monster prom: xxl walkthrough

Monster Prom Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Part 3 Once again, this was before I got more exhaustive in my note-taking, so only the options I’ve chosen are here. Went To The _______ All Turns & Outcast Achievements. Cost 8$. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Buy the tampon in the shop. Pretend to be a punch chef: ? Something crazy:[/b] Bold Secret Endings are endings that are obtained through various means and are separate from basic successful endings. and enjoy. If you are interested in helping to create one, please post in this thread or fill out this application . The items for these achievements will either be available at the beginning of the game, or will be unlocked with the more playthroughs you do. Dodgeball God: You went to the GYM all turns. 'Summer in Mara' is a summer adventure with easy-RPG elements and farming, crafting, and exploring mechanics set in a... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Completing a special route that may trigger randomly. After receiving almost everything from the Present (route items as well as stat items, though you can just exit to main menu after getting a prize instead of playing full runs), one more special item can now be generated from it. I’ve heard only this option is the right one? These guides have helped me throughout my own playthrough so far, so go and give them a try! Sacrifice: Fun Get that item, and beat the corresponding secret route. Scoundred: Charm, Part 3 Then, you two will go to prom! To use this feature, you need to be logged in to GameFAQs. Tiger Millonaire: You ended a run with 20 MONEY or more. Beat the corresponding route the new option unlocks. Congratulations? Exclusive chapter: Creatuve, Part 2: : You've been your WORST self. Networking: Charm Wowie! Just wow. 01101001 00100000 00111100 00110011 00100000 01110101 Buy the Arcane Floppy Disk. Beautiful art, bold, unapologetic dialogue and hard choices make up this Multiplayer (1-4 players) Dating Sim. Ever wondered exactly how the Monster Prom Pop Quiz determines your affection with the whole class, and not just your last choice? Eat my entire body: Charm (reward: 2 Bold, 1 Charm), Part 2: Fight: Bold? Secret endings can be obtained by: Purchasing certain items that initiate special routes. You will get an achievement for your efforts, along with the photo. Part 3 Monster Prom for PC Cheats - Cheatbook is the resource for the latest tips, unlockables, cheat codes, easter eggs, hints and secrets to get the edge to win. A Google Sheets document I've created detailing every class event, including the characters that are involved, the choices for the events, and associated stats. Actors for Studying, Train option is creative, Characters : The Wolfpack, Damien, Scott, Itl. Part 1: Sob: Charm (reward: 2 Smart, 1 Bold) © Valve Corporation. 虞歌 The only thing I can think of is if you weren't online, so the achievement didn't load. Internet Smart (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Smart) Polly drug: Fun, Part 2: Consigliere2 Quit crime Charm Write a song ; Ultimate Trip: All of these require unlocking and buying items from the shop, and beating the corresponding routes. You have 3 weeks to get a date for Monster Prom! This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. But here are a few from the Gift Update and Second Term that might be tricky to find out on one's own! Part 4 Purchasing certain items that initiate special routes. This is a secret ending, so you can take Blobert to prom. Please leave comments to help fill in blanks for this guide, as it is incomplete. Cost 12$, Part 1: Organic murder: That was unexpected: You unveiled the first secret ending. Cost 7$, Part 1: I'm commenting on Feb. 2020, in case more achievements are added later. Ending connoisseur: Whoa, you've seen ALL THE SECRET ENDINGS. After obtaining every other secret ending, the cafeteria..."opens up" a bit more (this will require a keyboard's arrows to find instead of just a mouse). All rights reserved. This is a secret ending, so you can take Calculester to prom. Just kidding, click go alone and Valerie will interact with you once more. © Valve Corporation. Great Commander; Hey, Listen! Your email address will not be published. https://monster-prom.fandom.com/wiki/Secret_Endings?oldid=5039. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Monster Prom. Vera business: Smart (reward: 2 Charm, 1 Fun) You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Show items tagged with all of the selected terms: Click here to learn more about Steam Guides. Monster Prom: XXL Walkthrough There is currently no walkthrough for Monster Prom: XXL . Throw rock: Boldness, Part 3 : You've seen ALL THE EVENTS in the game! © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. In the second event of the Ultimate Trip path, purposely fail the second event by having more Smarts than Creativity when asking Liam to raise his hand. You can submit new cheats for this game and help our users gain an edge. Sexcalibur arc: Fun Trying to find all conversation outcomes. Small bladder: You went to the BATHROOMS all turns. Just start chanting: Charm (2 Fun 1 Smart), Part 2 Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES Note : I did not test the fighting option, and it might cancel the ending. Please log in or register to continue. Find out where they sleep: Bold (2 Fun, 1 Bold). Sexy principal: Charm (reward: 2 Smart, 1 Fun), Part 2: Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES : You've seen half of the events in the game. Severing heads: Boldness, Part 3 After chess tournament: Creative Prank Masterz! This guide will show you what choice to pick for each event depending on your stats so you can get your dream abomination, and never be shunned by your peers again! As this involves Zoe's eldritch form, it can't be done in Second Term. Love is always the answer: Charm (reward: 2 Fun 1 Charm), Shop-based In order: the map, the fairy bottle, the drugs. We’re all robots: Smart (2 Bold, 1 Smart). Impassionated speech: Charm? Prince, Fifth Dimension: it should be 'smarts' here. Polyamorous: You've gone to prom with all 6 main love interests. Full list of all 47 Monster Prom: XXL achievements worth 1,000 gamerscore. I don't really play the game anymore, I apologize that I can't help you any further. Basis Ghost: Smart (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Charm) Part 1: Casanova: Your very first prom date! Monster Prom 100% Achievement Guide (SEE DESCRIPTION). Congratz! Duel to the death: Creative (reward: 3 Money) On your head: Smart (reward: 2 Charm, 1 Smart) Helpful for some secret achievements! True to Yourself (always choose the right answer) and The Worst (always choose the wrong answer). WINK: Charm (reward: 2 Fun 1 Charm). Accessory: Part 2: Spike bowl: Fun (reward: 2 Creative, 1 Fun). Bcus I have compiled a spreadsheet full of dialogue, lunch, and pop quiz answers so you don't have to feel the overwhelming grief of havi... tl;dr - An incomplete complete Zoe guide. Regardless of failure or success, any attempt in a future run will also require purchasing a $15 top hat to re-select that cafeteria option. Edit for Vera and Interdimensional Prince: Replace his gold whit fish is apparently creativity, not fun. The one with the big reveal; The one with the evil twin: Buy the Lore Ticket and, respectively, take Hope and Faith's paths, You Were Naughty! These achievements come this time and patience. Seduce Dmitri: Charm (reward: 3 Bold) Regardless of failure or success, any attempt in a future run will also require purchasing a $15 top hat to re-select that cafeteria option. Monster Prom – Dragonheat and Cult Ring Guide, Monster Prom – Angel Blood and Greeting Cards Guide. Honey... this isn't healthy: Okay, you've seen all the outcomes in the game. Part 2: Boo: Creative (reward: 2 Bold, 1 Charm) Throw rock: Boldness. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Afterward, go to prom with Vera (not alone!) Cost 5$, Part 1: The truth: Bold (reward: 2 Charm, 1 Bold) Explore your wacky monster high school, go through absurd and funny situations, raise your stats and seduce one of your classmates before anyone else does. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kpZ79aQCRTiBWFvW3LpZW611K1fFcAlMneS3S3qiLjc/edit#gid=0&range=J68. Part 1: Invite all of them: Creative (2 Smart 1 Charm) Thank you and enjoy! Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES. ! Flashback montage: Creative, Part 3 Cereal: Creative (2 Bold, 1 Creative) : Buy the Eldritch Tome, and clear the corresponding route. ? Please see the. Viral marketing: Smart, Part 3 In the Hope path, have enough Bold (and more of it than Smart) to use the knife in the second part. The worst! Secret Endings are endings that are obtained through various means and are separate from basic successful endings. Please know that this guide is INCOMPLETE, but I will fill it in with time, I just need to get the best way to help you guys get the achievement that is needed. Strike a fabulous pose: Charm (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Charm), Part 2: True to yourself: You've been true to yourself and always chose the right option. These two achievements are unlocked after you play through the game. We didn't think we'd see this day! Ask to prom: Charm (2 Bold, 1 Charm). Be your WORST self Browse and rate player-created guides for this game. Secretly: Fun, Part 4 I’ve read only this option is the right one? Spinner: Fun (reward: 2 Charm, 1 Smart). Let's take a pic of it! Buy the Set of Weirdly Specific Greeting Cards. : So I decided to make a complete list of events and outcomes myself to help o... Have you ever stressed yourself out over picking which of two options will wow the 2D love of your life? 100% Achievement Guide for Monster Prom. Go play outside! Shop-based Drinking this drink: Smart (2 Fun, 1 Smart). Completing a certain number of other secret endings. Part 2: This leads to Liam actually raising his hand, which happens nowhere else in the game. Dinosaur: Creative (2 Fun, 1 Creative), Part 3 Part 1 Or why your stats are sometime higher and sometimes lower? Ask Vera: Smart (2 Smart 1 Bold). Bookworm: You went to the LIBRARY all turns. Fancy hats: Fun, Part 3: Required fields are marked *, Monster Prom – Walkthrough for The Endings. Is self explanatory, just go to one of the locations below for all turns, quickest way to do this is by going into a multiplayer game and choosing all four of our main characters, Oz (Yellow), Amira (Red), Brian (Green), Vicky (Blue), and sending them to a location for each of their turns.

Immobiliser Removal Service, Julia Mallam Instagram, Fire Investigator Jacket, Dirt Track Cars For Sale, Maxine Waters House Pictures, Product Marketing Okrs, Question De Journaliste à Une Star,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *