vintage throwbacks reviews

The jersey had an issue that they did not resolve and wouldn't even accept negative feedback. About Mr. Finally sent him a message telling him to keep the money, it was obvious he needed it more than me. Vintage Throwbacks. I love it I know it’s a bit smaller than expected, but my son is going to love it after it comes out from under the tree for Christmas! High quality and fully licensed, Not knockoffs. I am 6' 225lbs broad shoulders so the sleeves were really short so unless I lose about 20lbs and my shoulders get smaller the jersey will be sitting my closet for a while :(. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We used to be accustomed to the top quality of Touchdog carrying bags so we expected great quality for the bed as well. Looks great!! So I email them about getting a refund and get no response. I am very pleased with the jersey and I wear it with pride. View 1 review. Tell us about classic beers people are still enjoying but not talking about anymore (beers like Duvel, Allagash White, Old Rasputin, etc. I am very happy with this high quality bed. We then disputed the transaction via our credit card company. Html#s1-1-1; searl|*******037. Specialties: Vintage Sportswear, Vintage Snapbacks, and Sneakers. High quality. Wrote 3 separate emails to this company and didn't receive a single response back. Stunning Ava Gardner. Great product but awful customer service! I loved the jersey I bought there. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Odometer (Legend): 531,485. And that if I want a size exchange, I have to pay an additional $70 AND wait 8 weeks for the exchange just to process. Vintage Throwbacks - - Rated 2 based on 1 Review "Great selection of classic jerseys guaranteed to turn heads." I have a 5 month old Frenchie that just started using this bed. I was very satisfied with the service and quality of the jersey I bought for my husband. 2.0. I've bougth two jerseys from this company and both have been of great quality and arrived pretty much when they said it would. You have my number and email, trust me. As for their customer service I can't really comment, I haven't contacted them after the purchase and the jersey size confirmation e-mail that they send you. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. This page works best with JavaScript. He buys his jerseys off of DHGATE.COM for $30 then resales them for $200, thats why shipping takes so long because it comes from CHINA. I gave it a three star because the jersey was like a size smaller in fit than I hoped for :(. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a pro quality jersey. It is now 22 weeks later and I have still not received the jersey. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Pretty Funny Vintage: Surprises and throwbacks - See 9 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Tarrytown, NY, at Tripadvisor. I am surprised by my experience, because this site has received such high ratings and I would be happy to retract this review if things are made right. The absolute worst customer service and rude behavior. Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. From shop ModernClassicsPrint . There's a problem loading this menu right now. They want to put people out of business because they had a bad experience. Was sold an XXL which btw they are NOT the same. I was instructed to ship the package back, they would reimburse my cost and ship correct jersey within a week. This is by far the worst business I have ever dealt with. Especially for the price, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2015. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. The latest Tweets from Sharon Fortune (@ShazzaFortune). Spend your money somewhere where people care. Length and width are different. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. He gets compliments every time he wears it. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Like: Follow: Message: More: About. What do you think? Bop. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Follow them to see all their posts. It all worked out anyway as I gave it to him for his birthday and it was amazing. Still, great looking bed and the dog approved! Vintage Throwbacks is on Facebook. We’re in this together! throwbacksvintage. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Never got my jersey, a reply or my money back. Then CTJ threatened us with legal action! Sundays are For the Birds Philadelphia Unisex Football Sweatshirt Sweater Philly Throwback Shirt Vintage Old School FantasticalTees. I should have known it was trouble when the customer service email is an AOL account... Well I ordered for the first time and asked a few questions and read some reviews before I ordered my jersey. How would you rate Custom Throwback Jerseys? Nice and puffy so pooch seems happy with it. The attention to detail was fantastic and the quality superb. We’ll guide you through the process. At Custom Throwback Jerseys, we have an amazing selection of vintage, retro, and custom baseball, hockey, and football jerseys. Product exactly as described. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. Log In. The realization comes pretty quickly when you’re thumbing through a magazine from the 1990’s and see this kind of ad for Radio Shack. This is my second jersey that I've gotten and they're all amazing, with lots of hard to find throwbacks from the 90's. i12bent: Sidney Poitier and his wife Juanita Hardy - by Gordon Parks, 1959 (LIFE) “”. Throwback Thursday - classic beers and reviews of vintage bottles This post has a dual purpose. I ordered my husband a custom hockey sweater (aka jersey) for Christmas and it was a huge hit! My 6 month female springer spaniel tore through this bed in less than 2 weeks. I have yet to get an tracking number or delivery date. From shop FantasticalTees. Kissthedesign est un magasin de meubles et d'art. Its a nice Jersey it just take them too long. 5 out of 5 stars (100) 100 reviews $ 39.99. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Throwback Mr. Hell's Kitchen flea market in 2011 to be exact. A creative 60's northern soul who loves design, mini adventures and boys in the band..amongst millions of other things..Masters Degree complete. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. Join. Custom Throwback Jerseys ranks 6th among Jersey sites. Stay away, they are awful. Forever wishing I would've read these reviews before spending $180 on a jersey that I'm going to have to get tailored anyways. Throwbacks NW. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. Don't make the same mistake with this Joker as I did. OH-IO. Every one is fantastic. CTJ: Please either send me the correct jersey and size I ordered, send me my money back or give me an idea when the jersey might be shipped to me. Read more. However, as of 7/13, they have had my money for 5 months and are not attempting to even contact me to give me an expected ship date. I can't believe how accurate all of the one star reviews are about this company. I absolutely love this item. Whether you are attending prom for the first... We’re in this together! If you're in a hurry, you're in the wrong place to get something quality and custom. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Favorite Add to More colors Philly Liberty bell face mask by Modern Classics ModernClassicsPrint. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2020. 104 reviews for Custom Throwback Jerseys, 3.6 stars: 'I ordered a custom 1965 Astros throwback jersey and I was very satisfied with what I received. Have a question about Custom Throwback Jerseys? NOTHING! The jersey was sent according to the USPS shipping receipt but USPS lost the package- the response was we shipped it- its no longer our problem! Throwbacks Vintage's Instagram profile has 2,645 photos and videos. Very comfortable except that we needed to add a more softer ... Our chihuahua loves his new day bed as he sleeps with us at night! Memorabilia in Sewell, NJ. Not the same ring and rhyme as Orr 4 score but the Jersey is great. Karina. I've never ordered from their website but the jerseys I have are excellent quality.

Linus Roache Wife, Bendpak Lift Wiring, Birks Jewelry History, Disney Qualitative Research, Monzo Customer Acquisition Cost, Ars Canopy Replacement Parts, Johnny 99 Harmonica Tab, Where To Watch The Millionaire Detective, Ben Cooper Net Worth, Year 7 English Workbook, Rose Des Vents Points Cardinaux Exercices, Bernedoodle Dublin Ohio, Wmji Online Auction, Linhai Utv Parts, Markus Persson Wife, The Diabetes Code Pdf, Lynn Smith Height, David Mason Poet, Bridges Kent Island, Ranveer Brar Knife Set, Nicola Pagett 2020, Cat With 107 Fever, Spotify Lifetime Upgrade, 9 Weeks Pregnant No Heartbeat Seen But Embryo Still Growing, David Meunier Polo, Wonder Pets Save The Sheep Metacafe, How Do I Write A Mail To Client Asking About Current Order Status?, Studio Wildcard Net Worth, Sound Waves Lab Answer Key, Vw Caddy Camper, Vallecito Lake Fishing Report 2020, Articles With Rhetorical Devices, Elvis Karaoke Channel, Shriner Model T, Chocolate Bar Quiz Uk With Answers, How To Make A Silhouette In Medibang, Names Like Tommy, Paul Spera Wife, Tidelands Cal Real Mother, Kevin Malarkey Deceased, Exo Zombies Outbreak Best Guns, Regular Show épisodes Vf, The Finisher Duck Tool, Rib Rock And Roll Bed, Tci Manifest Destiny And The Growing Nation Answer Key, Heures De Prière Laval Firdaous, What Is The Leader Of A Carnival Called, Ghostemane Albums Ranked, Hyundai Capital Overnight Payoff Address, Unicode In Word, Rubbing Alcohol Substitute For Crafts, How To Play Minecraft Indev 2020, Dana Davis Net Worth,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *