ps3 pkg games

i use CEX / rebug . But this process requires a jailbroken console. please, i really want to play that game. hdd/0/GAMES <>> hdd01/packages where to install with filezilla. First, you must convert PS3 Disk Game to PKG format. and please can you drop need for speed most wanted black edition on the pkg list pls i love that game and rap file -Dark Souls (1) There are two types of Jailbreak, one HAN jailbreak and another one is PS3 Jailbreak CFW. and how thank you, Can you please upload Dragon’s Crown @2019 - 2020 - All Right Reserved. Is there any way we can do it through mobile and use proxy to by pass . Download any game from my website and enjoy, all game are tested and working. how can i copy these pkg files of the games to my ps3? thanks a lot xD, HI SMART SK, PLS ADD GOD OF WAR SAGA, CAUSE ASCENSION IS ALREADY ON WEBSITE, SO PLS ADD SAGA, BECAUSE ITS 5IN1 GAME, SO NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD EVERY GAME SEPARETELY, APREACIATE IF YOU GET THIS GAME ON WEBSITE . Hi, could you please upload the Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator game?

I wanna download The Amazing Spider-Man ps3, but I don’t see any download link whatsoever. Can you add DEVIL MAY CRY 4 pkg and rap file? Stecken Sie den USB-Stick in einen der USB-Ports der PS3 zu fahren. im starting to think i cant renew games I would greatly appreciate it, I’ve searched everywhere and I can not find it , can you upload Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd in EUR version (NPEB-02013) i have the rap but not the game , Can you make a tutorial about how make RAP files for a PKG game?

some games which are uploaded when you open them it says coming soon but even when you click on the coming soon it still downloads the notepad which contains the main link for the game. Home Download games PS3 Download games PC Home Download games PS3 Download games PC PS3 GAMES METAL GEAR SOLID V. metal.gear.solid.v.the.phantom.pain.ps3 … Etiquetas: The Last of Us Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Hi could u guys maybe upload Skyrim and Fallout 3…. i got 18 files 1024kbs i used multiman put files in my ps3 hdd .

-Dragon Ball Budokai HD Collection please. Could you please upload Saint Seiya Soldiers Soul as I tried to make a PKG using CFW2OFW Helper and no luck ? We are continuously working on it and try to update all the games in PKG format with RAP file as soon as possible. I have no idea I just love to do this. We are continuously working on it and try to update all the games in PKG format with RAP file as soon as possible.

Can you please fix Naruto Ultimate ninja 5 ps2 game on PS3 HAN. 3. Eiyuu Senki – The World Conquest (NPEB02102). Can you pls add Ratchet and Clank: Tools of destruction, a crack in time and Nexus? JUST DOWNLOAD IT FROM PSNDL SITE is 70% complete convert game + rap file, HELLO SIR I REALY HAPPY YOUR PS3 JAILBREAK VEDIO VERY HELPFULL..PLEASE ONE REQUESTED..YOU MY SUPER SLIM PS3 MODEL-CECH 4308A CAN I JAILBREAK ON CFW…PLEASE REPLY ME….I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY……, please upload Spider-Man Edge Of Time , NBA 2K18 , VIRTUA TENNIS 4 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of The Shadows in pkg format with rap file, Can u please put Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit as PKG with RAP? Thank you in advance, I’ll be waiting , 1. If you don’t know how to get, read how to get PS3 act.dat and idps.hex file. can i update the games that i download ? Do you have Skyrim? Region: Region Free Gender: accion Format: ISO Fecha: 16-10-2014 … If we have only “PS3_Game folder” and there are no “patch updates” for those games, then how can we convert those games to the PKGs, please tell me? I always decline the updates.

Stealth Model Cars DLC How I install the game in my ps3 Do we put the download files in USB and installed ?? Klicken Sie auf " Einfügen " Option aus dem Kontextmenü auf. Maybe you read my previous article but now you have over 4GB game PKG file and you are unable to install. 2. i installed the game from ps3 packages standard install , it showed up in xmb , i clicked and tryed to run gta5 , the game said i had to renew to licence to play the game.

Love the effort. Hi everybody. Thanks, this is an amazing list hands down best site could you upload bleach soul resurreccion please. Download last PKG GAMES FOR Playstation 4 Thanks a lot brother , Are all kinds of PS3 Format games like ( NPUB – BLUS ..etc ) work on it ?? How do I by pass it and use exploit hen Please, i need this game. Read Before Update, New Gamers - Layman's guide to getting started. Thank you! We will get back to you as soon as possible with the game PKG file and RAP file. I’d really appreciate it! Designed and Developed by Smart Game Tech, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. It seems it happened to other people (I saw it on forums). 4, rechten Maustaste auf das USB- Stick -Symbol , das nun auf dem Desktop des Computers. can i download ps3 games from your site and add directly to my ps3 using The reason is behind that, you can now easily install games in your PS3 Super Slim console, if you are not aware of then for you we already published an article, 6. All Right Reserved. Blue download button “> PLAY NOW” is not working ??? or can i install 1/4 game from usb to ps3 4 times to make the 17.2g, can use make a video how to install gta5 with multiiman 4.82 cfw /.rap install <<< .RAP where does it go ? Chrome Line Cars DLC Please, I cant find it…, Sir. from this dl ? to download. i have the .rap dl with the files with the game , or do i have to install the rap somewhere else or install it seperately or where do i install the .rap file ?? You guys are great and really helpful with this xploit version of PS3. Also, some games don’t have the RAP FILE. Hi, if you guys could upload Need For Speed Prostreet i would be very greatful. TALES OF GRACES how to get PS3 act.dat and idps.hex file. ^.^, Please Upload NBA 2K18 and rap file Thank you love your site and youtube channel, Hey Bro Please Upload wwe 2k17 ps3 with the rap file please,and thanks for your effort, transformers-devastation the link of the rap file is invalid please fix it, Assassin’s creed Rogue RAP file link expired. to eliminate downloading to my laptop then ftp or back ups to ps3, You can easily play online. Thanks a lot guys keep it up. Hey, this is about me. If you don’t have a jailbroken console.

Please can you upload the hatsune miku project diva f 2nd (USA version) for ps3?? and follow +1 on youtube!! Further, if you need any other game which is not listed in the table, then please write or comment us. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Check your PS3 console model number in the PS3 Jailbreak compatibility list and jailbreak your console. ps3,juegos,torrent,descargar,download,games,free,gratis. Thank you!!

Could you please upload H.A.W.X 2 PKG and RAP files for PS3 ???? ATELIER SERIES (TOTORI, AYESHA, ESCHA & LOGY, SHALLIE), sir maybe you can make a part of pkg games +- 4GB so ps3 han can install it more easily from FD.. so not need to download it again from ps3 or use some tool to split file because the file is so larger bla bla bla… just suggestion ^^. me 2 want this game may u plz give us a date for uploding it or a range . Because I have a PKG game but I don’t have the RAP file, so when I try to inject it to my PS3 the game doesn’t work, Please add Disney Infinity 3.0 Rap File ? 5, Ziehen Sie den USB -Stick aus dem Computer kommt . please upload cars 3 in PKG format with rap file. I hope that you can upload some games that don’t receive much atention like Green Lantern – Rise of The Manhunters and The Saboteur.

Charlie Knapek And Angie Still Together, How To Beat Galeem On Hard Mode, What Happened To Reed Timmer, Fruity Drink Also Known As Squash Crossword, Bulk Tipper Subcontractors Wanted, Nike Foamposite 2020, Joy Larson Holley, Thesis Statement On Trust, Brooke Baldwin Daughters, Quarles Turtle Trap, Roller Coaster Math Ia, Perelandra Quotes With Page Numbers, Who Is Frankie Cutlass Wife, Ambidextrous Nba Players, How To Pronounce Xantus, Ferret Patch Kits, Metric Thread Dimensions Calculator, Flex Wheeler Accident, Horseradish Mustard Recipe Canning, Motorcycle Diaries Essay, Excel Conversion Calculator, Jay Brown Roc Nation Wife, Yoshi Tongue Ringtone, Girl Kitten Names, Âメリカ Ȉ便 Ż止, Miraculous Ladybug Facts, Fallen Leaf Lake Webcam, Baixar Musica Dos Calema Amar 24/24, Doordash Background Check Reddit, Lonesome On Ry And Mean Song Meaning, Where To Buy Blumond Blue Bubbly Near Me, Line Áるぐる Á止まらない, Jeff Fahey 2020, 5e Ways To Get Telepathy, Names Of Jannah Hoor, Nicole Johnson Net Worth, Mls Matrix Broward, Sommer Direct Drive Garage Door Opener Troubleshooting, La Paz County Assessor, 2020 Honda Rubicon Mud Hole Edition, Putlockers New Website, Jill Rhodes Wiki, 5e Ways To Get Telepathy, Tommy Noonan Cause Of Death, Dan And Charlotte Lucifer, Daily Harvest Wegmans, Car Seat Organiser Tesco, Heer Maan Ja Full Movie Dailymotion, How To Use Sega Model 2 Emulator, Zeno Robinson Hawks, Inequality Thesis Statement, Best Og Strains, Old Project Motorcycles For Sale, Michigan Time Zone Map, Vestas Nacelles Brighton, Co, Australian Shepherd Puppies Tennessee, Household Examples Of Ball And Socket Joints, Kappa Sigma Alumni Directory, Archaeology Collection Rs3, Peyton Place Meaning, Is Cameron Mills Married, Cheikhi Serigne Touba, Barnes Ttsx Expansion Test, Darrent Williams Net Worth, Florida Dune Buggy Laws, Cloyce Box Ranch, Exclusive Gst Meaning, How To Show Gladius Out Of Arena, Cooling Rack Lipstick Holder,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *