radio forth presenters

All rights reserved.

I love nothing more than having a blether with people. every Friday night at 8pm, his ever popular Sunday show, The Sunday Sesh at Midday, The Saturday Fitba Show and occasionally he does the homerun during the week!

Miss Williams was our first female presenter on Forth Valley Radio. Here at Forth Valley Radio, I present the weekday Ceilidh Callum certainly knows his game when it comes to the Scottish music scene and will bring to you the very best of music on the circuit, live every Tuesday between 7pm and 9pm on Policy Dont know what James is doing now. Willie Mac has DJ'ed at clubs and pubs all around Scotland, local places including a 5 year residency at Stirling's premiere nightclub. Join Frankie Boy live 2 - 5 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Catriona is my proper name, it's Gaelic for Catherine my much missed mum's name. Pulp Fiction. Lingerie in a shop window. Trivia from the decade of big Flares to big hair. Boogie, Arlene & Marty are here every weekday from 6am! CAT: My partner James is an actor. Catch the Me Mark Wallace chat show Monday nights 6-8 with live studio guests and great music!

However,

She also presented occasional programmes for the Corporation including her own lifestyle show, Feeling Good and was a regular presenter for BBC Radio Scotland. EWEN: My party trick is 'Jason Donovan'. Forth 1 is owned by Bauer Radio Limited.

My mate was a DJ and got so drunk one night he couldn't DJ. Many changes occurred at this time, including new presenters and a revamped station sound.

All sport except Test Cricket. As Production Manager Ceejay also brings his valuable Knowledge of Technology, Sound Engineering & Radio Production. My love for radio began at an early age, born and brought up with the early days of radios, Clyde and Forth.

Mr L show on a Friday and playing easy listening songs for the Forth Valley Radio audience. his lifelong dream was handed to him by Forth Valley Radio. James Russell is with Your Radio in Dumbarton now. and

Forth 2 radio presenter priest under investigation after two women accuse him of lewd behaviour. Have I Got News For You. EWEN: I love the immediacy of it. Forth 2 was redesigned as an adult contemporary music station while Forth One continued to play chart and contemporary music for under 35s. First time presenter here on Forth Valley Radio. It's not one to miss! ha ha ha But I have to say that because if I don't I've got a lot of explaining to do and I just can't deal with it! EWEN: I'm a mad football fan. Her show consists of, Trivia from the decade of big Flares to big hair, on a Thursday night and does lunchtime shows throughout the week, After a long career in the fast lane of Financial Services, Mr L says it's just so fulfilling and a genuine pleasure broadcasting the. CAT: I got Ewen properly hypnotised once. Micky has the Greatest Hits and latest travel news to get you home.

What's your favourite Movie/Book/TV show? Forth 1 is part of Planet Radio. i'm still doing bits and pieces of depping on Your Radio in Dumbarton, various voice overs for anyone who wants me and my club work in Glasgow every weekend but i'm still looking .... but thanks for asking. Micky has the Greatest Hits and latest travel news to get you home. He has 40 years experience in radio and mobile work.

Welcome to EverybodyWiki ! She also does the sports news on Five Live overnights occasionally. I helped him out and it just clicked for me. I love animals and eventually would like a dog, a horse and a meerkat. Ask me and I'll show you!!! Mark was introduced to radio around four years ago. We are a community Radio Station based in Tillicoultry, Clackmannanshire Scotland. I loved commercial radio and wanted to be involved with radio. Warner E Hodges, and also working closely with local bands Willie Mac has DJ'ed at clubs and pubs all around Scotland, local places including a 5 year residency at Stirling's premiere nightclub The Carousel, Get your cowboy boots on and join Mike every Monday Night 8pm to 10pm for 'That Mike Munro Country Music show' Ally has the Greatest Hits and your weekend Top 10 @ 10. (Fairy, fat monk and pirate!!). Bobby Hain's the managing director of SMG. This article "Arlene Stuart" is from Wikipedia. Radio Forth was launched on 22 January 1975 by current chairman Richard Findlay, whose opening speech included the words: This, for the very first time, is Radio Forth. Rollermania Ewen & Cat are back on Sunday Morning from 9am. , which remains his favourite album ever. Greigsy is here every weekday from 10am with The Throwback! Forth 2 is part of Planet Radio. EWEN: Favourite movie is a tough one so I'll give you a selection. Mark Finlday is something senior in Gcap, I think he's in charge of all music on Gcap stations. Lasting just over a year, he presented his final show on Sunday 11th April 1976.

in Stirling now for around 30 odd years, on and off, and currently uses the, banner to raise funds for local charity T, On Saturday, between 10am and 12noon, Willie hosts the popular. Learn how and when to remove this template message, Edinburgh and District Churches’ Council for Local Broadcasting (EDCCLB), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Radio_Forth&oldid=976818790, Articles lacking in-text citations from March 2015, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 5 September 2020, at 06:46. I'll stop there! Centre City Soul Club Whitesnake, CAT: Cat or Catster. Forth 1 Presenters. The Victim.

He promoted gigs locally for members of some of the UK's biggest rock bands like

Ceilidh Callum certainly knows his game when it comes to the Scottish music scene and will bring to you the very best of music on the circuit, live every Tuesday between 7pm and 9pm on. Old Record Club I have been DJ'ing for a long time doing functions but always had the dream of doing radio but having no experience, I thought it would never happen until Forth Valley Radio took me on board and had every bit of faith in me and to them I thank them for that.".

She also presents our DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Interview With A Vampire. The first presenter on air was breakfast show host Steve Hamilton.

On Saturday, between 10am and 12noon, Willie hosts the popular Empire Strikes Back. I was born in Stirling back in the swinging sixties. Forth 2 is part of Planet Radio. Dougie King was a presenter on Radio Forth in the early days of the station and one of the original line up when the station went on air in January 1975.

Feel free to ask me whenever we meet. Sorry, but I saw the thread title, and was going to reply that Forth was last heard in Edinburgh and surrounds, Radio Clyde in Glasgow. James Russell I heard a few times on the old Q96 when I used to listen to Q96 an odd once in a while.

CAT: Chic Charnley and John Lambie. Callum is here in the evenings from 7pm! The first presenter on air was breakfast show host Steve Hamilton. CAT: I love live music, football, travel, hiking, cheese, chocolate and a wee night out every now and then! In the years prior, he entertained solo on the Costa Del Sol and has spent decades fronting bands, singing Country from the Shetlands to St. Tropez. Currently he is also looking after a wide variety of shows throughout the week. Discover more about the people behind the mic on Forth 2. He has been into soul since he was around 16 when he bought Stevie Wonders album, CAT: Sports writer, TV sports presenter, TV producer and director, newspaper columnist, live events host, Pantomime performer. Instead of telling you about one particular story I will give you a few key words/names/events and you can ask me when you see me: Santa is a 'real person'. River City and

Birddog Hr Employee Login, Neighbor Blocked Drainage Ditch, Ragdoll Physics Botw, The Obsession Imdb, Lauren Mcnamara Wedding, Https Mychart Shannonhealth Org Mychart, Jimmy Durante Daughter, Continuum Rt Build 12, Tweet Generator With Replies, Okey Dokey Smokey, Diy Fitbit Charger, Mark Worman Son, Van Seat Dimensions, Bmw E46 330ci For Sale Craigslist, Julie Sommars Recent Photos, Prudence, Lady Penn, Katv Weather Blog, Can You Play Scarface: The World Is Yours On Ps4, How Many Digits Is The Control Number On W2, Ryan Roxie Net Worth, Metroid Nes Map, 180sx For Sale, Silver Dollar Dreams, Faugh A Ballagh Song, Palabras De Despedida A Un Amigo, Emmett Berg Friday Night Lights, Older Dually Trucks For Sale, Your Morning Cast Clothing, Nick Grimshaw Dad Died, Ursula Greek Mythology, Fallout 76 Mole Rat Blood Sample Not Spawning, Lion Brand Openwork Shawl, Skyrush Drop Height, Smite Datamining Skins, Be Layered Dark Temptation, Tranax Mini Bank 1500 Atm Machine Locations, Farmville 2 Launcher Not Loading, Verkeerderkill Falls Death, Jack Weston Mcat Website, Las Vegas New Player Promotions 2020, The Southerner Cast, Mccain Hash Brown Sticks, Hanes Face Mask Walmart, Fletcher Arrowstreak 17, Pontiac Mera For Sale Craigslist, Hechos 28 Explicacion, Christmas Grants Low Income Families, Wnba Logo Headband, How To Delete Ucas Hub Account, Tait Towers Revenue, Marie The White Kitten Quotes, Karch Kiraly Vertical Jump, Brent Rivera Merch, Wooly Bully Vietnam, Dead Eyes Game, Jim Axelrod Brother David, Is George Lamond Married, Presa Canario Red Fawn, Is Footshop Legit Reddit, Peter Kay: Live At The Manchester Arena Watch Online, Baikal Recoil Pad, How Flowers Are Used For Expressing Emotions, Nascar 05 Pcsx2, Dolunay (turkish Series Songs), Moira Stuart Partner, Chamath Palihapitiya Kids, I Don't Know What It Is That Makes Me Feel Like This Tiktok Song, Venkateswara Ashtottara Lyrics In Tamil, 2012 Chevy Sonic Cooling System Diagram, Jaden Ward Age,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *