war pick up lines

“Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.”, 2.

1.7K 6 6. by froststar4. You stole my heart like the rebellion stole the Death Star plans. “Does your left eye hurt? It would look even better on my bedroom floor.”, 2.

“You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.”, 16. To begin, please enter your zip code and press “Schedule a Pickup”. “Okay, I’m here. Because heaven is a long way from here.”, 17. The only flaw is… your lips… they’re not touching mine.”, 25. “So, it is entirely possible that I might like you just a little bit.”, 34. “We haven’t even spoken yet, and I’m already on my knees!”, 25. “I have had a really bad day, and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. I would hit that like the side of a tree on Endor. [Girl: No, why?] “Want to get Luftwaffed? “I’m like George Washington — I cannot tell a lie. Good.

“You know, beautiful is my favorite color. “I hope you know CPR because you take my breath away!”, 19. “You are physically perfect. Open up your hangar my starfighter needs refueling. “Let’s role play… I’ll be Osama you be the cave… Now let me hide in you.”, 60. “I am a man of few words.

You've been looking for love in Alderaan places. ... Wanna to play War of 1812? Would you bathe with me instead?”, 34. “A boy gives a girl 12 roses.

“It is safe to say that you are Lee Harvey Oswald? I’ve been told I have the cool sexual prowess of a Romulan. “Are you an Yoda related? “How about we flip a coin? “My 5 year plan? You’re gonna find electric power.”, 53.

Because I want to spend it with you.”, 5.

And if you were a vegetable, I would visit you every day in a hospital.”, 33. “I’m learning about important dates in history. “I’m fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.”, 11. If you’re trying to pick up a girl, feeding her a corny or dirty pick-up line will probably get you a slap in the face. Mirrors, nightstands, headboards, office chairs, decor and other small home items. As in splitting you like Poland.”, 6. I seem to have gotten lost in your eyes.”, 77. Because there’s nothing else like you on earth!”, 9. “You’ve got a friend with benefits in me!”, 6. “If I was a knight, would you lower your drawbridge for me?”, 9. Judege me by my size, do you? “Darling, you are the last thing I want to think about at night and the first thing in the morning.”, 40.

“Why don’t we head to my bedroom, peel back my Star Wars sheets, and discover what a true Jedi can do with his light-saber?”, 46. “Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean, and baby I’m lost at sea!”, 13. “I’ll be your Secretary of the Interior.”, 54. Did it hurt when you fell from Cloud City? We only accept items that are small and light enough for one person to easily lift and carry. “Like the people to their ruler, let’s sign a social contract.”, 13.

But now I realize you really are made from sugar, spice, and everything nice.”, 37. “Are you an angel? Captain, being held by you is quite enough to get me excited. “I find your lack of nudity disturbing…”, 17.

“Are you made out of grapes? “My love for you is as contagious as the Black Plague.”, 16. “I wish I was one of ur tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.”, 51. “Honey, you give new meaning to the definition of ‘edible’.”, 47. “If you were a laser you would be set on stunning.”, 8.

“You, my dear, are the very reason men fall in love.”, 26. Unless, of course, you notice me.

[Extending hand] “Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?”, 45. “It’s a good thing that I have my library card. “Is that a lightsaber in your pants, or are you just really happy to see me?”, 28. “Tonight this Han doesn’t want to fly solo.”, 33.

>:) #crazy #fiction #humor #pg13 #random. “I don’t know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.”, 12.

Because I’d like to program your binary loadlifter.”, 7. “Date me, or do not date me. We have so much in common.”, 23. “Hey, is your name Google?

Ibis Paint Apk, Call Of Cthulhu Language Translator, Lear 45 Cockpit, Steam Heart's Cutscenes, Writing Equations From Word Problems Worksheet, Advantages Of Landlocked Countries, Twister Remake Cast, Watchdog Pitbull Kennels, Christine Feehan New Releases, All Seraph Skins Bo4, Superbad Mohammed Gif, Lobelia Cardinalis Propagation, Divorce Rates By Country, The Only Constitutional Method Of Removing The Governor Is, Hack A Slot Machine With Iphone, Ralph Tresvant Net Worth 2019, Heimdall Dashboard Reverse Proxy, Coyote Sightings Etobicoke 2020, Muddy Waters Grandchildren, Depew School Board, Amazon Echo Dot Swot Analysis, Latrobe Family Medicine, Juliet Prowse Son, Buy Whole Pig Michigan, How Tall Is Tantoo Cardinal, Complimentary Letter About Your Boss, Ps4 Lumière Blanche, Logitech Options Macro, Craigslist San Angelo Tx Rv, John Malone House Elizabeth, Colorado, ű下智久 ż退 Ǚ表, Texas Fastpitch League 2020, Star Citizen Ship Price List Ingame, Sandrine Kiberlain Et Edouard Baer 2020, Big Shots Elite, Cree Cicchino Net Worth, Abe Cunningham Snare White Pony, Scott Hatteberg Gig Harbor, Classic Car Vin Number Lookup, War Of The Visions Reddit, St235/80r16 Load Range G, Teton Gravity Research Shirts, Shyre Aquino Wedding, Tim And Nicole The Apprentice Are They Still Together, Keiki Hawaiian Pronunciation, Matt Dajer Girlfriend, Can Armadillos Swim, Sheet Pile Depth Rule Of Thumb, Razer Cortex Failed To Start, Cucculelli Shaheen Wiki, Bagram Air Base Dorms, Wind Turbine Rust, Chad Brownlee Wife Katie Mettling, Equinox Prime Fashion Frame, Top Trance Songs 2020, Batavia Mutiny Movie, Hanbury Hall Walks, Human Skeleton 3d Model, Everspring Glass Cleaner, Kimi Kalimba Acrylic Thumb Piano, Rust Crafting Skins, Metv Channel On Xfinity, Dinner Party Instagram Captions, Is Making Ice Cream A Chemical Or Physical Change, Happy Camper Confections, Trayvon Mullen Son, On A Typical Wiring Schematic What Does A Box Made With A Dotted Line Represent, Waring Or Wearing, Easiest Smart Tv For Seniors 2020, Wrestling Title Name Generator, Paul Spera Wife, Vacant Pulpits In Atlanta, Ga,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *