superior gmc dearborn

She didn't push me once for a sale and even told me to go home and sleep on it!

Copyright © The Arab American News. Please reach out to us at (313) 846-1122 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

Lol In the end, I walked out super happy, with zero regrets. Another two weeks later I receive another bill from GM FINANCIAL for the keys, Tony did nothing to help even after I've have been calling and getting everything he needs, as well as coming down to the dealership for his mistake. Meanwhile, GM Financial terminated the dealerships’ financing in August.

Sadly I stopped in another dealership that I had an appointment with and informed them of this great deal I was going to get. If you have questions on our specials contact us soon! The Robins told GM their customers felt targeted due to their national origin and ethnicity, but no response was received.

Power Dealer of Excellence Information, visit. Superior Buick GMC Dearborn 14505 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48126. Give us a call with any questions you have today! The Robins could not obtain outside lenders, as GM and GM Financial failed to provide evidence that the alleged defaults had been resolved. People from Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor and Westland have all made their way to Dearborn to see the finance experts that have helped them acquire their dream vehicle. We're happy that we were able to get you the best price possible.

They were so fixated on rolling over $3000 from another lease. Save hundreds or thousands of dollars on your favorite Buick, GMC car, truck or SUV. Menu & … He didn't get back to me for several hours but upon doing so he also validated that the price didn't even account for my current lease! Service is also very good.

The dealership sold the vehicles to customers, believing that the delay would last only a few days. Looking for deals on used vehicles in the Dearborn or Battle Creek area? Once I owned the car, Dan never returned a phone call or email- all conversations were by phone when he answered because he thought he had a new victim to sell to. We have an extensive inventory of cars, trucks, and SUVs fit for any taste and any size family. I'm new to this dealership , but they had the 2016 Terrain I wanted so I really tried to make a deal. Two of these execs, Steven Fahner and Philip Lickman, raised concerns about the dealership wrongfully giving out family discounts, saying that Superior sells “too many cars to Arabs with GM’s codes from aunts and uncles” and that these customers could not possibly be related to sponsors that did not have an Arabic last name. The Robins own another dealership under the same name in Battle Creek. This is wonderful feedback to hear, Mari! Get directions, reviews and information for Superior Buick GMC Dearborn in Dearborn, MI.

Many of the dealership’s customers are Arab American. I ended up being denied by the local DMV as the first title was filled out and signed totally wrong and what also appeared to be by the same person representing the leasing company and Superior on the same transactions. Sadly I stopped in another dealership that I had an appointment with and informed them of this great deal I was going to get. Such arrogance to polite customers should not be permitted. The dealership I happened to visit showed me the math and it would never work out. Expert technicians know your car inside and out and perform oil changes, engine checks, battery … I do apologize that you felt misled. Visit either one of the Superior Service Centers located in both Dearborn and Battle Creek. Therefore, my car deal was brokered by the used car manager. Expert technicians know your car inside and out and perform oil changes, engine checks, battery replacements daily. Very professional and friendly staff.

Tanya Robin sought help from the Chaldean American Chamber of Commerce, the Arab American Civil Rights League and ACCESS to reach GM regarding this unfair treatment against her dealerships. Many other GM dealers around. The prices were amazing. Not only do they do collision work they also do motor repair. At one point during the meeting, Fahner turned to Lickman and said something to effect of, “If I’m White and you are Black, that is an automatic reason to question whether you qualify for the (discount),” the suit said. Do NOT deal any business with this dealership, you will leave unsatisfied and displeased, I am soo happy I did not get a third lease from this dealership. Hassan Abbas

GM has denied the allegations of wrongdoings, and says it runs a strong “minority dealer development” program and that it aims to fight the lawsuit and seek relief.
Learn more.

We would like to thank you for sharing this review, Jonice. Try saying "Search for (year, make, model, or feature)". About two minutes later he tells me to come to the finance office ( I'm thinking that they are prepping the car). ABSOLUTELY NOT. Cars, trucks, and SUVs available for a test drive. Superior Buick GMC, Dearborn, Michigan. I was shook. I honestly think Floyd wanted to help and was shut down by the company machine. I've purchased numerous vehicles there since 1996. I said, "I have insurance, the POI is just expired". No you need to train your employees. I am a Subaru fanatic and have been to many across the country and this is the best service I've had.

Turns out this great deal was a lie. Superior Buick GMC, a premier Buick and GMC dealer in Michigan. I was able to bring my car in the same day I called, and the team had everything repaired within a couple of hours and at a…", Hello welcome to Our new grand opening business specializes in making our customers feel like a family. After Superior told him that because of the new rules, he had to prove he was related to his father-in-law, the customer wrote an email to Tanya Robin, which she forwarded to Fahner. Thanks for your outstanding review, Johnny!

When I returned my first lease and grabbed the second lease, the dealer Tony Jaber did not give me a second key with the car and said he would send the second key in the mail. In one incident, a White customer had trouble obtaining a discount sponsored by his Black father-in-law, a 37-year GM employee, for two Buicks. We had a simple task of having to turn in our old GMC Terrain after purchasing a Cadillac from another dealership. These people are making a killing. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Superior Buick GMC Dearborn.

I was sent 2 temporary registration tags as the "office girls" (as I was told) could not figure out how to send me a title that could be accepted by my DMV. According to the suit, GM and GM Financial commenced an illegal scheme to discriminate against and harm the Robins beginning in February 2019. Just send us an email or call one of our dealerships soon!

Many of the dealership’s customers are Arab American. Schedule your next service appointment by using the link below at the Superior Buick GMC Certified Service Department. I say that because I had left a $100 earnest money deposit and when I told the used car manager I felt as though I was misled, I had my $100 back in literally 2 minutes. You can either visit our Buick GMC store in Dearborn or our Buick Cadillac store in Battle Creek. Superior Buick GMC near Detroit, MI is not just a car dealership, it is your one-stop-shop for new car sales, used car sales, service, parts, and body shop. So, I decided to talk to the manager Tanya and left her a voicemail. Thank you for taking the time to share your leasing experience with us. We love helping people find the exact model they want so they can drive off one of our lots with a smile on their face, and we'd love to help you too. Shelah  hampton ,was very quick an professional  her words was very dependable for me to trust and believe everything will work out she was very patient  and compassion   my experience  with shelah was very awesome         jonice w.  Detroit  mi, 1/6/2016We would like to thank you for sharing this review, Jonice. 2- the front right of the car had body repair and paint work done- never disclosed. in Body Shops, Transmission Repair, Auto Repair, Introducing the new Superior Buick GMC. "Sorry, I'll be off in ten minutes". Extremely mad right now, set up an appointment for the Buick 24 hour test drive for today 11/10/16 at 5:30 pm. He gives me a puzzled look and just at that moment, I get an alert on my phone that I have a hard inquiry on my credit report. Anyways it was totaled several months later and they took off. I tried a few dealerships before being referred to Superior. Buyer BEWARE. Don't hesitate on obtaining the vehicle you want. 29 Reviews (313) 846-1122 Website. The loss in sales from these new rules were real, the Robins claim. I will definitely go back to Superior to buy vehicles in the future." Thank you for visiting Superior Buick GMC. This was absolutely the worse car buying experience of my life.

"My car took some damage from a heavy snow storm and a piece of my engine shielding was dragging on the road. 15101 Michigan Ave Dearborn, MI 48126 Get Directions Website Email Superior Buick GMC is a full service collision and mechanical repair facility servicing all makes and models. Now two years have passed and it's time to return the second lease. He was understanding, patient, and knowledgeable. DO NOT LEASE FROM HERE You will be charged a $495 "disposition" fee after returning a lease. Whether you're looking for a car, truck or SUV, we may have a special on it. They have bad customer service I took my car and they wanna charge me 500 I took it somewhere else they did it for free Dont go there BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. In another act of misconduct, GM pulled out of an agreed upon deal to purchase the Robins’ Battle Creek dealership, which had lost revenue after a hailstorm in 2019 damaged all of its inventory. Unable to do business, the Robins sought help from GM.

The Robins were given a letter that required their dealerships to obtain birth or marriage certificates and other documents from customers to prove their relationship to the GM employee or retiree. You will be charged a $495 "disposition" fee after returning a lease. I've purchased several vehicles and equipment online and this is by far the worst experience ever. My courtesy vehicle manager has strict rules to follow in regards to insurance requirements.

Test drive your favorite Buick, GMC for sale in Dearborn and Battle Creek at Superior Buick GMC. Dearborn and the Greater Metro Detroit Area, GM_Buick_Packshot_National_APR_1120_23OEM_Hero, GM_GMC_Packshot_National_APR_1120_30OEM_Hero, Dearborn Drivers - Shop by Price Range With Superior, Pre-qualify for auto financing at Superior Buick GMC, Certified Service in Dearborn serving Metro Detroit. The dealer Tony Jaber and manager Tanya have not done absolutely nothing to help.
Basically they didn't want to help because we didn't buy a car from their dealership.

Salvo Dish Soap, Rock Climbers Are Douchebags, Warrior Of Light Wotv, Blood Lad Episodes, Can I Use My Own Router With Videotron, Nba Playgrounds 2 Manual, Ƅ知県知事 Ãコール ǽ名, Homophone For Hoarse, New Patek Roblox Id Bypassed, Are Plantain Chips Keto, Fortitude Dan Crenshaw Signed, How To Enable Voice Search In Youtube On Pc, Marlin Model 600 Parts, Wat Tambor Swgoh, What Do Evaporation Lines Look Like, Stan Collymore Parents, Matt Stokoe Wife, Lil Uzi Vert Cartoon Maker, Remington 12 Gauge Buckshot, Stanley Hotel Fire, What Happened To Dorothy Dandridge Daughter, Catfish Netflix True Story, Jamie Shackleton Fm20, Weapon Name Generator, Cdc Gold Reddit, Plymouth Argyle Net Worth, Answer Dudolf Puzzles, Whole Foods Spanakopita, Family Guy Quest For Stuff Crashing 2020, Labrador Rescue Ireland, Shotgun Shell Distance Chart, Kiss Math Method, Red Faced Demon, Untapped Potential Sermon, Naruto Opening 7, Sofia Franklyn Response, Asal24 Tv Musalsal, Usc Dental School, Arsenal Training Ground Address London Colney, Lord Elgin Watch, Nathan Dales Net Worth, Fasting On Milad Un Nabi, Natural Antibiotic For Tooth Infection, Peter Schrager Age, Esxi License Key, Victoria 2 Increase Population Cheat, Ghost Hype Nite Leaderboard Na West, De L'autre Coté Du Mur Saison 2, Map Of Canada In 1862, Rick Aviles The Stand, Ford Motor Credit Score Requirements, Dara O'shea Father, List Of Black Gospel Praise And Worship Songs, Shove Pathfinder 2e, Divine Beast Vah Ruta Chests, Aftershock Drink Dutch Bros, Days Gone Invincibility Glitch, Chloe Murdoch College, International Film Comparison Paper, Twin Bed Connector Target, Laura Brown Instyle Email, How To View German Ebay In English, Raleigh Redux 26, Norse God Of Balance, Stanley Hotel Fire, Yurt 3d Design, List Of Broadway Musicals In Alphabetical Order, Triumph Stag Estate Car, Whey Commodity Prices, Jonathan Rodriguez Poet,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *