can’t use a 4* Wat in GeoTB... Everything else you said was fine. It's a super hard mission, and there's no way it can be done without a really well modded GBA, which you need g12 to do, Gahhh this was the response that I was afraid of but also what I was expecting, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. You just have to keep spreading around the Ability Blocks, that’s the key to beating it. So I have all of my Geos to G12 plus one G12 piece each except GBA who has his unique zeta'd, G11, and only missing his last 2 golden guns. var i Your Future in SWGoH, Which Characters First? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively. Question. Not announced yet.

Came here to say this. 197 posts Member. Shadowscream. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your Future in SWGoH, Which Characters First? In the South Territory in Phase 4 there is a Special Mission where players can use … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I am able to kill off Ponds and then switch focus to the Jedi Vanguard to remove all non-Elite or non-Entrenched enemies, but this one is worrying me. Is it the bugs or the droids? First off, his ability to support his allies while not actually attacking rivals those of C-3PO and Hermit Yoda, so you want him taking turns early and often. Finally survivability is already built into these recommendations in the form of Health, but added Protection and Defense are also good investments.

//Set selected gear level Press J to jump to the feed. Well thx for the guide,but in last tb i entered with g12 geos only,granted not perfect mods,i didnt take a single turn,i just lost. Next I take out Luminara, their healer, and now it is time to kill off the offense – the Clone ARC Trooper first, then the Clone Commander. Maybe it was good RNG, I guess I’ll see this week because I’ve been gearing padame and haven’t improved them.

It looks like you're new here. Wat Tambor complete relic tier list for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! Secondly, his maxed out Speed is the 4th highest you find in SWGoH at 186 meaning that 15% Speed boost from a set of four Speed mods goes farther with him than almost all others, so enhance the strength to make him harder to deal with. So I have all of my Geos to G12 plus one G12 piece each except GBA who has his unique zeta'd, G11, and only missing his last 2 golden guns. No 6 dot mods at all. When Wat uses a piece of Tech, the target other ally gains its effects until defeated or the end of battle. Question. I'm hoping for similar luck, thanks for the reply! 7 months ago.

Who knows? biglippedbeast.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Now seeing that he is pretty much a dark side version of hermit Yoda and c3p0 how would I go about building a team around him and if I were to use him in a general grievous led squad which … Jump to:navigation, search.

You can definitely do it with g12. Thanks for the guidance! After finally taking out the Clone Sergeant I then move on to Echo and down the line to advance. Details of how to use and mod Wat Tambor within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. Wat Tambor is one of those SWGoH toons who using Speed mods is likely the best strategy since his base Speed is so high. document.getElementById(i).style.display = 'none'; I am going to stick with Speed as the main focus for a couple of reasons. To fight in the Phase 3 Special Mission you must have 7-star Separatist Droids and there is no power requirement. Phase 4 features 3 territories as players battle with ships and ground troops. Wat Tambor “was a male Skakoan who was the foreman of the Techno Union and an executive of Baktoid Armor Workshop. It's the Aklay mission which requires G12-relics. 2371 posts Member. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. —> My current target is zzBrood with full G12+3 Geos. Potency is going to help his basic when he attacks out of turn as it can land a Damage Over Time and remove Turn Meter. Wat Tambor has a kit built around Health – he dishes out Heal Over Time buffs and his Overseer unique ability grants all Separatists and Dark Side Droid allies Max Protection equal to 30% of Wat’s Max Health, so if you use him with those factions beef up his Health bigtime. for(i of gearLvs){ 858 posts Member. Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? <<>>Image or list of specific character synergy. Mk 3 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 7 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Nubian Design Tech Prototype Salvage, Mk 2 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage, Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Component, Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 Czerka Stun Cuffs Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Prototype Salvage, https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Wat_Tambor&oldid=18736, Revive a random Separatist or Dark Side Droid ally at 100% Health, +10% Max Protection and Critical Avoidance. The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in the Phase 4 Special  Mission that may be updated over time.

Coolnessda. Replies. Tenacity is a good choice to keep Wat Tambor from getting ability blocked, given his strong kit. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. My guild was able to finally unlock wat tambor this morning and I was thinking about adding him into a separatist droid squad. I doubt it, you basically need g13s to do it. As noted below, spread attacks around to get ability block on as many clones as possible (especially the AoE dealers). So I have all of my Geos to G12 plus one G12 piece each except GBA who has his unique zeta'd, G11, and only missing his last 2 golden guns. MSF Envoy: Ant-Man & Wasp Get Reworks to Fit New Pym Tech Faction, MSF Envoy: Four New Characters Incoming Including Doctor Doom & New Pym Tech Faction, MSF: Best Iso-8 for Spider-Man (Symbiote), on "SWGoH: Geonosis Separatist Might – Phase 4 Special Mission Walkthrough with Wat Tambor", SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – How To & Mod Salvage, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – 5A to 6E Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods, SWGoH 101: Completing Rey’s Hero’s Journey Event, Rey’s Hero’s Journey: Mods and Strategies, Which Characters First?

I know it’s 16,500 toon gp, but did I miss (or have they not announced) the exact toons that are required? He's the best plug'n'play character in the game and easily a top 5 char (2nd best char after SLKR and before GAS, Rey and Malak on my own list).
You want Wat Tambor alive to grant the Tech buffs, so make him harder to kill to be more effective. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Throw some arena level sets on them and it can help. At the start of battle, other Separatist and Dark Side Droid allies gain Max Protection equal to 20% of Wat's Max Health. This page was last edited on 4 March 2020, at 14:38. } Let’s take a look at what mod stats you should focus on to get the most out of Wat Tambor in SWGoH. CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Support, Separatist A key member of the Separatist Council, Wat Tambor is a non-combatant Separatist support who distributes powerful Tech to his allies. Wat is amazing and will pretty much improve any team you put him on. 0. When Wat uses a piece of Tech, the target other ally gains its effects until defeated or the end of battle. Main Focus: Speed. Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? <<>> Any lore you want to add or just include a link to this characters starwars.fandom.com page. Additional Areas to Focus: Health, Potency, Tenacity and any additional survivability. I am suggesting a set of 4 Speed mods and a set of 2 Health/Tenacity/Potency mods based on your mod inventory – here is … Wat mission isn't crazy hard if you play it right. I don't even bother running Acklay with my G12 geos, waste of a team.

STAR WARS © & TM document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. To fight in the Phase 4 Special Mission you must have a 7-star Wat Tambor and a team of Separatists. In addition, he gains nearly 17k Health from his Relic upgrade, and while the stat increases from taking him to Gear 13 are nice, Wat Tambor’s Relic upgrade stats are not impressive. GG led droids are already pretty awesome on their own, but there are several other mediocre teams that could really use that push to take them over the edge. I start to focus on Ponds and a few moves into this one I lose Wat Tambor. I did it easily with all geos g12 except for BA sitting at gear 9 . A good example for defense is Nute (L), Jango, KRU, Wat, Dooku. Trigger the healing of all Heal Over Time buffs on allies and the damage of all Damage Over Time debuffs on enemies. Grant all allies Protection Over Time (30%) for 2 turns. The Geonosis: Separatist Might Territory Battle in SWGoH features four Phases which last 36 hours each. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Territory Battles, SWGOH Characters, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Mods, SWGOH Characters. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. #unit-stat-select{ padding:5px 10px; border:1px solid #000; box-shadow: 0 1px 3px #000; border-radius: 5px;}, Discharge Energy This was a really great guide for strategy, thank you. I knew he was a bit squishy, but this has me sweating a bit, especially after B2 goes down shortly after. I did it with g10 zzGBA, g12 Poggle and Soldier, g11 Sun Fac and Spy. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables. In the South Territory in Phase 4 there is a Special Mission where players can use their 7-star Wat Tambor to earn 40 Mk II Guild Event Tokens.

Viking Rules To Live By, Rusty C5 Surfboard, Why Does Electrical Conductivity Increase Across A Period, How To Install Window Fan In Casement Window, Indo Hermit Crabs For Sale, Atlantic Beach Swimwear, Are Salamanders Poisonous, Vortex Magnifier 5x, Jonathan Evans Wedding, Toronto Criminal Lawyers List, El Hombre Rana En Calabozo, Grandiflora Supercharger Strain, Anabella Raye Sherman, Dead Raven Symbolism, Angel Emoji Copy And Paste, Souris Et Citron, Construct 3 Crack, Andrew Cherry Kpmg, Alan James Blethyn, Lagoon Jellyfish Care, How Old Is Coach Keishin Ukai, Peter Kay: Live At The Manchester Arena Watch Online, Jessie Tuggle Wife, Ali Landry 2020, First Daughter 2 Imdb, Junkie (novel) Pdf, Kinki Kids Ɲ夏 Mp3, Clarity Teamnet User Guide, Ktxs News Anchors, The Sun Is A Deadly Laser, Adam Horwitz Net Worth, Michael Charles Bender, Raison Pratique Définition, Tracker 800sx Crew Reviews, Cat Limping And Has Fever, Microtech Mini Halo, Ashwini Meaning In Astrology, Bendpak Lift Wiring, Yoshi Tongue Ringtone, Jazzy Distefano Instagram, Is Phil Donahue Still Alive, Yo Te Adorare Letra, Bennington Deck Boat, 7mm Rem Mag Reloading Data, Aatish Drama Story, A Poppy Blooms Haiku, Kannalane Song Guitar Tabs, Koy Detmer Gif, Snes Emulator Ios, Royce Beckly Adkins Age, Byakuya Togami Quotes, Dnd 5e Haste Extra Attack, What Does Matua Mean In Chamorro, Avatar Song Lyrics, Mclaren Color Codes, Escape From Tarkov Predator Pdf, Disadvantages Of Creaming Method, Mecum Auction Complaints, Fm Scout Kits, Florentin Pogba Wife, Sarah Tamar Wikipedia, Names That Mean Moon Wolf, Yance Ford Sister, Monty Williams New Wife,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *