monty williams new wife

But they weren’t. "And my kids — when everything happened to my family, my focus was just take care of my children. He also served as the San Antonio Spurs' VP of basketball operations from 2016-18. "I tried to think about what I'm going to say, but I just love Coach Monty so much, man. The Monty and Ingrid had been married more than 20 years and have five children, ranging in age from 17 to 5. The driver of the other car was pronounced dead at the scene. Williams said he'll certainly apply the lessons and wisdom he gained from the tragedy to his new role in Phoenix, while not allowing it to keep him from continuing to move forward. And to have your children want you to go back to doing what you love to do gave me even more confidence, more strength. Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Once again, it puts this stuff we do in perspective. Great is his faithfulness.' I feel like I lost a family member for sure, and I'm sure everyone else feels the same way.". That led me to believe I might not ever be able to coach again, and I was cool with that. The death of Monty Williams's wife has taught the former NBA coach two lessons: the beauty of forgiveness and the need to move on, no matter how painful that might be. "The New Orleans Pelicans are devastated to hear the news of Ingrid Williams' passing," the Pelicans said in a statement. Thunder coach Billy Donovan, discussing how the news has affected the team's tight-knit coaching staff, said "the harsh reality is we have a game to play" Thursday night against the New Orleans Pelicans. Obviously our love and support and all that, but sometimes that doesn't seem fair. There really isn't. There's no better human being in the world than Monty and Ingrid, and for this to happen, sometimes you question everything, and this is one of those times, for me at least.". There are no words to describe how sad this is. Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers also had a close relationship with the Williams family. "I'd rather talk about basketball," Popovich said. 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. "We've got to go out there and do the best job we can. Ingrid Williams was involved in a car crash Tuesday night in Oklahoma City when she was hit head-on by a car that crossed over the center lane. I'm sick to death. pic.twitter.com/1JDTYkgcrT. Monty Williams’ wife died from injuries sustained in a car crash in Oklahoma City on February 10, 2016. "The players that were here with Monty and their family definitely felt it," New Orleans point guard  Jrue Holiday said after a 100-96 win over Utah. "So I don't know if -- there's no words. The Oklahoman reported that Ingrid Williams was traveling with three of her children at the time of the crash. Oklahoma City Police Department Captain Paco Balderrama told the newspaper that one of the children has been released from the hospital and "the other two are banged up but expected to be OK.".

F2 Lewis Dot Structure, Filipino Test Questions, Poe Catalyst Calculator, Kyla Name Meaning, Honda Atc 350x For Sale Craigslist, Gerri Willis Faith, Meaning Of Pegasus In Dreams,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *