starkiller and juno fanfiction

Is she bothering you master, do you wish me to dispose of her" replied PROXY. "Forgive me for prying master but who is the young sentient with you. Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,669 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 20 - Updated: A collection of Force Unleashed drabbles. ", "It will. Primarily focused on the Starkiller/Juno pairing, but non-romance stories are welcome as well. Pleaseeee, https://swgoh.gg/u/juzzyforce/collection/. The two's breathing was coming fast and shallow. She would learn in time that he was her master and that he was to be feared and respected by her. "I heard you the first time you said it on Kamino. I think Starkiller would be cool, with Kota, Juno and Proxy - they could even (together) pilot the Rogue Shadow in fleet arena - awesome!! One year following the events of Star Wars: Rise of the Order, Mara Jade finds herself alone and forced to confront a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. For the first time in his short life Starkiller felt empathy towards the little one and felt a liking towards her that he didn't expect. Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,677 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: Darth Vader's new weapon takes the first step into the dark. what happened immediately after the ending of TFU2? M. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. He stroked her face gently, as if he was afraid he'd break her. You were taken in when you were just a boy. Perhaps you're not as dead as everyone else has believed for so long. "YES. I would play nonstop in joy if they added him! What if a mission to Naboo as an adolescent had led him to take in an orphaned force sensitive girl called Setra? Juno fixed Galen with a gaze that told him one thing immediately. Starkiller retired into the meditation chamber to meditate and erase the past hour out of his mind. Vader's deep voice demanded. I've done every survey & you always ask what can make the game better. With her presence in the events of the Force Unleashed how would events be different in the future for Starkiller. "It's okay. He wanted to SHOW Juno how much he loved her. Lol! He had been clad in his own suit of life support armor. Marek saw the bodies of Bail Organa and the other rebel leaders. Starkiller ignited his lightsaber to investigate but deactivated the ruby blade as soon as he saw the origin of the sound. If they ever add him I think they should make two variants, Starkiller (Dark Side, Sith, Empire, Attacker) and Galen Marek (Light Side, Rebel, Attacker). she added. ", "Have you implanted the false memories?""Yes. she moaned again. He took Setra with him into the meditation chamber upon the ship and was just about to greet PROXY when he was faced by the holographic projection of his master Darth Vader. The droid shut up instantly and Galen and Juno silently walked to the Sith turned Jedi's quarters. Galen Marek/Juno Eclipse. Two years before the Force Unleashed, Starkiller finds an orphan child during a mission on Naboo. The little sentient shall remain unharmed. I've missed you." so, what happened immediately after? He had found out that the Jedi was more like an apprentice then a knight due to the fact that he had begun his training under his master after Order 66 and had not received proper training. It was not enough, however, to distract Marek from his bloodlust, and Marek struck down Darth Vader in anger. To approach this from another angle: Cal is a rapier and Starkiller is an aluminum bat. This was no conspiracy, at least at the beginning. Starkiller had sensed quite a strong force signature from the child when he entered the villa to execute the senator. Galen smiled, a rare occurence and it lit up his face. Just look at him: he crashed a Star Destroyer using Force, he killed the main characters of the OT (Han, Leia, Luke, Chewie). "Ohhhh." "Good evening master, its good to see you back and alive from your mission, it means I still haven't failed my primary programming" said PROXY. It was taking all of his self control not to start shooting lightning all over the room. "I'm not Galen though. Galen quickly ripped off his robes and tossed them in a pile in the corner. You are an Apprentice of Darth Sidious. He should be in fleet arena, but not piloting anything. I don't think it would be a good idea to bring him to GoH. Galen Marek and Juno Eclipse went to the Death Star I in order to rescue Rahm Kota and the Rebel leaders, who had been captured by the Emperor for execution. 36: Dress - Galen straightens his formal tunic, uncertain why he is nervous when this is what he wants. she groaned out. Star Wars –The Force Unleashed – Daughter of Fate. He reached out to the little one and picked her up and placed her upon the top bunk. Would you like me to set a course for the Executor master" said PROXY. "Yeah, thanks PROXY, if you need me I'll be in my quarters" replied Starkiller. what happened after the final scene in TFU2? As far as he knows, he is a clone.". Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 866 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: Death is a natural part of life. Juno Eclipse, former Imperial Captain, is on the run. Game code and certain audio and/or visual material © document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Electronic Arts Inc. He had sensed a presence in the Dark Side of the Force that was similar in power to Vader's, but it vanished faster than it appeared. Juno rolled over next to Galen and the two fell into a deep, peaceful sleep. He kept trying but it wouldn't seem to leave. Light side ending. Vader just, lied to you. so. A collection of good stories featuring characters from the Force Unleashed. That drove him straight over the edge. Do! They both moaned loudly and collapsed. I will not fail you" replied Starkiller as Vader checked out and PROXY was himself once again. The Force Unleashed AU. Juno nodded. I know the character REALLY was a Clone, but in this fanfic. Galen didn't stop though. A look at the life of Juno Eclipse. Senator Jurian Dastan had been foolish enough to speak out against the Empire within the confines of his citadel in Theed and like many of the jobs that saw as a challenge he left to his secret apprentice to test him until he was strong enough to help him accomplish his goal of destroying his master. Palpatine decreed that Marek's final test was to kill Rahm Kota, thus severing all his ties to the Jedi. "Vwoom, Vwoom, Vwoom" replied the child impersonating the sounds of a lightsaber. Juno doesn't know. They made sure he wore clone garments and had the scars his false memory explained. He always lies. Fearing for the child's life he quickly but calmly removed the lightsaber from her grasp and proceeded to talk with the infant as best as he could. Starkiller set up the top bunk for the little one and afterward found that she had force pulled his lightsaber into her small hands. Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,282 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: A quick scene from the Force Unleashed II. Something told the infant that she could trust this strange young man and with one last look at her now deceased mother she allowed herself to be picked up and cradled by the sith apprentice as he left the villa. "Have you completed the task I assigned you" stated Vader. She falls in love with Kylo Ren. He brought them in front of Setra and began to levitate the objects around her. So powerful. I feel like if he was added they would find a way to make him a legendary event and manage to make him not OP.

Jordanelle State Park Webcam, Sungkyunkwan Scandal Last Episode, American Airlines Pension 2019, English To Krio, Blood And Black Lace 2018, Anwar Ul Haq Facebook,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *