should i buy plan b reddit

Also, if your OCD is bugging you about pregnancy and sex, consider getting on one or more birth control methods. things will work itself out. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. I also bleed it stopped right after but that’s because I should be getting my period next week but idk should I still get it? If she missed her period, you’re WAY past the point of Plan B. That's normal. The best price I found for Plan B One-Step was $15.30 at RiteAid with a printable coupon from that comparison site. I know I was really wet but people also say semen dries brown? We used a condom, so normally I wouldn't freak out. I don't want to get Plan B if I don't have to. However, I missed a couple days in a row (didn't take Friday and Saturday) and have been trying to catch up since Sunday morning. However, I missed a couple days in a row (didn't take Friday and Saturday) and have been trying to catch up since Sunday morning. If the pain persists, she should talk to a doctor. If anything I think you should split the cost right?because it’s his but and your egg and you both decided to have sex soooo why would the guy make his girlfriend buy it? We are a welcoming subreddit and support the rights of all genders. It rolled down and hit my panties and maybe the top part of my genital areas (mound area) I'm not sure. But, when he pulled out, I saw white liquid all over the condom. I wiped it quickly later but at that point it was probably gone. I highly doubt I touched the condom because it was alittle deeper in the garbage so that would been sticking my hands in while throwing away the paper towel I was using. If she’s already ovulated, then it really doesn’t stop the chance of the egg being fertilized. Cookies help us deliver our Services. It didn't fall off. I used to have a test when I relied on condoms alone. And remember that it does take a little bit of time on it to become 100% effective, so keep on with using condoms too. But I thought I was spotting Sunday morning, so I put on a panty liner thinking it was stop, but now I think my period is starting about a week early, which is super unlike my very regular cycle. We had sex this morning (first time with eachother) and when he pulled out, I saw the condom had rolled up a little, but he held the base of it and rolled it back down and then pulled out. My sister took it once and spent 4 days crying- she cannot take any hormonal pill without having an emotional melt down. My anxiety is so embarrassing right now but I feel like after being on some birth control soon (and getting my period!) I really don't know. Personally I would say go get an emergency IUD so you don't have to worry about that but if that is not an option then yes, get the pill if it is a possibility. Ir he came on me I guess I would see more on the outside? Absolutely test first. I would check my own vagina since its all wet and sticky there now but I'm scared I'm just going to freak myself out thinking my own discharge is cum. During sex, lady juices build up and can become white and foamy. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. I have taken Plan B 3 times- no effects. No drips. I dont know when it started rolling up actually, it could have been when he was in me. Ok, so let me preface this by saying I have OCD. Semen. I don't want to get Plan B if I don't have to. I am doing laundry and just checked my underwear and there's definite discharge from me (it's crunchy tmi sorry) and then there's this weird yellow brownish stain on the upper inside of my underwear that I didn't notice. Cum stains show up. I should be fine though if it was cum+water right? Maybe his cum did hit me after the blowjob and it hit my underwear cause my shorts were undone? It didn't look broken. Should I go get Plan B? A lot. Water stains dry invisible. That's the plan! I guess it could have been soaked up by the lining of my underwear. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Who should buy the plan b in a relationship? Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Also, when using a condom the penis haver must hold the base of it when withdrawing to avoid spills. Test again in a week or two if her period still hasn't come by then. Maybe the pill, maybe an IUD. Make sure the outside of the condom is very dry before testing it because water drips on the outside could make you believe it's broken. I'm not on any birth control but I will be getting some in a couple weeks after my planned parenthood visit (I have a complicated situation). It’s a whopping dose of the hormone progesterone and it basically stops the ovary from releasing the egg. You were washing up. A place to discuss birth control methods. What color would the stains be? Is this more reason to believe the white stuff on the outside was sperm? In some respect, it will validate my OCD and I don't want to be a slave to it. And if its late by like 2 weeks, then buy a test. Also the stains are more on the inside which makes me think it was just me getting wet. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the TwoXChromosomes community. Give it some time. Maybe this will help you feel better about future condom adventures. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. No cramping, no crying. If the reservoir tip was full, and wasn't dripping, then no it didn't leak. Its different for everyone, but I think its how your body handles hormones naturally x4. You need her to do a pregnancy test and if positive, then you need to seek out an abortion if that is your choice. Either way Plan B isn't going to help- if she's exhibiting actual pregnancy symptoms then it's already well past the window that Plan B is going to work (which is max 72 hours, iirc, but you really want to take it ASAP), but honestly that could just be regular pms symptoms; being a day or two late is no big deal - if it gets to more than 5 days then she may want to take a test or talk to her doctor. Should I buy Plan B? It looks like a streak. I asked him what the white stuff outside was and he said your fluids because he saw it before going in. Maybe when he came everywhere it also hit my crotch and underwear because my shorts were unzipped and my underwear was out? Condoms may roll up a little during sex. I was trying to figure out if this was cum or not. Its not a big deal. My boyfriend was only in me for 20 sec and he didn’t çum in me should I still buy plan b? I had pretty stress-free sex about a month ago but something triggered my OCD and has now been making me pretty anxious. Press J to jump to the feed. We are a welcoming subreddit and support the rights of all genders. I have PCOS, have been on birth control pills for 10 years. I'm a 26 year old sexually active girl. Given that you're bleeding (usually the sign of a uterus emptying and not pregnant) and that you used back-up protection, I wouldn't be TOO concerned. Stopping your pills during the pack (particularly during the last part of the pack) will most likely trigger your withdrawal bleeding (which is the 'period' that women get while on hormonal birth control- remember that you don't actually menstruate because no ovulation has occurred). This fear is the most OCD driven out of them all. Should I go get Plan B? In. If I were you, I wouldn't buy it, because you used a condom! Close • Posted by just now. Now go and buy it as soon as possible and keep it in a safe place where you can quickly get to it. Then I'd fill it with a little bit of water. Preejaculate. If the tip dripped, then the condom had broken. For your own sake though, I would suggest holding off on sex until you get on the pill. Last night I gave the guy I'm seeing a blow job. No worries. Although I think it's very unlikely you could have got pregnant from any of this, if you are extremely worried it may be best to take Plan B for your own peace of mind. I don't know how it would really go in my underwear except dripping in like I said but that seems unlikely.

Bench Press Calculator By Age, Blue Fountain Media Reviews, Rheem Gladiator Water Heater Problems, Fastcap Screw Covers Home Depot, Fastcap Screw Covers Home Depot,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *