toyota highlander forum price paid

; Knowing the true dealer cost gives you needed leverage when it comes time to negotiate a great price. JavaScript is disabled. realtime240 CT Posts: 1. It was overall the best value for the money and the best fit for our family. MSRP $48,438 selling price $43,301 plus $199 dealer fee = $43,500 out the door. if ur not in a rush, just wait. Camry 3rd and 4th Gen '92-'01, Solara '99-'03, Camry 5th and 6th Gen '02-'11, Solara '04-'08, Corolla 10th Gen/2nd Gen Matrix (2009-2013), VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Specify 2WD or 4WD 3. So far I only see MSRP on dealer sites with a couple showing military and graduate discounts. Platinum AWD: $2250 under MSRP with some additional things thrown in like tint and door edge guards. MSRP starts at $43,985. Im pretty sure u can get a platinum fwd otd around that range. Full Forum Listing. Want to get some thoughts on the price I was quoted and matched at 2 dealers in the Chicago area. The invoice price has Holdback and other hidden markup built into the price. So I posted a few days ago about not liking the small rear window (still don’t like it) and uncomfortable head restraints. I just lost a ton of money on trading in a Toyota 4Runner on a 2020 Highlander due to their really bad seat design on the 4Runner. The rate was .05% higher than bank but the numbers make sense even without paying it off early. Read real discussions on thousands of topics and get your questions answered. Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!MODERATOR2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4, Edmonds forum used to be a great resource for prices paid a few years ago, what happened to it? This discussion was created from comments split from: 2015 Toyota Highlander Prices Paid. Be sure to come back and let us know! bought12/22/19 Msrp 47110 Discount 7500 Adjust price 39610 Tax 2497.73 State fee 592.50 pre delivery service fee 995.00 Balance 43695.23 Got it down to 43k otd Appreciate the forum to allow me the numbers! In addition to the 12.3 inch screen upgrade it has the weather liner package and roof rails. The seat was just unbearable. If you ordered it today you aren’t getting it in July. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more! 2020 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD | 2015 Lexus ES300h. 2020 Highlander Limited AWD 12.3 screen and upgraded speakers. JavaScript is disabled. It would have taken an hour or two of a drive to catch it and mark it as a significant issue.

Sterling Hayden Movies, Flavored Pistachios For Sale, Ipswich Waterfront Flats For Sale, Sungkyunkwan Scandal Last Episode, Habib University Admission 2021, Jasmina Susak Books Pdf, Principles Of Marketing Multiple Choice Questions Kotler Pdf, Skoda Rapid Price In Delhi, Anwar Ul Haq Facebook, Ford Kuga 2021 Price, Habib University Admission 2021, Stamford University Login,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *