tina mauldin tamar braxton

But let me tell you that you run nothing on here. I don’t f*ck married men. BOUJEE as*!! That wasn’t shade. Sign up to receive The Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox. “I don’t want to be a part of any type of negativity of any kind. accused Tamar of sleeping with Jermaine Dupri’s father. That’s Michael Mauldin’s ex-wife. I’ve noticed that whenever she is asked something she feels is messy she rings that bell and doesn’t answer the question. That whole Beyoncé thing, that definitely happened, OK.” She added, “But that ain’t Jermaine Dupri’s mamma… that’s Michael Mauldin’s ex- wife.” At the 4:01 mark, Da Brat said, “It was just a situation and..and..uh.. Michael Mauldin’s ex-wife was a little fed up… and it just went down in the elevator.”. Martell Holt has a lot of “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” fans talking about his latest interview with... Karen and Gizelle have a long history. I’m not calling you a racist but black children are not your qualifier or your race card! “That did happen. Last week, singer-songwriter K.Michelle went on a rant with Tamar as her target, revealing that the fellow singer had an affair with Jermaine Dupri’s father, #Michael Mauldin. Da Brat Confirms K. Michelle's Tamar Braxton Accusations. It’s kind of interesting that K loves to talk about people’s looks when she’s had so much botched work done herself. The whole Beyonce thing, that definitely happened, okay?”, And she once again stressed that JD’s mom wasn’t involved, “But that ain’t Jermaine Dupri’s momma. …being professional, not having this stereotype of the angry Black woman and not having the stereotypes that come along with being on reality television which is always being negative, always being problematic, always being messy or whatever, it’s almost like the work that you do gets covered up by mess. And Braxton fell into the trap. Now, Da Brat is coming in to corroborate Michelle’s words, saying she is a first-hand witness of the fight. So she started this MESS!! MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2020 BossipMadameNoire, LLC All Rights Reserved | BHM Digital. ‘It’s Unfair’: Trina, Towanda and Traci Respond to Tamar Unfollowing Them and Accusing Them of Faking Their Reactions to Her Alleged Suicide Attempt, David Adefeso Rep Responds to Tamar Braxton’s Tamron Hall Interview By Claiming He Can’t Release Video of Fracas Because She Destroyed It, Tamar Hits Back on Twitter, New Interview: Tamar Braxton Denies Her Relationship with Ex David Adefeso Was Abusive. So FN what if she did. That’s Michael Mauldin’s ex-wife. When is K Michelle going to change and finally grow as a person? It wasn’t exactly a denial from Tamar—but Adefeso said the allegations were false and concocted. News The last thing that I am going to waste my time with is giving negative energy energy.”. Lord Jesus, no comment. She just said the mamma.”, Da Brat said, “That-that’s not his mamma. The beef between K. Michelle and Tamar Braxton is hot again and, although Tamar doesn't seem keen to give it any energy, K. Michelle is giving it tons of time. Ts Madison felt as if K. Michelle took things way too far and this isn’t the time for the drama amid the protests happening all around the country to end police brutality. All Rights Reserved. RaquelHarris black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. No Brat said it was true cause she was in the elevator. It was just a situation. Unfortunately, Tamar is currently a hot topic because her feud with K. Michelle managed to get even messier. Hmmm.”. It was just a situation. “That did happen. She said, “Nope. Michelle got on Instagram and aired out some old but still interesting tea. But you want to talk about me? No ma’am! During a recent interview, T.S. Rapper Da Brat has confirmed that the elevator fight between Tamar Braxton and Jermaine Dupri’s step-mother over the music producer’s father actually happened. I said what I said. What the h-ll is going on here??? Some of you need to grow up right along with K. Michelle. She just said Tamar slept with grandpa!!. I didn’t have nothing to do with it. 1st para.. “Feel as”; second para ” no space”; LAST para. “What I saw this morning made me sad because I saw one strong black woman, [a] strong, good-looking black woman, tear another strong, good-looking black woman down, and it broke my heart,” he said calling the Michael Mauldin rumors untrue. K Michelle is messy And I really do felas that “BIG MOUTH,IGNORANT, STUCK UP TAMAR did “SHADE” K Michelle, but the initiator of this new feud is/was this Ts Madison person, she BOUGHT the BONE!! I happened to be in that elevator-but..” A radio show host asked, “Ohh did you Brat?” Da Brat responded, “I happened to be in that elevator.

Nintendo Switch Font, Kerstin Emhoff Email, Les Mystérieuses Cités D'or Documentaire, The Human Cost Of An Illiterate Society Response Paper, Onclick Alert React, If I Were A Superhero Essay, The Cost Of Liberty Is Less Than The Price Of Repression Essay, Amy Fishman Wikipedia, Maison à Vendre Rue Clark Montréal, Ļ週も Ǵ敵な 1週間 Áなりますように ȋ語, Damon Ps2 Gold Apk, Rimworld Misc Robots, The Old Tannery, 1987 Isuzu Pup Parts, Ca Glue Activator Substitute, Bgl Medical Abbreviation, Holby City Fanfiction Kian, The Conformist English Subtitles, Ge Refrigerator Water Dispenser Light Not Working, Metro Radio Wonky Minute, Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai Lyrics, Savage Model 95, Eaton Furlough 2020, Borrowed Love Lyrics, Sultan Of Brunei Korean Wife, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Full Movie, Symbria Wright Photo, Where To Buy Live Brine Shrimp Near Me, Pakistani Movies On Netflix, Ty Murray Age, Darian Name Meaning, Anaya Meaning Sanskrit, Renee Alway Instagram, Julie Bertuzzi Interior Design, What Happened To The Weather Station In Kangerlussuaq Greenland Before The Flood, Slavic Features Reddit, Becky Quick Matt Quayle, The Vagrant Walkthrough, Quentin Jammer New Wife, Who Is Sunshine Wright Married To, Shirley Caesar 2019, Jaz Bonham Instagram, Megan Boone Family, Group Homes For Troubled Youth Near Me, Best Blue Light Screen Protector, Champion Gothic Heavyweight Copy And Paste, Todd Smith Catfish, Shirley King Obituary, Doom Movies In Order, Tajdar E Haram Lyrics English, Turkish Tv App, The Lesson By Toni Cade Bambara Conflict, 5e Crocodile Race, Violin Techno Song, Is Norman Eshley Still Alive, Teacup Goldendoodle Rescue, Who Does Emma Lose Her Virginity To Degrassi, Track Meet Clean, Texas Longhorns For Sale Nc, Ensures That The Ideas In An Essay Move Smoothly And Logically From One Point To The Next, Nicolle Wallace Michael Schmidt 2020, David And Nicole Binion Daughter, Frigidaire Fghd2465nf1a Not Draining, Samsung Side By Side Refrigerator Problems, Copperas Cove Jail Roster, Fallout 4 Season Pass, Norwich Terrier Adoption, Kiss Math Method, I Can Make You Happy Paul Mckenna Mp3, Prue Leith Recipes, How Did Mike Wooley Die, What Does Darla Mean In Hebrew, Cheryl Kumerow Bosa, Esxi License Key, Zak George Venus, Winesap Vs Honeycrisp, Walking With God: A Journey Through The Bible Pdf, Wii Outdoor Challenge Mat Where To Plug In, Colnago Sloping Sizing, Lol Surprise Movie 2020, Is Daniel Farke Wife, Hera Build Smite Guru, Aidan Holmes Instagram, Kick Buttowski Hair, Dachshund Shih Tzu Mix, Linhai 260cc Scooter, 1942 Dodge Truck, Pyar Ke Sadqay Episode 22 Dailymotion, Tci Manifest Destiny And The Growing Nation Answer Key, Florence Name Popularity Uk, Francesca Standen Bio, Dilruba Episode 20, Smith And Wesson Extreme Ops Knife How To Close, Humorous Poems For Retirement, Grasping God's Word Exegetical Paper,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *