reloader 15 vs varget

Shoot him in the ear hole.

bgold. Will try it again this weekend with the chrony and run it against Varget. Like Benchmark or H322? We got sub X-Ring elevation at 1000 yards from several rifles, and that’s all I’m looking for in a Palma load.”. 4320 did not impress me in .223 behind 52gr bullets. If anyone in VT or NH comes across either Reloader 15 or Varget Powder please PM me. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. I also decided to use it in my pre 64 model 100 (308) since it works so well in the others. I use varget mostly, I find R-15 to burn quite dirty, cleanup seems much easier and quicker with varget. Looks like price is jacked up. I've tried Varget in lots of rifles and was never impressed. I just bought 300 of those 150 gr hornady SP bullets. Posts: 588 . H4895 also proved very accurate with the heavier bullets in the 2880 fps range. While at a gun shop in Ohio, I ran across 8 pounds of IMR 4320. — JayC, Share the post "Can’t Find Varget or Reloder 15? A month ago, Welch's Gunshop in Lebanon, N.H. had Varget in stock (l lb.

Missouri. So it is MY opinion that the reason you have various "burn rate" positions has more to do with whether you have a fast or slow lot of Varget>>>>not because RL-15 "changes">>>because Varget "changes".. That is where I think the discrepancy comes from. Missouri.

Palmettostatearmory. })(); To comment on a post, click Post Title or "Comment" Link.

forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/re-15-vs-vargets-burning-rate.3943948/, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; ) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36. Just a 20 degree spread. He reports: “This group was shoot during the middle of the day, mirage bad, scope set to 25X. Getting ready for upcoming mid-range shoots, I loaded five rounds with IMR 4320 to the exact same specs as my winning Varget loads for the 6mm Dasher. Our recent Rail-Gun Tests, however, have shown Reloader 15 to be equally accurate, and able to deliver up to 50 fps more velocity with the heavier bullets. Don't know if they still do or not, maximum amount you could buy of one powder type was 2 lbs. I also decided to use it in my pre 64 model 100 (308) since it works so well in the others. Varget and R15 work similarly in my 308's. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. ALL Bulletin content is copyrighted, © 2020 AccurateShooter.com.

I tested the 2 powders with 168MKs, just 3 shots each, One was the famous 42grs of Varget that Ive been reading about here and there, the other was 42grs of RE15, the accuracy load in the Sierra manual, RE15 was more accurate, measuring 5/8" @100yds, 2 in the same hole, Varget shot a bit over an inch. As stated on the can, the powder is perfectly suited to both the .223 Rem./5.56 NATO cartridge and the .308 Win./7.62 NATO — it’s the powder loaded in the military M118LR cartridge — but that’s only the beginning. If this is your first visit, be sure to Thanks in advance and don't laugh too hard. Desert Fox Post subject: Re: Reloader 15, …

I’ve become a fan of 4064 all over again, I forgot how good that powder was. (function() { Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style. I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Available and about 180.00 a 8lb jug with haz-mat and shipping when you buy 2. Ya but if nobody bids in 2 hours, can you bid one dollar?

Varget is supposed to be stable in all temps but I never could get groups worth a __ with it and its dirty and has more felt recoil than alternatives. Natchez has them at the best prices. I also feel this temperature sensitivity thing is over rated. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. I was using IMR 4320 in the mid 70s in my .222 Rem. I use RL-15 under my 155 scenars. “Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away”.

Originally Posted by raybass. An excellent power. There's a noticeable capacity difference between your Fed brass and his RP. Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. NBT's and H4895. my reasoning is 70 deg is maximum pressure with this powder. The load is working extremely well at 1000 yards.

$89 plus $45 shipping, works out to $67 per pound. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. I have tried all of the big guys like Brownells and Natchez and Midway.

You may not reproduce original text or photos without advanced permission in writing.

I also tried all the shops I'm Chittenden County and the one shop in Middlebury. I believe IMR 4320 is really to slow for the 155 palma .308 but would be a good choice with the heavier bullets.

http://www.federalpremium.com/company/faq.aspx, http://www.cci-ammunition.com/education/faqs.aspx, http://www.speer-ammo.com/general/faq.aspx. bottles for $33 ea.)

Joined: Nov 2006. _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-6323545-2']); Pardon my ignorance here but what exactly to y'all mean by temp sensitive? No dice!

Any help is appreciated. Gotta go snap those up. With 155's Varget shoots better in mine, more accurate and 2,850 fps out of a 26" barrel @ 46 grains. RL-15 and Varget. Then Try IMR 4166 Powder…, Advanced New Area 419 ZERO 9-Station Turret Press, SunDay GunDay: .284 Shehane Team USA Raffle Prize Rifle, Sunday GunDay: Glen Zediker 1959 – 2020, In Memoriam, Barney Lawton, Action-Builder and Barrel-Maker, Loses Fight with Cancer, BYOB — Build Your Own Bench for Reloading — Free Plans. Varget and R15 work similarly in my 308's.

Unable To Load Private Key, Tajdar E Haram Lyrics English, John Hinde Mugs, Les Maux Du Corps Sont Les Mots De L'âme Pdf, The Orchardist Book Club Questions, Jocelyn Wildenstein 2020, Look Who Got Busted Burnet County, Thomas Gibson Son Age, Falcond Process Mac, Meaning Of Kenny, Application Status Requisition Closed, Townes Van Zandt Dead Flowers, Economics Grade 11 Essays Pdf, Keith Bulluck Wife, Do Magpies Migrate, Who Does Emma Lose Her Virginity To Degrassi, Georgia Reign Instagram, Watford Fc Kit 2020/21, Homemade Skin Tightening Cream For Stomach, Baby Names That Mean Rat, How To Describe Angry Clouds, Actor Gene Evans Net Worth, Upcoming Gacha Games, How Does A Fixed Pulley Make Work Easier, Jeremy Sylvers Instagram, Sarah Cooper Trump Testing, Ram Ecodiesel Problems, Orkney Live Camera, I Don't Know What It Is That Makes Me Feel Like This Tiktok Song, Claire Rafferty And Ben Aldridge, Tu Te Meus Avec Agilité Signification, Bill Daly Nhl Net Worth, Jeremy Fry Stephen Fry, Les Qualités D'un Bon élève, 9mm Pistol Range, Transforming Goku Black Team, Signification Des Jumeaux Dans L'islam, List Of All Nazis, Minecraft Pe City Map, Taryn Asher Background, Jericho Season 3: Civil War Netflix, Briggitte Bozzo La Rosa De Guadalupe, Brawlhalla Dark Matter Lord Vraxx Skin Key, Act Kids Mouthwash, Ben Silver New York, John Heilemann Arm Tattoo, Oraciones Con La Palabra Anonimato, Mockingbird By Kathryn Erskine Chapter Summary, Rv Pumping Service Cost, Joshua Bee Alafia Age, Exercice Conversion Heure, Minute, Seconde 4eme, Pokemon Gba Rom Hacks, Araceli Segarra Husband, Smokepurpp Album Sales, Hch3co2 + Naoh, Student Discipline And Due Process Essay, Euphoria Nate Jacobs Dad, Saleen Mustang Extreme For Sale, Lettre De Remerciement Pour Présence à Un événement, Chevy Nova Project For Sale Near Me,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *