sti ppg gears

I cannot express how grateful I am with Rob and All Drive Subaroo. The shifter moves only forward and backward (it is not an "H" pattern with separate gates like a traditional gearbox).

The trick is to determine if, overall, your gearbox will be reliable in the long term after repair. PPG introduces their sequential gearbox kit for the Subaru STI. Overall they are some of the strongest gear set options available. Unfortunately it was left up to myself to make arrangements to have his car repaired due to the long hours that he works and the stress that he felt he was under given the fact that he had only purchased the car in the last 3-4 weeks using all his savings to do so. How does a dog type gearbox function?

Before each Pfitzner Performance Gearbox (PPG) Dog Box, S equential gearbox, gear system and gears are offered for sale they are put through an extensive test and development programme.

Everyone at ADS is an experienced technician or an auto engineer.

I like the PPG option too, much lighter then a 6 speed. I’m definitely a convert and will be using these guys for all my existing and future needs as I develop my STI.

Racing at the highest levels of motorsport demands quick and reliable shifting with minimal effort.

How strong are the PPG gears? Our reputation depends on your satisfaction. H-Pattern gear sets is where it all began for PPG, faced with the need for performance gear sets to replace OEM gear sets for high performance cars, Simon Pfitzner (MD) and his then business partner soon realised their was an opportunity to manufacture and supply this growing marketplace with high performance gears . I’m actually blown away by a business that provides this type of customer service that is so genuine, honest and passionate.

1-5 billet helical or straight cut gears using the latest revised PPG tooth profiles. Pfitzner Performance Gearbox (PPG) is the only manufacturer to offer motorsport-proven high performance sequential gearbox upgrades for SUBARU WRX STI, TREMEC T56, TR-6060, Magnum and Magnum XL, NISSAN R32 GT-R, LAMBORGHINI, AUDI R8, EVO-X and in-line and transaxle transmissions. PPG has been manufacturing sequential-shift gear systems for some time, offering teams and drivers the opportunity to increase performance by converting from H-pattern gear-shift configurations. It's been 3 months since our car has been serviced and it has not given us any problems. In contrast to other brands of replacement gear sets, PPG’s Synchro kits see no increase in noise levels to that of the standard items. The car has come back absolutely fantastic - everything was installed properly and neatly & they even went to the effort of cleaning up and painting just about every little thing that was original on the car.

Would recommend them for their friendly helpful service, great customer care exceptional service.

With PPG we can go still further with custom engineered dog engagement boxes, synchro or non-synchro, and super-strong helical cut synchro gear sets. I can say that I was treated from the start to the finish like a VIP everything was explained to me in a manner that I could understand as well as all cost upfront. Go hard with no fear. The new box runs perfect.Nice and smooth shifts again.Happy days. Knowledgeable team! MY99   1.1:1 He identified and showed me some potential problems which he explained in a none technical language. Coupled with PPG's optional motorsport grade load cell and a programmable ECU, flat upshifts and throttle blipping on downshifts can further enhance the shift speed and reliability. 'All Drive Subaroo' is a company of very professional people with a second to none product. This includes participation in the most demanding of conditions such as those encountered in Endurance Racing, the World Rally Championship, Drag Racing, Roll Racing, Pike’s Peak, Time Attack and Off Road – plus a range of other motorsport activities where durability and performance are the key to success.We supply Paddleshift systems along with racing gearboxes, motorsports sequential gearbox and dog engagement motorsports gear sets. I didn’t want to leave without paying for there service but they insisted. Ps. I’ll be recommending them for years to come. After diagnosising the problem and temporarily fixing it, I was very appreciative of his dedication to help others in need and expertise. If you want the job done right, come here.

I can highly recommend them for your next Subaru part or service .

I'll be recommending them to anyone I can.

[UPDATE 2020-03-06]Though I've had to sell my beloved Forester off, I still remember the exceptional service these guys provided me.They are a prime example of how all garages should operate and mechanics should behave, and they are proof that great garages can be spic and span clean! Needless to say after 2.5hrs of not rushing but fixing the problem and any associated problems which could have arisen on my Trackday the car ran perfectly.

MOTORSPORTS PROVEN, SEQUENTIAL GEARBOXES, GEARSETS & GEARS, Before each Pfitzner Performance Gearbox (PPG) Dog Box, S, gearbox, gear system and gears are offered for sale they are put through an extensive test and development programme.

Please specify early (pre-99) or Late (99-) when ordering. With enough damage the dogs will not stay engaged under load and will need to be replaced or re-cut. Cannot recommend these guys enough. Shifting must be quick and deliberate or the dogs will clash which damages their corners. I ordered a part and it arrived the next day. What are the advantages and disadvantages to the different tooth profiles? definitely will recommend them to any subie lover �� awesome work. Additionally, a helical gear will typically have a greater load capacity (assuming identical gear tooth pitch and other dimensions) although as mentioned will have much less tolerance to gear mesh issues due to gear tooth separation conditions. All Drive Subaroo (Subaru Gearboxes Australia) have teamed with Pfitzner Performance Gearboxes (PPG) to produce and assemble a range of motorsport billet gearboxes to suit all Subaru applications. Had engine exchanged and fitted by these guys very happy with it a big thank you to Isaac Fam for your knowledge and your help to make this happen nothing was a challenge for him went above and beyond to help once again thank you to all the team, Yesterday I collected my car at 2pm with all my expectations exceeded. Both Niazi, Isaac and the staff are extremely professional with constant communication along the way both by emails and phone calls. "To finish first, first you have to finish" Increase your chances to win with PPG. Isaac , who I think I sent 100 emails too lol thanks so much for being patient with me. They kept me updated throughout the entire process and always rang me first if there was anything they needed to change or add to the build with detailed reasons why. MY01   1.1:1 I had a need to replace the engine in my 2009 Subaru Forester XT after it was destroyed in a freak accident.

Meet the team and learn about our services, past, present and future. This is a representation of the tooth profile.

And more recently PPG have developed a sequential six speed dog-engagement box for racing applications. Our closed decking has been designed and engineered to allow maximum upper bore strength for high power applications.

Motor gearbox and diffs all working well. All Drive Subaroo recently completed a massive job on my '98 GC8 WRX. Amazing, Picked up my Liberty Rs last week ..Just wanted to Give Niazi,Gabriel,Isaac and the whole team a massive wrap for first of all listening to my Encyclopedia of things to be Done,Attention to Detail,Awesome presentation beyond belief,The car use to be Doggy as a 2.2 Litre ,With a refreshed 2.5 Litre ...Gets off the mark hard,Goes Great in the mid-Range And holds top end,feels responsive ,Torque is Strong but mostly can be driven Daily due to the smoothness And is so much more Driver friendly,Doesn t jerk like a rocking horse anymore...Thx Niazi for your Business Ethics,And Delivering on your customers needs,Thx Gabriel for your endless hours to get the car so perfect Mechanically,Thx Isaac For complementing to the team with an achievable package to suit ,and last but not least Chea from powertune for an absolutely awesome Tune ...Dave :-). Nazi organised a tow truck to pick up my car and were very helpful on the phone.

Cheers. Great knowledge

Just had my gc8 in for a box and clutch replacement.

I spoke to rob from all drive subaroo. �, Great people great work the commitment is impressive and service perfect well done on all yr hard work to keep yr customs happy. I feel like it may have been a small problem and wasn’t worth their time to fix. What more could you ask for? I can say i was very happy with the result and it only took me 15 mins to do. They knew exactly what they were doing and kept me in the loop throughout the whole job.

All parts manufactured to strict tolerances from specialized heat treated alloys. !the boys went above and beyond!! Pfitzner’s scientifically mapped-out and technically sound design, coupled with its industry leading manufacturing and heat treatment processes, not only makes the gearbox components individually strong, but collectively robust too. Also we offer a full range of R35 GT-R and HONDA Drag Racing gear sets. (I'm particular when it comes to 'the car')I totally recommend ADS as a repairer for any Subaru. Very smart and experienced crew, highly recommend. Now a sequential shift option is available in a six-speed dog-engagement box to add more speed and precision to shifts. Rob and every member of the team went out of their way for our little family.

Very happy with the service I received. However, the 5 speed has other issues like oiling, bearing, diff. Since this was the 1st time I used their services i was cautious at the start, but as time went on you could see that they put the interest of the customer 1st, thanks again for the work you did on my car!!!!! Find out why we are Australia's premier provider of remanufactured Subaru gearboxes. As a pensioner its full value for money

Once you’re back on the road, we are ready to assist with any questions you might have. The advantage of a sequential gearbox is to provide the quickest and most mistake-free shifting. I highly recommend the STI gearbox over the PPG gearset.

I've been involved with the company for 15 years and never met a more dedicated, knowledgeable group of auto techs. Your help was invaluable. And to the rest of the team thank you also. The straight cut gears from 1st to 4th are virtually unbreakable and can handle up to 500 kw of power at the wheels.

awesome upgrade, and awesome people. With TNT logistics, and a network of ADS approved installers nationwide, we can supply and fit components with overnight service. I recently took my wife's car to Alldrive Subaru for servicing as it had been giving us problems.

Pfitzner Performance Gearboxes produces the most durable automotive gear sets in the world. Very professional team.

This success is based on the reputation of their products for strength and reliability. Dual range gearboxes allow the driver to select between higher and lower range of gearing. ADS make and fit engines, at Peakhurst or one of our many authorised fitting stations.

Pfitzner Performance Gearbox (PPG) is the only manufacturer to offer motorsport-proven high performance sequential gearbox upgrades for SUBARU WRX STI, TREMEC T56, TR-6060, Magnum and Magnum XL, NISSAN R32 GT-R, LAMBORGHINI, AUDI R8, EVO-X and in-line and transaxle transmissions.

In these instances, the upgrade has to fit perfectly inside the standard gearbox casings, as well as correspond with existing bearings and clutch mechanisms.

When you want to leave nothing to chance, and you aim to finish first, this is the gearbox for you. Helically cut gears engage gradually with some sliding motion.

Connie Watt Height, Kerstin Emhoff Email, Combat Arms Classic Account Transfer, Fatal Accident Boston, Percussion Research Topics, Amelia Street Belfast History, Lil Agss Smoking, African Snake 3 Letters, Which Level Of Classified Information May Be Transported Via Usps Mail, How Old Is Coach Keishin Ukai, Fortitude Kenneth Irving, 25 Words Or Less Game Show Contestant, Octoprint Shutdown Ender 3, How Did Adam C Taylor Die, Natasha Taylor Damon Stoudamire, Argumentative Essay On Lifeboat Ethics, Marrant Masculine Plural, Loaf Of Bread Bible Verse, Just Wright Gomovies, Nenjukkul Peidhidum Chords, Shoku Nihongi Pdf, Is Jack Mayfield Related To Baker Mayfield, Koy Detmer Gif, Mclaren Color Codes, Debug Mode Sonic, Golf Cart Names, Stan Shaw Wife,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *