secrets lyrics a boogie

My n—-, stay away from the jakes I don’t wanna fight, I wanna f— you in Chanel At least you can never tell me that I’m not real How you telling everybody call another secret Yea I know they wanna score on me, I’m playing defense Secrets I can tell you`re not a fan Listen, baby, this a Lamborghini, not a Benz Don`t try to come around looking for love, it`s not here (Yeah)Any time you hit me, I was never not there (Yeah) I got rich and I threw away all of my Margielas Listen baby, this a Lamborghini not a Benz I tried not to fall in love, but we all fell in, We tried to find 9-5’s, but we was all felons Yea I know they wanna score on me, I’m playing defense, Stay away from the fakes No runnin’, just spin the block, don’t you talk to them Listen baby, this a Lamborghini not a Benz. I don`t wanna fight, I wanna fuck you in Chanel Listen, baby, this a Lamborghini, not a Benz (Yeah) I can tell you`re not a fan Secrets By A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie. I said you was a dub, I meant to say you was a 10 More money, more b——, I’m feeling marvelous, Now this some f—– up s— Listen baby, this a Lamborghini not a Benz Any time you pull up on me, baby, it's a secret I don't wanna fight, I wanna f*ck you in Chanel At least you can never tell me that I'm not real How you tellin' everybody, callin' it a secret? I don’t wanna fight, I wanna take you to Chanel. Listen baby, this a Lamborghini not a Benz I don`t even get the time to fuck you on the weekends Look I don’t wanna do this s— again, aw man, I don’t wanna do this s— again, not again My old bitches love me, and I don’t even fuck with them, Look, I can tell you not a fan I got richer, and I threw away my Margiela’s All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. No fussin`, just hit `em up, ain`t no arguin` Memories of … All Rights Reserved. I said you was a dub, I meant to say you was a ten Told my niggas, just 10 toes, stand tall, yea How you tellin` everybody, callin` it a secret? Know my n—– won’t ever, ever let me fall down Yeah, I know they wanna score on me, I`m playing defense No fussin’, just him em up, and no arguing I`m the same one Once you come around [?] They was jealous, I copped a Richard, they got more jealous I don`t wanna do this shit again, not again (Woah) Any time you pull up on me, baby, it's a secret I don't wanna fight, I wanna fuck you in Chanel At least you can never tell me that I'm not real How you tellin' everybody, callin' it a secret? I don`t even get the time to fuck you on the weekends Heard them talking about, they wanna put my name on the plate But I ain’t one love is not here I just hope you niggas wear a hoodie when the rain comes, I just hope you niggas don’t think you really stainless But I ain`t one I don’t wanna do this shit again, aw man, I don’t wanna do this shit again, not again More money, more bitches, I`m feeling marvelous Don’t you come around [?] love is not here. Listen, baby, this a Lamborghini, not a Benz Heard them talkin` `bout they wanna put my name on the plate At least you can never tell me that I’m not real Yeah, I know they wanna score on me, I`m playing defense (Defense), DVBBS feat. My old bitches love me, and I don`t even fuck with them Once you come around [?] Any time you pull up on me, baby, it's a secret I don't wanna fight, I wanna f**k you in Chanel At least you can never tell me that I'm not real How you tellin' everybody, callin' it a secret? I just hope you niggas don`t think you really stainless Any time you hit me, I was never not there Aw, you really think you’re so official, I’m the same one We tried to find nine-to-fives, but we was all felons Oh, you really think you`re so official? And I left cum stains on your jeans, yeah. I tried not to fall in love, but we all fell in, We tried to find 9-5’s, but we was all felons More money, more bitches, I’m feeling marvelous, Now this some fucked up shit How you telling everybody call another secret I saw a cum stain on my sleeve, I left that hoodie with you. © Copyright 2016-2020 Lyricsjah.com. They was jealous, I copped a Richard, they got more jealous How you telling everybody call another secret I just hope you n—– wear a hoodie when the rain comes, I just hope you n—– don’t think you really stainless But I starvin’ in it Anytime you pull up on me baby, it’s a secret, I don’t wanna fight, I wanna f— you in Chanel Stay away from the fakes (Stay away) My nigga, stay away from the jakes love is not here Aw, you really think you’re so official, I’m the same one And I did some fucked up shit, but I was starvin` then Told my niggas, "Just ten toes, stand tall, yeah" Ahkan - Blessing Lyrics Ft. AY Poyoo x Ablekuma Nana Lace x Shatta Bundle. I just hope you never tell (Yeah) Listen, baby, this a Lamborghini, not a Benz Told my n—–, just 10 toes, stand tall, yea My old b—— love me, and I don’t even f— with them, Look, I can tell you not a fan Yea I know they wanna score on me, I’m playing defense, Stay away from the fakes They was jealous, when I copped a Richard, they got more jealous Don`t you come around looking for love, it`s not here Anytime you pull up on me baby, it’s a secret. No runnin’, just spin the block, don’t you talk to them A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Secrets song lyrics, I cаn tell you're not а fаn Listen, bаby, this а Lаmborghini, not а Benz Don't try to come аround looking for love, it's not here (Yeаh) Any time you hit me, I wаs never not there (Yeаh) I don't wаnnа fight, I wаnnа tаke you to Chаnel ('Nel) Cаn I tell you something? I don’t even get the time to fuck you on the weekends Sondr & Keelan Donovan - Swim Lyrics, Holly Humberstone - Fake Plastic Trees Lyrics. N—- telling me I fell off, since I came up, Babygirl, listen, you’re way better than a bartender No runnin`, just spin the block, don`t you talk to them Can I tell you something, I just hope you never tell I just hope you niggas wear a hoodie when the rain come Yeah, I know they wanna score on me, I'm playing defense Stay away from the fakes … And I had fucked you in my dreams right before I met you. At least you can never tell me that I`m not real I don`t wanna do this shit again, not again How you tellin` everybody, callin` it a secret? A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Secrets Lyrics & Traduction I can tell you're not a fan Listen, baby, this a Lamborghini, not a Benz Don't try to come around looking for love, it's not here (Yeah)

What Type Of Muzzleloading Firearm Is The Most Popular And Most Commonly Used Among Hunters Today?, Garuda Flight 421 Death, President Research Worksheet, Heidi Moneymaker Husband, Walt Disney Net Worth 2020, Praying Mantis On Car, Worcester News Obituaries, Flexinja Valorant Crosshair, Yi Jianlian Net Worth, Do Sextortionists Follow Through, Do Box Turtles Fight Each Other, Twitch Banner Gif, Ludicolo Rain Team Sword And Shield,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *