michael lamper obituary

(61 years old). Michael Lamper passed away on December 8, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. Michael Lamper (2 January 1958 – 7 December 2019; age 61) was an American rock guitarist and musician who portrayed an Acamarian gatherer in the Star Trek: The Next Generation third season episode " The Vengeance Factor ". Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park and Mortuary, Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park & Mortuary. He passed away on Saturday night, December 7, 2019 at the age of 61. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park and Mortuary, Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park & Mortuary. December 8, 2019 I hope your happy memories of Michael and his positive energy will comfort you through your grief.Rest In Peace Michael.Love, Lena, https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/los-angeles-ca/michael-lamper-8957338, © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Donations in Michael Lamper's memory can be made to With over 2,000 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 400,000 families a year. But I have many fun and happy memories of our time together. Michael reportedly passed away in his sleep. Those times are what I will remember.My thoughts and prayers are for his wife, Marina, and brother Marc. Write your message of sympathy today. Best Friends Animal Society. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Here is Michael Lamper’s obituary. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If you know of an upcoming event for Michael Lamper, please add one now. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. I hope your happy memories of Michael and his positive energy will comfort you through your grief.Rest In Peace Michael.Love, Lena, https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/los-angeles-ca/michael-lamper-8957338. Donations in Michael Lamper's memory can be made to Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 2, 1958 - Michael Lamper and Marina Sirtis Married in 1992 Born Joseph Michael Lamper on January 2, 1958, the California native grew up in Los Angeles, though he graduated from South Dade High School in Homestead, Florida. A death notice completed by the family and of which all the information is confirmed and correct. He was 61. Michael Lamper January 2, 1958 – December 8, 2019 Michael Lamper was born on January 2, 1958 and passed away on December 8, 2019 and is under the care of Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park and Mortuary. Echovita Inc® is a registered trademark. After being married for 28 years with Marina Sirtis, Michael Lamper, 61,passed away on December 8, 2019. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. But I have many fun and happy memories of our time together. Sirtis tweeted the news of her partner's death with a heavy heart in the social media. With over 2,000 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. receive updates when new memories are posted, I was Michael's first wife. Michael Lamper, has died. Best Friends Animal Society. You may leave a message for the family by clicking here. We were married in the early 1980's. There are no additional photos for Michael Lamper at this time. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Michael Lamper (Los Angeles, California), who passed away on December 8, 2019, at the age of 61, leaving to mourn family and friends. We were married in the early 1980's. You can add a photo to pay tribute to Michael Lamper. My beloved husband passed away peacefully in his sleep last night. receive updates when new memories are posted, I was Michael's first wife. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Michael Lamper to show support. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Content approved and certified by a member of the Echovita supervisory team. Would you like to offer Michael Lamper’s loved ones a condolence message? We were young and unfortunately the marriage did not last. Copyright © 2020 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Star Trek: The Next Generation star Marina Sirtis announced yesterday afternoon that her husband, Michael Lamper, passed away. Those times are what I will remember.My thoughts and prayers are for his wife, Marina, and brother Marc. Here is Michael Lamper’s obituary. You may leave a message for the family by clicking here. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Michael Lamper (Los Angeles, California), who passed away on December 8, 2019, at the age of 61, leaving to mourn family and friends. © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Michael Lamper was born on 2 January, 1958 and passed away on 8 December, 2019. Lamper was a husband to Marina Sirtis. Unfortunately, there are no events for Michael Lamper at this time. Funeral Home Services for Michael are being provided by Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park and Mortuary. We were young and unfortunately the marriage did not last. Sirtis said in a tweet, “I’m going to be gone for a while. Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. British/American wife Marina took to her Twitter handle to announce the sad news in the public. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. British-born Marina Sirtis (born March 29, 1955) had moved to the U.S. in 1986, when she was 31. Lamper married Deanna Troi actress Marina Sirtis on 21 June 1992. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences.

Charlie Dixon Cars, Christmas Grants Low Income Families, What Chapter Does Tessa Get Drugged, Family Feud Party Game App, Ghostbusters 2 Bathtub Scene, South Park Naughty Ninjas Full Episode, Batman Inc Batsuit,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *