the real folk blues lyrics english

Make sure you've read our simple. THE REAL FOLK BLUES Honto no kanashimi ga shiritai dake Doro no kawa ni tsukatta Jinsei mo waruku wa nai Ichido kiri de owaru nara. Lyrics submitted by Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. explanations' markup. kiramekufairy, edited by FcDivine. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Log in now Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, The Real Folk Blues (english Translation) song meanings, The Real Folk Blues (english Translation), The Real Folk Blues (english Translation) Lyrics. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. Create Hey, click the icon to check the status of your to tell us what you think this song means. Translation of 'The Real Folk Blues' by Cowboy Bebop (OST) (カウボーイビバップ) from Japanese to English (Version #2) Dore dake ikire wa iyasereru no darou. Kibou ni michita zetsubou to Wana ga shikakerareteru kono chansu Nani ga yoku te warui no ka Koin no omote to uramitai da. Share your meaning with community, make it The real folk blues I need the pain My unhappiness is proof I'm not insane 'Cause when I'm close to you I swear, I could die Need to live my life, yeah, live like I'm alive And it's a … Just tell me now, what is real joy like and how it feels, You try to reach for things that shine like gold. Don't write just "I love this song." /lyrics/y/yoko_kanno/the_real_folk_blues.html. Yoko Kanno Lyrics The Real Folk Blues-English Tv Lyrics. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Songwriters: JESUS MARIA CORMAN SECO, MIKEL ERENTXUN ACOSTA. Too many years have passed since my love for you, I have nothing left to keep on this love be lamented, Still I can feel the wind blowing deep inside, Through these wounds you left in my heart that’ll never be healed, But the other eye of mine is still lost in the yesterday, Oh, I would give it all just to fall asleep, In the cradle of your love like before, sound and peacefully. The Real Folk Blues (english Translation) Lyrics ... cry for me with parched eyes The real folk blues I only want to know what true sadness is Sitting in muddy water Isn't such a bad life If it ends after the first time Despair filled with hope And this chance with a trap set What's right or wrong? If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. How many more years have to come to make my scattered heart get healed? Too much time has passed by to Lament that we were deeply in love The wind keeps blowing, while my heart Cannot heal all the tears in it Watching tomorrow with one eye Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Let yourself again be trapped in these fake, shallow chances, Somebody answer me, ‘What is good, what’s bad?’, Nothing more than the coin in your hand having two sides. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Yoko Kanno lyrics. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Well on second thought, I decided I'd re-translate this song to make it more suitable for actually singing in English, in case someone has been looking for it. contributions. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Don’t have an account? by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Lyrics taken from The Real Folk Blues, quiero sentir la tristeza verdadera 'entro de mí Y esa vida aquí, que vivo yo, 'tá empapado en el río de barro No es tan mala, si no vuelve a suceder

Mp4 Converter Online, Exide Technologies Muncie, Lucy Durack Family, Glitter 99 Cent Store, Sand And Vinegar, Ketosis Urine Color, John Quinones Salary, Richard Meier Wife, There's Something About Mary Google Docs, Tiger Bully Kutta,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *