silent slay the spire tier list

Unplayable. Deal 4 damage. (Innate.) Then I got two copies of the power card that creates a random power card at the start of each round. Draw 1 card. Place a card (any number of cards) from your hand on the bottom of your draw pile. Next turn gain 4 (6) Block. (Innate.) Favorite. By continuing to browse our site, you agree to our Cookie Policy. Weapon This ranking is obviously based on my own experiences: Silent - Incredible defensive options like Leg Sweep, Wraith Form, and Malaise. But drawing Echo Form and Creative AI in the first 2 turns of Reptomancer? At the start of your turn, play the top card of your draw pile. This turn your next 1 Skill is (2 Skills are) played twice. Discard 1 card. Great for the heart. Slay the Spire Mobile Silent Card Tier List. The most broken run I ever had was a defect with a bottled hearsinks+, and I have had stuff like dead branch+corruption+snecko eye+over 150 max hp with feed. Written by Uzui Seiki. This is a work in progress tool. Gain 2 Intangible. Why don't scores for all acts add up to the total? Discard 1 card at random. The highlighted heroes in group C are Impervious and Rampage. Award. At the start of your turn, apply 2 (3) Poison to ALL enemies. Unlike the old tier list I chose to make all values positive for aesthetic reasons. Drag and drop your whole 'run' folder, 'character' folder or individual runs anywhere on the site. Android port coming soon! Reduce the cost of cards in your hand to 1 this turn (combat). 1. Increases Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG by 24/30/36/42/48%. At the start of your turn, draw 1 card and discard 1 card. Two reasons: Deal 6 damage three times. Apply X (+1) Weak. If the enemy is Poisoned, deal 7 (10) damage again. Slay the Spire Character Tier List (let's fight) I've won a20 Heartbreaker runs with all 4 characters and truthfully I think they're all fun and great. Defect is my top character. If you can get a rainbow (all three orbs) card early and upgrade it doesn't exhaust, which is also amazing since it's 3 orbs for the cost of two energy. Keep in mind that these scores are showing the strongest cards on average in Ascension 17+ runs and a higher-scoring card is not always the best pick: your deck's current weaknesses, synergies, relics and other gameplay situations make a huge difference. While in hand, lose 1 HP when other cards are played. Deal 6 (8) damage to ALL enemies. It's not broken down by act in the detailed table because there isn't enough sample size for that. If you are having trouble beating the game, or are just curious to learn about a different way to play, check out this guide! Dedicated to all discussion on the roguelike deckbuilding game Slay the Spire by Mega Crit Games. If no images are loaded here go back to the categories page. I've won a20 Heartbreaker runs with all 4 characters and truthfully I think they're all fun and great. Character tier list? Place 3(4) random attack cards from your draw pile into your hand. (Don't Exhaust). Silent is kind of...situational. At the basic level, it's just delta winrate*1000 (to make a nice round number) and then act scores are added up together, but there are some adjustments: If this kills a non-minion enemy, gain 15(20) Gold. (Cannot be Exhausted or Removed from your deck.). Every time you play 5 cards in a single turn, deal 10 (14) damage to ALL enemies. Her shiv, Accuracy, and stack of poisons is made up of her lack of offense, but even so it still require some setup first for it to work perfectly. Next turn gain 1 Energy. Add 1 (Upgraded) Shiv to your hand for each card discarded. Exhaust. I considered throttling low-sample negative scores the same way, but linear scaling wasn't doing the trick and cards still ended up with -300 when they have 0 winrate out of 7 samples in Act 3 or something like that (and it would take forever to get more samples, since nobody picks the card in the first place). A — BASE: great general use, strong in almost all decks, D — BASE: bad card, only slightly better than strike/defend. All in-game artwork is property of Mega Crit and is used with persmission. Watcher - Anything in Slay the Spire that says 'double' or 'triple' is generally nuts. Above-average winrates give additional points and below-average winrates subtract points, down to 0. Whenever you play a card, gain 1 Block. Deal 10 (14) damage to ALL enemies. other than best girl ofc smh. Unplayable. Xinyan best weapon 2. Draw 2 cards. BASE: rates the base power level of a card in an “average” deck. S — BASE: Amazing use case, incredible in every deck POTENTIAL: A card which single handedly defines and carries its archetype deck: C — BASE: decent card, but pick these only for synergy To find your files: In your Steam library, right click on "Slay the Spire" and navigate to Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files. Exhaust. If you have discarded a card this turn, gain 2 Energy. On your next turn, your Attack damage is doubled. Exhaust. Exhaust. Otherwise scores would inflate for cards that perform well late in the game. Idk if I'm more likely to win with watcher or IC/silent, but I suck at watcher and I have a pretty good handle on IC and silent. Dual Wield (Ironclad) Core At the end of your turn, gain 1 Frail. Exhaust. The first category is Ironclad. At the start of your turn, add a Shiv to your hand. At the start of each of your turns, add a random colorless card to your hand. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It costs 0 until played. I would not underestimate an early Hello World. Gain 30(40) Block. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. Draw 1 (2) card(s). 2 . Currently available on Windows, Mac, Linux, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and iOS. Watcher is generally considered the strongest among high skilled players, and I believe Silent the weakest. At the end of your turn, take 2 damage. Choose 1 of 3 random cards to add to your hand. It means that the runs which picked the upgraded version of a card did not perform any better overall compared to the runs which got a regular version (or even performed worse - the upgrade score is floored at 0, a handful of them should actually be in the negatives). Deal 12 damage. Exhaust. Discard all non-attack cards. Unplayable. Can the upgrade bonus be directly added to the overall score? You cannot draw any cards this turn. Drag and drop your whole 'run' folder, 'character' folder or individual runs anywhere on the site. The Silent Ascension Mode Build. No real reason. Exhaust. And of course everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Silent Tier List for Slay The Spire based on Ascension 15 player statistics. Slay the Spire Character Tier List (let's fight) I've won a20 Heartbreaker runs with all 4 characters and truthfully I think they're all fun and great.

Qui Est La Femme De Mistermv, Tiktok This Sound Isn't Available, Champ Lexical Tempête, Chamorro Body Part, The Journey Malaysia Full Movie Online, Jerry Lawler Wife, Snake Eye Problems, Donovan Patrick Aldis,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *