tlaquepaque menu oakwood square

Came for lunch around 12:30 with my girlfriend. The 13.4-acre plaza has been revitalized in recent years. The food was acceptable as usual but they need to get their head in the game when it comes to service. This spot has a good bit of parking but it can get filled up rather quickly. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “Fantastic prices for the portion size.” in 2 reviews, “This isn't Tex Mex - it's Mexican food more like what you might find in Southern California, which some people find blander.” in 2 reviews, “I ordered a Chimichanga, an Enchilada, and a Chille Relleno.” in 2 reviews, in Fast Food, Sandwiches, Food Delivery Services. I had the fried burrito with shredded bee and my girlfriend got the 2 chicken enchiladas rice and beans. We travel Full Time in our Motorhome, originally from ZANESVILLE OHIO & Tlaquepaque on Maple Ave is still our favorite AUTHENTIC MEXICAN RESTAURANT!Service is great Marguiritas are fantastic and the food is outstanding!!! Especially service. He came once in the beginning to get our drinks and take our order, then once at the end to cash us out. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. There is no need to cook for your events. After coming here a few more times over the past year or so, I hate to do this... but I really have to come back here and dock a few stars. The employees are nice, funny, and do a great job at checking on their tables often. Our servers are knowledgeable, accommodating and dedicated to making your experience with us both memorable and pleasant. Their food? That's an overall solid 4 for me. At least once every 8-10 days! Very disappointed for being a regular, not sure I'll be back. That usually helps me narrow down the options a bit. The experience had definitely gone downhill a bit. Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details. You'll find great Mexican meals and a friendly staff at a reasonable price. When I'm in the area I will definitely be back. Chips and salsa are always satisfying! After coming here a few more times over the past year or so, I hate to do this... but I really have to come back here and dock a few stars. Been a long time favorite of mine until the last time I was there. The enchiladas are good. It's nice to throw veggies into a mix of rice and beans. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Tlaquepaque Mexican Restaurant. The wife and I have eaten at this restaurant many times since moving to the area from Louisiana, and have waited until several visits later to make this review. The sangria was great also. Baked, not fried. We hope that you will enjoy your visit with us and return soon so that you can experience the many dishes we have to offer from our new exposition kitchen. My finance's food was just as bad. So, is it the best Mexican food in Zanesville. Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 9:30 pm But is it really? Excellent job management and staff. They also have a nice sized patio right up front, for those days that aren't negative fifteen outside. Our gifts cards can be used for any occasion and amount. I was back in the area and decided since I had such a good experience Id go back. Pretty much everything about the same after all the regulations being put on small businesses! Pricing and participation may vary. When I called back to let them know I was missing something, I was on the phone for 20 minutes with someone trying to figure it out. With over Eight locations, there is always a place to find the best Mexican food closest to you. I love that they have a vegetarian section of the menu. It’s our way of showing our appreciation. We love Mexican food! I was even trying to pay for it again. With over Eight locations, there is always a place to find the best Mexican food closest to you. We, at Tlaquepaque Restaurant, take pride in recreating that same festive atmosphere with our authentic cuisine and our colorful murals depicting our heritage. After months of anticipation, Tlaquepaque Restaurant is open in Oakwood Square. I asked for a steak burrito and bit into a chicken burrito but I was still in the parking lot and went back inside and they made me what I had ordered. We were seated then forgotten until finally a server asked if we had ordered. | site design & development by A LA MODE designs, We recommend and gladly accept reservations. It's thick and creamy, so freakin' good! I recommend the fish tacos. It's not clear when the restaurant officially closed. Get a $20 Fill Up with all the fixins. Nachos are good, fajitas are good, sopaipilla is good, etc. The wife and I have eaten at this restaurant many times since moving to the area from Louisiana, and have waited until several visits later to make this review. Thank you for visiting our website! Of course, the Margaritas were Good. Not great, but good. Service, food, cleanliness. // ]]> Warmest regards,Russ Chambers and Roger StewartOwners and Operators, The Bistro of Oakwood, 330.915.8173 It's not perfect; they did screw up a to-go order for me one time. We had the queso fundido and 2 plates of tacos al pastor.The chorizo in the queso tasted burnt and the whole thing was super greasy and runny.The tacos-I'm not entirely sure what went wrong here. The Repository ~ 500 Market Ave. S, Canton, OH 44702 ~ Do Not Sell My Personal Information ~ Cookie Policy ~ Do Not Sell My Personal Information ~ Privacy Policy ~ Terms Of Service ~ Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. ), the overall experience is impacted greatly by the odds smells and gnats everywhere. After months of anticipation, Tlaquepaque Restaurant is open in Oakwood Square. My boyfriend and I stopped in last night for dinner around 8/8:30. Oakwood Square spent more than 15 years slipping into disrepair as store fronts remained empty or saw a rotating cast of tenants. Delivery & Pickup Options - 62 reviews of Tlaquepaque Mexican Restaurant "Very quick lunch service and reasonably priced meals! Making change for good. We like the pineapple quesadillas. Came for lunch around 12:30 with my girlfriend. While a lot of what I mentioned in my original review still stands true (not much competition in the area, parking is easy, you tend to get seated quickly, etc. Will I continue to visit when I'm hungry in Zanesviles, yes yes and yes! I'm so shocked this place has such good reviews. Save. Plain Township announced the opening on its Facebook page with a celebratory "ole!". Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The rice tasted old. Check it out today! Claimed. Visit our restaurant to get yours! I thought my food (veg. The staff gets together and sings for you, I believe fried ice cream and a candle is involved. It's the second Stark County location for the popular Mexican eatery. I'd say yes. Join us this weekend for some great entertainment, A fantastic evening Al Fresco with live Sizzling S, Join us this weekend and try our famous Surf & Tur, Join us tonight 10/2 for a live performance by @gr, Join us for Wine Wednesday with Mariachi Los 4 Gal, Join us this weekend for dining al fresco with liv, We have an amazing week (9/23, 9/25, 9/26) of musi, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins.

Where To Catch Live Bait Hawkesbury, Barnegat Schools Board Minutes, Rocky Balboa Speech Ringtone, Brian Kilmeade Website, Le Monde Incroyable De Gumball Saison 1 épisode 1, Mclaren Color Codes, Used Surfboards Ventura,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *