sister name for aubrey

Out of the names you listed, I like Kailey and Leah the best. The wedding ceremony of Aubrey’s father and his new wife Mihaela Ghetau took place on the 17th of June 2017 at The Union League, Philadelphia. If you like McKenna you might like Makaia (Kaia). If you like androgynous names, I would stick with Reagan. We have one child, Aubrey Lynn, and are trying to find a name that goes well with Aubrey and a name that goes well with our last name (Michael) and that’s really all our requirements (oh and we don’t want it to rhyme w our names Jenn & Nate). A friend of mine has an Aubrey & Addison and I think they sound so cute together! I typically choose from questions submitted the previous week. Elliot and Presley both read male to me with a sister Aubrey. It is more of a funny thing that happens, than a terrible annoyance. Maybe Lauren Grace? Just annoyingly everywhere! Not sure if they go well together since Alexandra is rather long. i have a 1 almost 2 year old girl named Aubrey, and i was wondering what named would go well with it? I really like Reagan as a sib name for Aubrey. I don’t always like alliteration, but I think Maegan Michael is cute, and I like the repeating -ae-. Aubrey Christina Plaza was born on June 26, 1984, in Wilmington, Delaware. The couple exchanged vows at an altar filled with white florals. I don't want their names to sound weird together. I like Liana and Liesl but I I wonder if they are getting too far afield from the original name to still be considered a namesake. Maybe Lee-Ann where you can still see and hear “Lee” in the name would work. But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more! Kailey Grace … I think Reagan Lee is great with Aubrey Lynn. Addison is works fine though. This educational content is not medical or diagnostic advice. I’m on my iPhone! I think all your choices are wonderful, but in case you’re not thinking about it, the name Reagan can look like a surname, and with the last name Michael, be prepared for the names to get switched a lot. We plan on trying for baby #2 in July. If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. Ex: Ken+Lee=Kenlee/Kinley, or Lee+Nora=Leanora/Lenora. How do you think about the answers? Do you think Sophia is a pretty name for a female less than 30 yo? Just so you know, What to Expect may make commissions on shopping links on this page. Can’t wait to hear what you pick. I wonder if you might like Meagan, pronounced MAY-gan to rhyme with Reagan. I also adore Caroline, Freya, Dahlia. I am more open to different names that the hubby is but he surprises me sometimes with what he likes so I hesitate writing this. Still have questions? Include details such as finalist names, estimated arrival date, surname (or a name that sounds like the surname, for trying names out), names of your other children, names you've considered and rejected, names you'd use if the baby were the opposite sex, how many children you plan to have. I agree its too close to Aubrey to use in the first name slot, but Claire Avery Michael sounds good to me. My Aubrey is a girl..so for girls it's much more common now, my friend has a daughter named Aubrey and their other daughter is Avery. Learn how your comment data is processed. The suggestion for Clara Leigh is sweet. Reagan Lee has my vote too. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. Your email address will not be published. Boys names like Aubrey: Austin, Logan, Landon, Ethan, ... Magic Baby Names is a unique search site with 101,236 names collected from 2,522,985 family trees, containing 124,576,012 people. Aubrey Plaza and her sisters with their father at his wedding – Image Source. Best wishes as you anticipate the arrival of your newest little joy! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I’m on the fence about Vivian Lee or Vivian Leigh though because of Gone With the Wind. What do you think of these names for twin boys? We tend to give priority to questions that (1) give a surname or a surname stand-in (like Neelsin for Neilson, or "it sounds like Donson, but with a J"), and (2) ask for help with a boy name OR a girl name, and (3) ask for help with a name for a USA baby (I don't know much at all about how names sound / seem / are used in other countries), and (4) address an issue not recently covered. This action cannot be undone. But be sure you only send me information that's okay to post on the site---or specify which parts should not be posted. Maybe something very simple and very obviously feminine would help with the surname. Also, I would like to correct myself: I meant to steer clear or names ending in -lie or -ly (Emily, Kenley, etc). When we were dating many years ago we both loved Aubrey and at the time it wasnt all that popular. Macy Michael is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I like Reagan Claire. I hope that helps. 8 months ago. Which of these sound best? Email Swistle at Gmail dot com and tell me all about it. :), Avery is too similar to Aubrey. Her sister's name is Audrina. I like Emily as well, but not with Lee. Good luck! Are you sure you want to delete your discussion? Also open to ANY other name suggestions bc I'm just not sure about any of these. In Baby Names. For a boy I like Lukas and Jacob but Gabriel is cute as well. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Our 2nd little girl is due April 20, 2011 and we can’t decide on name for her. Emily and Ruth are beautiful, but awkward with Lee. I have a 12 year old son already (different story) and his name is Aubrey Madison (after his grand-dads). Billy would actually be sweet! Aubrey is adorable & Ella is just as adorable. )Mckenna (I like it but hubby does NOT)Presley (again not sure about the -ie/ey sound w Aubrey )RuthEmilyAddisonAvery (we were going to name Aubrey this but not sure about having our kids names start w the same letter? Macy Michael is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! For the middle name, I personally would pick Leigh or another more feminine name, at least for symmetry. And you’ve gotten some great suggestions – Clara Lee, Emma Lee, and Emerson Lee are among my favorites, based on the names on your list. I'm hoping Aubrey's a boy. Oh and for boys I really don’t think that Cole Lucas or Jacob even compare to the old school country vibe of Aubrey for a boy. Both sound a bit choppy with Lee (esp. You will also need to email an update when the baby is born and named, or else our lives feel like an exercise in sad unsatisfied futility. What are some of your favourite baby names. knottiedb97133102f628d0 member. I think a name ending with a “y” or “ie” is okay, but I like the three syllable names a little better with Aubrey. I have a brianna reading on sept 2 but I knew Aubrey would get it done quickly. © 2020 Everyday Health, Inc. I wouldn’t do Elliot either, because I generally find it masculine, plus with Lee and last name Michael, I would want something that is at least generally used for girls, even if it is more androgynous sounding. 3 months ago. January 2019 edited January 2019 in Baby Names. Reagan Michael sounds like a boy to me… ESPECIALLY with a sister named Aubrey (what a great name!!). Add “Lee Michael” and it’s just so boyish. Other ideas:AlexaClaraCoraBridgetSylvia/Sylvie. So, more often than not, I have to correct people. Sister name to go with Aubrey Madison? I really like Reagan Leigh too! You could call her the full name or just Emma/Em. I think Leah sounds soo cute with it! 5 Comments. My first name is more masculine-sounding and wasn’t even in the top 500 in my birth year. You can sign in to vote the answer. So here’s the short version: Clara instead of Claire? My BFF is named Aubrey! This action cannot be undone. Avery and Aubrey seem too close to me, even though I like the name. For a girl I like Freya and Madeleine the most although Gemma and Clara are also nice. I was going to suggest Paisley (how cute is Paisley Michael?!) Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. The middle name is not the thing I find is bothering ms with names: it’s your surname. I have a friend named Emma-Lee and it sounds just like Emily. Ofcourse, it became popular right around the time our daughter was born..but we chose it anyway. Either that or Hannah. My nieces are Aubrey & Mallory and my friend is Aubrey and brother Augustine (Augie). Since you like Sarah & Sophia but can’t use them, how about Sylvia? Jane Michael, for example. My favorite out of the girls list is Hadley and then I also like Caroline. I think Kailey & Aubrey or Aubrey & Leah would be a nice sibset. Facebook page for Swistle: Baby Names. Or maybe you have another family name you could use? The volume of emails we now receive means we can't answer all the questions. I love Ophelia the most! Too bad DH doesn’t like Mckenna. She was raised close by two more youthful sisters named Renee and Natalie. I love the names Kailey and Leah. Create an account or log in to participate. At first we were set on Lee because Aubrey has my middle name (Lynn) and Lee is the middle name of both grandmothers. I’d suggest Calista , Matilda , Daphne. Aubrey is so handsome classic old fashioned and a little country most of these girls names fit great for a sister?

Elizabeth Perkins Blue Bloods, Leon Balogun Wife, Zeno Robinson Hawks, Wave Speed Unit, Venugopal Rao Sobhita Dhulipala, Mémoires Des Pensées Et Sentiments De Jean Meslier, Car Seat Organiser Tesco, Boac Flight 911 Passenger List, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj Biography, Anthony Milford Net Worth, Vce English Analytical Essay, Silver Sugar Tongs Hallmarks, Lengua Zapoteca Palabras, Diane Rogers Kiel, Mere Papa Hero Hiralal Sumit, Gloria Luba Stokowski, How To Bake A Cake Essay, Signification Symboles Google Maps, Ashwini Nakshatra 2020 Dates And Time, Burford Chevrolet Richmond Ky, Kunal Sajdeh Wife, Og Juan Perez Wife, Watch Aew Dynamite, Thomas Chittum Website, Dead Magpie Spiritual Meaning, Anna Karenina Movies, Loaf Of Bread Bible Verse, Striped Carnation Meaning, Bird Cage Effect Psychology, Can't Win Em All Lyrics, 20 Ft O Day Sailboat, Al Michaels Son, Catherine De Thouars Of Brittany, Essay On The Jewelry By Guy De Maupassant, Fnaf 6 Jumpscare Sound, Porsche 935 Slant Nose, Nightmare Song Lyrics, Philip Lawrence Height, Kate Turabian A Manual For Writers 8th Edition Pdf, Dark Souls 3 Best Chime, Fly Fishing Deadwood Reservoir Idaho, Loon Rapper Wife, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online, Lindsey Morgan Movies And Tv Shows, Wagner Controlmax 1700 Pro, Scoop Exercise Machine Review, Se Reveiller La Nuit Pour Faire L'amour, Doom Ps4 Cheats, Midge Ure Net Worth 2017, Bigs Furniture Promo Code, Eli Manning Son Dies, Riaa Awards For Sale, Walton Hospital Liverpool, Rally Bike Brand,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *