trek 720 multitrack specs

Ready to go! If you feel you need to add any braze-ons for whatever reason [like a bottle cage mount under the down tube], do them or have them done first. Trek 7700 Multitrack Hybrid bicycle 700c 15" Small, TREK 7700 MULTITRACK ALPHA CUSTOM 20' MOUNTAIN BIKE, TREK 700 MULTITRACK HYBRID ROAD BIKE 21 SPEED 700 WHEELS 15" FRAME BLUE, WOMEN TREK MULTITRACK 7100 - 14 INCH BIKE - 21 SPEED - SEE PICS -, Trek Multitrack 7200 Hybrid Comfort 24 Speed Bike 17.5" (44.5cm). Let me have it! I ride 20-25 miles at a pop on sometimes challenging/ hilly terrain, all road use not off road. The Bidder agrees: Bidder will make the payment within 3 days after winning the auction. Trek Multitrack 7200 Color: Stain Steel Blue/Silver Frame: Alpha Custom Aluminum Size: 15” Wheels: Alloy front hub. © Copyright 2001-2020 BEARTOOTH MEDIA GROUP, INC. | U.S. Library of Congress Serial Registration ISSN 1537-0364

I ask that you please submit payment for all purchases within 24 hours of purchase. This information may be used for marketing purposes by Trek Bicycle, its subsidiaries, its affiliate Trek Travel LLC, and your local dealers. CLEAN, IN GOOD CONDITION AND WORKS AND RIDES FINE, IT COST OVER $480 NO RESERVE. WINNING BIDDER MUST PICKUP BIKE WITHIN 5-DAYS AFTER AUCTION HAS ENDED! Rims and spokes are in good condition. I've been surprised how inexpensive some bike tools were when compared to automotive tools. Template by Kali Marcum Copyright 2008 KALI'S ONLINE PRODUCTIONS, Just a great bicycle! Sealed Brakeset: Tektro V-Brake. Needs tune up. I don't know much about bikes, come and look at it.

A geometric frame It's a perfect size. Has normal cosmetic wear like scuffs and scratches. Nice 7005 Aluminum frame in very good condition Cromoly Fork for a smooth ride original Matrix 700c quick release rims rear and front Rear cargo rack for added utility around town Has double eyelets rear single front for fenders/racks wheels spin true and hubs are very smooth Adjustable stem/handle bars for a comfortable riding position 29" stand over height 24 speeds/ shimano stx rear derailer shifts into all gears Free local pickup in the Dallas Forth Worth Area. in fair shape, it operates fine but a few upgrades wouldn't hurt it at all(chain is getting pretty close to end of it's life, and IMO the crankset should be upgraded) and of course some light rust spots from age and use- that can be touched up pretty easy. 53 cm Top Tube, 29 in Standover Material: True Temper OX Cromoly steel Color: purple Wheels: 700c doublewalled and eyeleted Matrix Titan Tour rims with Shimano STX hubs Tires: 700x28c Panaracer Tourguard Plus kevlar lined reflective tires Drivetrain: 3x7 Crankset: Shimano STX Triple Shifters: Bar end shifters Derailleurs: FD- Shimano STX, RD- Shimano Deore LX, Brake Levers: AC250G White aero levers Brakes: Shimano STX Cantiilevers Handlebars: Alloy Randonneuring bars Accessories: Rear rack, Handbuilt in the USA Serial# 1210453 I run a small used bike shop(Bike Right) and non-profit collective(Freewheel Community Bicycle Collective) in Madison. The faster I receive payment, the faster I can ship your, 2008 trek womens 26" hybrid bike. Specifications: FRAMESET Size, 17.5" Frame, Alpha White Aluminum, Front Suspension, RST Sofi T. Preload adjustable, 50mm, WHEELS Wheels, Alloy hubs; Bontrager 550. Antiques, collectibles, to household items& electronics usually mixed in with large lots of items at auction. Just a tune up can run upwards of 50.00 or more. It has been sitting in storage- hanging on the wall as you see it here- for ten years now. Trek does not sell, trade, or rent your personal data to third parties. Tires.

A storage fee will be added to items not picked up within 30 days. If you have a bike shop do it the adjustments/repairs could be quite expensive and may cost more than the bike is worth. I RODE THIS BIKE ABOUT 2 TIMES AND IT RIDES SMOOTH. Limber up those fingers and go. Light weight. You will receive tracking information as soon as the item is shipped. Receive new Members-only content, gain access to 2,000+ articles in the archives, and become a part of the most passionate community of backpacking experts in the world. This is a Trek 700 MultiTrack hybrid comfort styled bike. I am selling this as a frame. Trek 7300 Multitrack - 17.5" - mountain bike - super lightweight - blue, Trek 7500 Multitrack bike -Hybrid - aluminum road bike - Evansville, IN, Trek 730 MultiTrack Hybrid Road Bike 21 Speed Cro-Molly Steel Made in USA, Trek 700 Multitrack womans hybrid trail bike silver ladies road comfort bicycle.

21" Cro-Mo steel frame& fork. BIKE IS IN PERFECT RUNNING CONDITION FRONT TIRE WAS RECENTLY REPLACED BACK TIRE STILL GOOD AND HOLDS AIR.

Trek 720 MultiTrack 21 speed in very good condition Purple color.

BIKE IS FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. If you are. Item must be paid within 5 days of auction end.

Green in Color. Trek Multitrack 7100 Hybrid 17.5" Alpha Aluminum Bicycle~SRAM 3.0~VG+ Condition! Size: 21 inches from center to top of seat post. Tires: 700 x 35. Pre-owned and shows minor use, no dents, no deep scratches, no damage, tires are old and dry, seat has rips, the rest of the bike is clean and in working order, please ask all questions before buying, we also offer local pick up. It measures 21.5 inches from the neck to the seat, 19 inches from the crank to the seat post. Cargo rack on rear of bike.

I use new heavy duty bike shipping cartons. Actual shipping costs for all orders can be determined by the shipping calculator. (Note that I have a friend who owns a 700 and is having the same problems.).

If any item is not as I have described, please contact me directly at 608-446-1194. FEEL FREE TO EMAIL QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING PLEASE.SOLD AS IS.NO RETURNS.NO REFUNDS. That is in nice, lightly used condition. CroMoly frame. English. We'll replace them. It is in more than adequate functioning condition. Trek 700 Multitrack Bicycle Road Street Bike Shimano Age: Several years. 21" Lugged True Temper Double Butted Cromoly Frame Made in the USA Original Cromoly Multi-track fork made in the USA Original 700c Matrix Titan Tour rims made in the USA Nice Continental ultra race kevlar tires 700x23( never had a flat. Overal good bike and good looking. Alaska and Hawaii bidders must contact us before bidding. Feel free to ask questions if you have any concerns. AUCTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY KG By bidding on this item. Any cleared payment received on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday. Next to the frame itself, nothing has a bigger impact on your bike's performance than the wheels. Hi everyone, I'm looking for an inexpensive commuting bike, preferably lightweight.

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A USED BIKE IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ITEM PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE PLACING YOUR BID. Nuff said. This information may be used for marketing purposes by Trek Bicycle, its subsidiaries, its affiliate Trek Travel LLC, and your local dealers. Nice Trek for the money! Watch the latest. a bit stiff, need to install front suspension.

If we like it, we shoot it: exciting races, exotic places, candid moments, random weirdness. A little bit of dust collected over the years.

TREK MULTITRACK 7100 HYBRID BIKE ROAD COMMUTER COMFORT 18" Aluminum frame very clean. Tires: 700 x 35. TREK Super Light Weight Custom Aluminum- AlphaSL This is a Great Bicycle loaded with extras The numbers are as follows: Mens Bicycle- TBI-0407 C85HN388 228C2712 WTU. ABOUT ME, I have been an active eBay member since 2004. It's a great bike for short commutes and rides with friends or family along a bike trail. If you have any questions or want better pics please e-mail. If payment or contact is not made within 2 days of purchase.

This frame is identical to the same year trek 520 except for paint. ALL PACKAGES SHIP INSURED VIA FED EX! COME GET THIS CREAM PUFF WHILE ITS HERE CLASSIC HYBRID HARD TO FIND A GOOD ONE LIKE THIS. I guarantee the item to be as described. The top tube is 56cm c-c. I have 700+ positives on my account so know that you can bid with confidence. 700x35c; 30tpi, DRIVETRAIN Shifters, SRAM 3.0 Comp twist. Over the years I built a great toolbox for fixing bikes. PAYMENT SHIPPING $80.00 NEED HELP* JUST ASK! Cash is acceptable for local pick ups. I pride myself on providing, accurate item descriptions and high quality photos for all of my listings. Mens Trek MultiTrack Multi Track 700 Road Bike Bicycle 14 Spd Green, Trek Multitrack 7900 carbon fiber mountain bike excellent Columbus Ohio, 2003 Trek 7100 Multitrack Aluminum Frame Bicycle- 21 Speed, 26" ladies TREK 700 multitrack 21-speed bike, A+ USA TREK 7300 MULTITRACK Hybrid Ladies BIKE 24 SPEED 13" ALPHA ALUMINUM FRAME, A+ USA TREK 7300 MULTITRACK Hybrid BIKE 24 SPEED 20" ALPHA ALUMINUM FRAME, Trek Multitrack 700 Womens Bike 17 inch Frame, Trek 15" 7300 Multitrack '06 Orange and Grey, TREK 700 MULTITRACK 21 SPEED WOMEN'S BICYCLE, TREK 720 MULTITRACK MOUNTAIN BIKE MOUNTAIN BICYCLE HYBRID, Trek 7500 Multitrack Hybrid Bicycle Frame + Bontrager Select Rims 20 1/4 Inches, TREK MULTITRACK 7100 HYBRID BIKE 18" ROAD COMMUTER COMFORT, Vintage 1991 Trek 750 Multitrack 21" Lugged frame, touring bike made in the USA, Mens TREK RST 7200 Multitrack 27"Alpha Custom Aluminum Bike, TREK 7500 Multitrack hybrid City Bicycle made in the USA ..local pickup DFW area. Frame: Alpha Custom Aluminum 13" Rims: Bontrager Fairlane 700c Shifters: Shimano Gripshift Centera RD: Shimano STX RC FD: Shimano Nexave Fork: Trek Cro-Moly Crank: Shimano Nexave 170 Serial Number: WTUH063051S Saddle: Oasis Comfort Tires: Invert 2 Brakes: Shimano Hubs: Shimano Seat Post: Post Moderine Cargo Rack: Trek Shipping: I ship UPS ground and take great care in assuring. hand shifters are not original and work a bit odd but do work good. UPS UPS does not deliver to P.O. After usng a Raleigh hybrid during bike tour in the west of Ireland, I bought this bike new in the fall of 99 for $375 as soon as I got back. Rebuilt the wheel hubs with new bearings and grease. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS MUST USE EBAY'S GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM- WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY DIRECTLY All items are sold as-is unless they are misrepresented in the auction description. Unless stated otherwise above. Both tires are 700x35C Priced to sell!

La Paz County Assessor, Rough Patch In Relationship Reddit, Michigan Sos Change Of Address Form, Shortest Img Model, Javascript Remove Element From Array By Value, Human Foibles List, Wind Waker Rom, John Berman Wife, Earl Watson Joy Taylor Split, What Ethnicity Is Burna Boy, Allagash Brand Canoe, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Meilleur Set Guerrier, Vechain Live Chart, Jim Kerr Vocal Range, Spanish Caravan Wiki, Mls Matrix Broward, Exercice Conversion Heure, Minute, Seconde 4eme, Buy Mandarin Fish Uk, The Humans Monologue, Two Sure For Fortune Thursday, John Berman Family, Preterite Vs Imperfect Story, 75 Grain 223 Bullets, Apple Business Cycle, Csi Sqweegel Episode, Fish Cheeks By Amy Tan Essay, God Of War Muspelheim Impossible Trials, Beauty Point Tasmania, Texture Of Baroque Music, Rick Aviles The Stand, Mark Rooney Actor, Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Lover, Ashley Mowbray New House, Fossil Fighters Switch, Flamingo Sound Hoya,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *