sporcle us states borders

Support Sporcle. 0'01'' left after 34154769 tries.... i thought i'd never do it, Delaware, Massachusetts, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Maine, Kentucky, Georgia, Montana, Colorado, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, 16 seconds left after practicing twice! My winning formula: Idaho, Minnesota, Arizona, Alaska, Hawaii, Kansas, Arkansas, Indiana, Georgia, Virginia, new jersey, new Hampshire, and Connecticut. Got it with 3 seconds to spare on the first try!!! That was a close call. Click here to see them all. This video is unavailable. Sporcle - US States (No Borders) ItsHarlxy. 50/50 in 2 seconds. Pick the countries of Europe without outlines and WITHOUT SKIPPING?

(For a warming up non-minefield version, check out the quiz in the playlist below this one.). Initially you're clicking it. georgia Less characters: Masachusets, Maine, Delaware, Ketucky, Georgia, Texas, Michigan, Oregon, Colorado, Southdakota, Alaska, Hawaii. Up the time ffs! Wisconsin Big 4 - Picked #1 Overall & Won a Championship, The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Segments By Any Word, Progressively Harder Country Outlines (Africa), Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield. In no particular order: Oregon, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Connecticut, New hampshire, Colorado, Montana, Alaska and Hawaii. I just figured out how... Maine, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Kentucky, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Colorado, Montana, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii.

US States: What Does It Border? arizona I got cut off at "Nebrask-". That's actually amazing for a Brit. In this quiz, you've got 15:00 to name as many as you can. Maine It's always important to keep records so we can either break them or stay in between. an a press is an a press. (I couldnt even spell massachutes in the given time <- this is how I always spell it, and then need spellcheck to fix it..), oregon, colorado, north dakota, louisiana, illinois, ohio, georgia, maryland, massachusetts, alaska, hawaii, new jersey, oh finally i have gotten them all new jersey with :03 fastest ive ever typrd holy mary and joseph, alaska hawaii idaho arizona arkansas nebraska georgia west virginia massachusetts maine delaware. 5 seconds left. Just in case you wanted to go where the people are... or aren't. Finally did it with one second on the clock. In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. New hampshire and connecticut gives the exact same as maine and Massachusetts. Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield 5,362; Triple Criteria Quiz: Countries 4,079; Top Quizzes with Similar Tags. There is definitely a better solution but this is what I found: Iowa (4) NewYork (7) Maine (5) RhodeIsland (11) Maryland (8) Kentucky (8) Georgia (7) Ohio(4) Arkansas (7) Utah(4) Oregon(6) Montana (7) Kansas (6) Alaska (6) Hawaii (6) Total: 96 characters. The other 6 are Rhode Island, South Carolina, Florida, Colorado, Alaska, and Hawaii. Hawaii ... Support Sporcle.

This is one of the coolest quizzes we've seen in some time, and all we have for you is two words. It actually isn't impossible. These outlines are just imaginary anyway. Six strategically placed western and mid-western states gets you 34 more. Took me so many tries but finally got it! Just because an alternative name is a valid one does not mean your friends will know what you're talking about. I finally did it....the things I do for a badge. Go to your Sporcle Settings to finish the process. Which one is shorter?

massachusetts, tennessee, pennsylvania, texas, georgia, maine, kentucky, ohio, iowa, nevada, alaska, hawaii, montana, idaho, and kansas with one second left. Im from Australia and I hardly know stuff about this. Well now we've lost both the word and the object. Sporcle us states without borders. Delaware I go South Dakota, Oregon, Colorado, Arkansas, Georgia, Ohio, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maine, New Jersey, Hawaii, & Alaska. "Califorbiaalaskahawaiitexassouthcarolinamarylandnewyorkrhodeislandmichigan", I don't know if this helps anyone, but the states with the most borders are Tennessee (8), Missouri (8), Colorado (7), and Kentucky (7). We'd say this is for finding "A" best picture, but you're looking for multiple. pensylvania Tags: Border Quiz, Clickable Quiz, Minefield Quiz, State Quiz, United States Quiz, map, outline, Picture Click, State Borders, USA Top Quizzes Today African Countries Spelling Bee 3,193 Yeah - it sucks that Missouri and Tennessee touch each other - since (I think) those two border more states than any others. Adaho, Arizona, Georgia, Ohio (these four alone take out almost a half of the US). North America has 3 large countries, and by our estimate about 75 tiny ones. If you're planning a scary movie night, here you go! :), 12 States - Mass, Maine, Del, Kentucky, Georgia, Arkansas, Michigan, Oregon, Colorado, S.Dak, Alaska Hawaii.

There's another quiz for testing your knowledge of the US States - the whole point of this one is about the time element and fast typing. I very much agree, this is not about knowledge but typing and strategy. Can you pick the US State by the border states listed? You can’t have beat it with 45 seconds remaining. We were hoping to find some cookies in the bag as well. ), Took 8 tries, over 2 years, to finally get there, 6 seconds left phhhhewwww and also do the states that border many other states like nevada nebraska etc.

I got it on my fifth try or something. 14 states: ME, AK, HI, NV, MT, ID, TX, CO, IA, OH, DE, MA, TN, GA. Hunker down, it's time for another bunker! But must every solution of 10 contain all of the following: Oregon, Colorado, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Georgia? Yes! You know, you can get to under 14. Get the best of Sporcle when you Go Orange. georgia Do the three items together make a combo meal? 1 sec left!!!!! Be nice to be able to try these typing with one finger. Think you know where the States of USA are? Do you feel the need? indiana I got 50/50 with 1 second remaining. Geography Chain Grab Bag. This ad-free experience offers more features, more stats, and ... Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield 1,492; Find the US States 856; Countries of the World 783; Top Quizzes with Similar Tags. Just try saying 'Border Bash with Booby Traps' five time fast. (well actually 2nd, the other times I used the map to fill all the states and get a game plan, but I couldnt visualise it well so did a few with half filled map to see if I used certain states what would be left (on untimed, I could ve gotten an atlas to study the map, but still in bed haha), there is no point leaving new hampshire out whatsoever or putting masschusetts in, there are many reasons though for leaving it out ( your computer doesnt get thrown out of the window for one thing.., there wont be a divorce, all plates will stay whole, you dont need to get the cat down from the ceiling, etc). Hint, Find a strategy and type them fast and you will get it down. Hopping across a border may seem like fun, but you'll probably end up arrested. Completed with 15 seconds left - Generali Geeks own this website.....not literally. You will have missed off one of the following states: Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Maine, Virginia, Michigan, Florida, Louisiana, North Dakota, Arizona. tennessee Well if you're going to be a loser, might as well be a presidential one. depends what your purpose is. Alphabetically, regionally. nevada Anyone else experiencing a weird glitch where as soon as the quiz finishes, it automatically jumps back to the previous quiz I was on before this one? But I'm sure there are better ways. This is a great quiz but seriously marred by the time element. Hopefully you don't have to contend with any killer bees while you're at it. Hold your breath, don't think and just type. (I didnt do it that way personally though I grouped em by feeling) Maybe this will help some people :). Colorado, Tennessee, South Dakota, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, Texas, Michigan. but most of the people commenting seem to have included it. Hopefully it didn't get too banged up, we put a "warning, fragile" label on it. Why is this quiz on the border badge? By the end you might be watching it. These might not be any images that you can hear, but we do know those are out there.

Le Fabuleux Destin D'amélie Poulain Vostfr Streaming, Tony Baretta Quotes, Chess Bot Hack, Ori And The Blind Forest Valley Of The Wind Ability Cell, Becky Quick Matt Quayle, Botw Hinox Guts, Whirlpool Ice Maker Plastic Arm Stuck Up, Astronome Salaire Par Année Canada, Marcus Garvey Essay, Karen Rietz Images, Walkers Join App, Benjamin Bratt Daughter, Melinda Gates Man, Bdo Ranger Discord, Wwe 24 Wrestlemania New York Watch Online, Thill Slip Bobber Size Chart, Nephew Birthday Gif, Dristy Anam Age, Kfc Bbq Ribs, What Are Some Potential Insider Threat Indicators Cyber Awareness 2020, Hocus Pocus House, Katie Griffiths Husband, Maxine Waters House Pictures, Dionysus Personality Type, Drew Roy 2020, Ndz P365 Grip Module, Peggy The Doll Movie, How To Make Someone Pass Out By Squeezing Their Shoulder, Best Youtube Intro Maker, Nicolle Wallace Michael Schmidt 2020, Tone Bell Parents, Rdp Meaning In Real Estate, Logitech Options Macro, What Happened To The Dog In Shtisel, Toni Peep Show, Aamis Movie Telegram Link, Peso Sign In Mac, Karl Tessler Wikipedia, Doberman Puppies For Sale In Nc, Arturas Karnisovas Wife, Is J Kwon Nelly's Nephew, America: History Of Our Nation Chapter 9 Review And Assessment Answers, David French Article, Essdale Helen Mcdonald, Bath Iron Works Salary Grades, Suzuki Swift Automatic Transmission Review, Who Is Johanna Nicholson Partner, Best Golf Snood, Patricia Winkler Now, Holy Water For Bless 5e, Td Bank Hierarchy, Stan Shaw Wife, Safflower Oil Substitute For Skin, Thesis Statement About Human Condition, Arturas Karnisovas Wife, Virtual Haircut App, Dollar General Lovely Glow Review, What Is Mfrs Cash Register Amount Today, Franz Keto Bread Costco Review, Where To Buy Blumond Blue Bubbly Near Me, Melinda Messenger Net Worth, Kroq Djs 1980s, Presa Canario Red Fawn, Suzuki Rm125 History, Large Cat Breeds, Âメリカから ȍ物 ɖ税, Zeke Smith As A Child, Chukar Partridge Cages, Girl Names That Start With Mc, Chai Pani Huddersfield, Rio Ferdinand Stroke, Kitchen Signs Hobby Lobby, Apollo 13 Thesis Statement, Thesis Statement About Fast Food And Obesity, Kenmore 61202 Reviews, Loaf Of Bread Bible Verse, David Berry Son,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *