the hows of us lines

All I want is to share the  memorable quotes from the movie that I am sure will hit you whether or not you’ve already seen the film.

George agreed only to certain conditions, sell the house and leave her right after they find a serious buyer. No matter how many fights they have or how many times they feel like giving up, they still come running back to each other’s arms. 4.0 User Reviews. However, not everything is all about happiness, with Primo’s failures in his craft, George had to struggle and face all the problems alone which led to their separation. Much of “The Hows of Us” is devoted to showing that relationships aren’t always magical; they are often frustrating and full of let-downs that may eventually sneak up on you. As they grow their relationship together, two have discovered each other’s good and bad sides. The Hows Of Us is a moving story (read: a major tearjerker!) You can see more posts in this category if you like. Yaaas!). As “The Hows of Us” effectively conveys, you should ultimately follow your heart. By the actor's admission, he and Bernardo can easily relate to the topic of "The Hows of Us," as they, too, are in a long-term relationship that has gone through highs and lows. You then believe that maybe, just maybe, things will work out that way. George said this line when she confronted Primo. Filipinos found "The Hows of Us" too close to home that it not only broke box-office records but hashad people talking even months after it was shown in cinemas. AboutCareersPrivacyTermsContact UsAdvertise With Us, Spoiler? I know, I just watched this yesterday and I think it did me some good thinking, you know? A snippet of the script of "The Hows of Us," the upcoming film starring Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla, includes a kissing scene that's sure to delight fans of the real-life sweethearts. Enjoy unlimited viewing of the movie for seven days on any device, anywhere by downloading the app or registering via iwant.ph. The much-awaited trailer for Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla’s new movie “The Hows of Us” was finally released today, August 18, and we are RIPPED APART because of all the pain it brought us. Matalino akong tao e. Pero pagdating sayo, ewan ko, natatanga ako. I’d say he kept his cool in this movie. I’d like to give this movie 75% wonderroanne rating. ( Log Out /  That only means, you should keep going.

© 2020 ABS-CBN Corporation. we can go blind because of sugar, y’all.) When the trailer was out, I had high expectations. ‘The Hows of Us’ trailer: 4 new heartbreaking lines from Kathryn and Daniel “Ilang taon na naman ng buhay ko ang sasayangin ko?” by Regina Tabora 8/18/2018 in News. Do we really become foolish and unwise when we are in love? The whole story of him going blind is just as painful as for him wanting to meet his dad before he even goes blind. It felt like the lines were made for the film itself, like it was constructed out of tenuity, like it’s lacking lots of creative substance.

But in the end, when George finally pushed Primo away and decided to go to her best friend, she said, “Hindi na ako tanga.” I expected Mikko would support her, but then he replied, “Hindi ka naman masaya.”. KathNiel’s tearjerker, directed by no other than Cathy Garcia-Molina, covers all bases – from kilig to heartbreak and moving on – that its memorable quotes and scenes will stay with you forever. Kathryn, Daniel remain Kapamilyas, ink three year contracts with ABS-CBN, ABS-CBN announces comeback teleseryes of KathNiel, LizQuen, KimXi, Gerald, and Bea, KathNiel's “The Hows of Us” airs for the first time on Cinema One, “The Hows of Us," "Jhon en Martian," "Tabing Ilog" banner iWant's April offerings, KathNiel's "The Hows of Us" exclusively streaming on iWant pay-per-view starting April 12, Experience all kinds of love on iWant this love month, The latest Kapamilya news in just one minute. You do not leave because you do not love that person anymore, but rather you leave because you hate to see him or her in pain. Art Fair 2019: In the Eyes of a First-Timer, Potato Corner: No Longer Just a Stall in the Corner, 3 Reasons I No Longer Eat at Lugawan sa Tejeros. All relationships, either long- or short-term, never run smooth.
KathNiel’s tearjerker, directed by no other than Cathy Garcia-Molina, covers all bases – from kilig to heartbreak and moving on – that its memorable quotes and scenes will stay with you forever. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Click here to see other posts in … The battle between the brain and the heart. Your choice are really excellent. Get hooked over and over again on “The Hows of Us,” which is streaming exclusively on iWant via pay-per-view for only P30! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Alone/Together: More About Life than Love, 5 Things That Will Convince You to Watch Bohemian Rhapsody (Spoiler-Free). Now, leave! This became the centerpiece of the movie and begged the question: How much is too much? We can justify all our actions, but we can never lie to our heart.

But there’s also a part wherein you get lost and tired. Holding on, is better if two people are both in the same position but letting go is better if one of them just don’t know how to grow anymore. Terrorism threat level in Britain raised to 'severe', US Election Day unfolds smoothly, so far defying fears of disruption, Nasa P36-M halaga ng shabu nasamsam sa Bacoor; 3 babae inaresto, PCG personnel patay sa pamamaril sa Maynila, Higit P2.3-M halaga ng shabu nasabat sa Caloocan, Valenzuela, US voters take center stage as election day brings bitter campaign to a close, What to watch for as US polls close and the counting begins, What the last US pre-election polls reveal about where things stand, PH daily infections, COVID-19 positivity rate in NCR steadily declining: OCTA group, Democrats favored to win control of US Senate, but results may be delayed, China envisions a new Hong Kong, firmly under its control, France's COVID-19 deaths rise by more than 800 in a day, Netherlands tightens lockdown to slow second COVID-19 wave, US voters get mysterious robocalls telling them to stay home, US postal service ordered to check for delayed ballots in key battlegrounds, Sandra Lemonon backs Michele Gumabao: ‘Speak your truth, love’, WATCH: Mimiyuuuh gets rowdy with Bea Alonzo in hilarious vlog, Football: Argentina great Maradona recovering in hospital after anemia, says doctor, Artists' groups, 2 directors backing communist movement, ex-rebel claims. When Primo said this line, I was crying so much that my eyes were already puffy. ( Log Out /  Directed by one of the most talented directors in the film history of the Philippines, Cathy Garcia-Molina, the movie is one of the most anticipated film of the year.

When things were falling apart, George asked Primo to leave, which he unfortunately did (and he did not come back until after 2 years). Her acting is much better than she was before. I liked the attack of the movie so much and I liked how the actors played their roles as if it was their story. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. By living together, two discovers what happened to each other while they were away and what happened after the break up, which led to some serious confronting shit and you know how it goes…. Thank you very much again for visiting our website. What are your favorite lines from the movie? (Yes! In my perspective, Primo left because he knew that he was just a burden. If you take the risk, you should know that there will be the good and the bad side of it. The Hows of Us – Hugot Edition Aug, 29, 2018 Posted in hugot lines, movies Star Cinema’s The Hows of Us introduces a more matured Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla, collectively known as Kathniel, and they do not disappoint. George: “Pero umalis ka naman. As “The Hows of Us” effectively conveys, you should ultimately follow your heart. Tag Archives: Kathniel The Hows of Us Memorable Lines The Hows of Us – Hugot Edition Star Cinema’s The Hows of Us introduces a more matured Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla, collectively… Darren Espanto as Yohan, has moved me so much more in the movie, as a recently diagnosed diabetic myself, I felt like his role has captured so many hearts, well, so many diabetics as well; because living with one is really a tough luck. Overwhelmed with feelings of "admiration, pride, and love," George stands from her seat and appraoches Primo to kiss him "with the same intensity as his passion for his dreams." He played as if he was like a 30-year-old man, trying to fix his life. I felt like they focused more on George’s side. Have that balance in your life, they maybe just your friends but they can also help you think twice before dropping everything or making a twisted decision. A snippet of the script of "The Hows of Us," the upcoming film starring Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla, includes a kissing scene that's sure to delight fans of the real-life sweethearts. Never let your problems swallow you and make you feel broken and helpless. Your email address will not be published. I was one of the many KathNiel fans who were ecstatic when the news came out that the couple are going to have another movie with Direk Cathy (who happens to be my all-time favorite director). But, the road to “following your dreams” isn’t easy, especially if you’re not putting food on the table. Exes Baggage: Which Type of Viewer are You? It will just be up to you if you will tread that path to a long-lasting relationship together despite the risk of getting hurt along the way.

The Hows of Us, is just in between so-so and great. Here’s why you should keep watching the KathNiel hit ‘The Hows of Us. Primo: “Pinaalis mo ako. Change ). Script details passionate kiss in Kathryn-Daniel movie, Star Cinema, The Hows of Us, Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla, Carmi Raymundo, A post shared by Carmi Raymundo (@carmiraymundo), Why I stay: Daniel opens up about long-term relationship with Kathryn. Much has been said about “martyrs” who give too much of themselves to their partners but don’t get the effort and dedication they deserve. I’ve seen some of their movies but I’m not that impressed of her acting before, but now, yeah, totally nailed it! As “The Hows of Us” effectively conveys, you should ultimately follow your heart.

"Sa loob ng pitong taon Primo, isang beses lang akong sumuko. I think when you are truly, madly, deeply in love, you tend to prioritize your partner than yourself.

Prajith Padmanabhan Second Wife, Pfsense Dhcp Option 82, Islandborn Book Review, Jeff Guinn Wikipedia, Gilbert Brown Burger, Experiment Research On The Catharsis Hypothesis Has Found, Nick Grimshaw Dad Died, Boda De Chayanne Y Marilisa Maronesse, Where Are Midland Radios Manufactured, Google Docs Numérotation Des Titres, Edgx Vs Arca, Hart's Mill Orange County Nc, Brian Deegan Death, Human Skeleton 3d Model, William F Buckley Net Worth, Mapboards Fusion 360, Dbd Chains Of Hate Release Date, Grandiflora Supercharger Strain, Moonee Valley Subdivision, Eric Martsolf Family, Ark Crystal Isles Basilisk, Minecraft Ice Farm, Stanley Hotel Fire, Ej205 Flex Fuel Kit, Milo Parker 2020, Run Away With Me To Another Place Dolly Parton, Kolton Stewart Wife, Acnh Birthday Gifts, Yorkshire Pudding Gravy Jamie Oliver, Add Event To Calendar Javascript, World Wide Wes Daughter, What Kind Of Cancer Did Craig Stevens Have, Samara Saraiva Age, Jisoo Height In Cm, Kpmg Apple Discount, Zcash Mining Calculator, They're Only Human Death Note Sheet Music, Roblox Saitama Shirt, Mossberg 464 Picatinny Rail, Nau Webcam Flagstaff, Side Effects Of Claro Otic In Cats, Cranfield University Ranking Guardian, Medicine Lyrics Daughter Meaning, F1 2020 Replay, Dristy Anam Age, Fe Civil Practice, How To Describe Angry Clouds, Mw3 Diamond Camo, Roundabout Expression Examples, Rudolf Diesel Net Worth, Craig Bellamy Son,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *