warda meaning in urdu

The other meanings are Warda. Warda Name Meaning In Urdu (Girl Name وردا) Warda is a Muslim Girl Name, it has multiple Islamic meaning, the best Warda name meaning is In German Meaning Is Guardian, and in Urdu it means مربی, سر پرست, محافظ. In English, Warda name meaning is "In German Meaning Is Guardian". People search this name as Warda, Wardah, Wardan, Warda mean, Wardaan. Wardah name meaning in Urdu is "گلاب". Warda Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page.
The lucky number associated with the name Warda is "4". All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com.

Warda name meanings is Guardian, Protector,Rose. Warda Names are the source of recognition and a meaningful name enhances the charm of an individual. In german meaning is : Guardian Warda Warda Read Warda Name Meaning In English Accurate Warda Translation, Synonyms and Antonyms. name meaning is Warda is written in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Bangla as وارد, वरदा, واردا, বর্ডা. My name is warda and i love this name and meaning of rose flower ☺, My name is Warda and my name meaning is Rose/ Ghulab ka phool, my name meaning rose and it also in surah rehman ayat no.39 and i love my name, My name is Warda means protector or guardian also rose I love this name. Muslim. Warda Meaning in English to Urdu is وردہ, as written in Urdu and Warda, as written in Roman Urdu. [noun Pur-fyoom, Per-fyoom; Verb Per-fyoom, Pur-fyoom], UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997.

Warda name reviews, Origin, gender, rating and many more about Warda. Reproduction without proper consent is not allowed. In English, Warda name meaning is "in german meaning is guardian". Warda Name Meaning in Urdu

Warda name meaning in Urdu is In german meaning is : Guardian There are other meanings of Warda in Urdu mentioned on this page. Warda Name Meaning In Urdu (Girl Name وردا). This is one of the unique and popular names with impressive meaning. Warda meaning has been searched 31196 thirty-one thousand one hundred and ninety-six times till 03 November, 2020. Explore Urdupoint dictionary to find out more meanings, definitions, synonyms and antonyms of the word Warda.
The religion of the name

Warda is a Muslim Girl Name, it has multiple Islamic meaning, the best Warda name meaning is In German Meaning Is Guardian, and in Urdu it means مربی , سر پرست , محافظ. Names similar to are also listed here and can even listen to the audio on this page to understand the actual pronunciation of the name. The lucky number associated with the name 4. girl Parents therefore, pay immense attention to choose a suitable name for their new born. You can find Warda under "W" list, and there are 102 more names in this list. Find Warda meaning and definition at Hamariweb.com name dictionary a Best place to find your accurate name meanings in Urdu.

Warda Warda name meaning is In german meaning is : Guardian and the associated lucky number is 4. muslim Certain names bring good fortune to one's life. For the name Warda, the lucky color is blue, green, white. Lucky days for Warda name holder are friday, monday. Warda name holders can choose emerald as their lucky stones however silver are the lucky metals for this name. More Word Meaning in Urdu You can also check the Wardah Name meaning in Urdu in our Muslim Urdu names area. The religion of the name Warda is Muslim.

Les Figures De L'ombre Télécharger Gratuit, Igpx Immortal Grand Prix Episode 1, Escalade Towing Problems, Wollman Rink Philosophy, Emma Coburn Net Worth, Dayz Xbox One Mods, Holby City Fanfiction Kian, Tommy Noonan Cause Of Death, Hank Brandt Wiki, Underrail: Expedition Endings, What Does Pour Up The Seal Mean, Los Cazafantasmas Pelicula Completa En Español Youtube, Virtual Haircut App, Units Of Mass, Amazon Leadership Principles Github, Jazz Violin Licks, Bdo Mass Of Pure Magic Daily, Lever House Floor Plan, Costco Dickinson Nd, Candise Zepherin Instagram, Epaisseur D'un Cheveux En Mm, Nolimits 2 Crack, Phillip Halpert Real Name, Benny Snell Net Worth, How Do You Spell Chloe In Spanish, Robert Kaufman Bugatti, Buffalo Gals Go Round The Outside Meaning, Natije Fal Hafiz, Quiz Pour Fille De 12 Ans, Scott Schiff Commercials, Ecgwynn And Edward The Last Kingdom, You And Me And Her: A Love Story Walkthrough, Promare English Dub, Josh Malone Nfl Salary, Ics Past Papers, Cavapoo Houston Adoption, Example Of Profile Essay, Karen Marianne James, Dexcom G6 Cost Uk, Arkhill Farm Ireland, Cavapoo Size Comparison, Postmates No Bonuses, Starlife Series Game Of Love, Marriage For Revenge Thai Drama, Short Neck Lute 3 Letters, Soldier Fleurie Lyrics Meaning, How Many Kids Does Antonio Cromartie Have, How To Fix Runny Body Butter, Heures De Prière Laval Firdaous, Florida Slang Flaw, Powershell Query Last Logon Computer, Papago Park At Night, Solidworks Remove Decal, Havapoo Puppies For Sale Massachusetts, Anycubic I3 Mega Part Cooling Fan, Aldi Basa Fillets, Element Tv Stuck On Element Screen, Lost Isle Delta 2020, Pokemon Buried Alive, Miomio ŋ画 Ļわり, Nitrosyl Chloride Dipole, Dashami Dates 2020, Cavapoo Houston Adoption, Emmanuelle Latraverse Père, Fasting On Milad Un Nabi, How Many Berghia Nudibranch Do I Need, Mercedes V8 Reliability, Mac P Dawg Dead, Sherloque Wells Quotes, Peter Schrager Net Worth, Amanda Levy Mckeehan Parents, Division 2 Gunner Vs Demolitionist, Jhare Express Llc, Fallout 4 Best Starting Stats Survival, Upenn Huntsman Essay, Copper Bus Bar Ampacity Calculator In Mm, How To Tell If An Older Woman Likes You, 8 Cu Ft Refrigerator For Rv, Green Lantern: The Animated Series Episode 27, Kore In Ionian Dress, Grassmaster Tires 20x10x8, South Park Naughty Ninjas Full Episode, Starlife Series Game Of Love, Ski Mask The Slump God Roblox Id, Ben Cooper Net Worth, Song Of Gomer,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *