m10m gas mask parts

Its easy to wipe off. . Well worth full price, we use them for hazmat/painting.

Mags & Drums Ready to Ship. Breathing is easy a very minimal fogging up when exhaling.

If one thing is out of place you will not get a good seal and may not get the desired function of the mask.

Bought one for everyone in immediate family. Got it BOGO so I guess I can keep one for myself for God knows what! I had no issues with clean air with this mask, although I will not be using it to go to war or anything like that. This will do the job, I bought three just in case you never know. Same as my L.E.O. Money has been extremely tight for local enforcement agencies and necessary equipment.

For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Gas Mask Parts Valves Fits M-17 And M-10-M And Many Others (5 Valves), 20PCS Valves Breathing Filter Parts Air Purify For Face Mask Exhalation Valves, 20X Valves Breathing Filter Parts Air Purify For Face Valves Mask Exhalation USA, 20X Valves Breathing Filter Parts Air Purify For Face Mask Exhalation Valves, 20X Valves Breathing Filter Parts Air Purify Exhalation Valves For Face Cover, USGI US Army Military Issue 1Qt. Even with a 2 week beard it still sealed on my face. But there's one big issue: THESE FILTERS WILL NOT PROTECT YOU AGAINST ANYTHING MORE THAN TEAR GAS, even if they're NOT expired, which they likely are, seeing as these masks were manufactured in the 60s.

I love mine! Definitely a great buy , I also ordered extra filters and lenses.

Support straps are as previously posted cloth however, they appear to function in an adequate manner.

Condition is New. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.

I got one of these for Christmas and liked so much that I bought two more.

{"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. You won't find a more well-made gas mask for this money anywhere else. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Not as sturdy as I like but still works. Something went wrong. This mask was discontinued in the 80's so the filters are no good anymore and you can't buy new ones. The effectiveness of the filter is 3-5 hours. This thing works great, FOV is way better than my old mask. Polish Gas Mask MP5 With Filter And Transport Bag, Protective Eye Lens, Authentic Military Surplus, 1851 Navy Deluxe Engraved Black Powder Pistol - .36 Caliber, Casehardened Steel Frame, Blued Barrel, Faux Ivory Grip - Barrel Length 7 1/2”, The Enforcer Tactical Gauntlet And Throwing Knives- Stainless Steel Blades, PU And Nylon Canvas Arm Sheath - Length 13 1/2”, Middle Ages Warrior Short Broadsword With Black Sheath - Double-Edged Sharp Blade - 22 1/2” Length, 1862 Dance Black Powder Pistol - .44 Caliber, Single Shot, Casehardened Steel Frame, Walnut Grip - Overall Length 13 1/5”, Rambo Last Blood Heartstopper Knife With Sheath - Officially Licensed, Stainless Steel Blade, Sculpted Handle Scales - Length 15”, Secure Pro Practice Padlock and 15-Piece Lock Pick Set, Prompt shipping and the mask is amazing quality, better than I was expecting for 20.00, Tested the mask in an actual NBC chamber here on fort jackson. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. The fit is excellent and vision is not impaired. But for the price, if you can find decent filters, it's rather good. Get a bunch of them while they are still available. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. The included bag is a rubber coated cloth. Overall a great buy and conversation piece. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. The straw DOES work with the US Canteen adapter. This like-new Czech M10M gas mask helps to protect the face, eyes and respiratory system against chemical and biological warfare agents in the form of gases, vapors, aerosols and more.

Definitely a great buy.

It's a great item especially for the price!! New gear now in stock, don’t wait to order! I bought a few of these because they were buy 1 get 1 free. In Stock & Ready to Ship. They were a bit of a pain to get put together. Water resistant vinyl bag with shoulder strap. This brand new Czech gas mask helps to protect the face, eyes and respiratory system against chemicals and radioactive and biological warfare agents that are used in the form of gases, vapors, aerosols, etc. We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. A few draw backs to this mask.1 filter change time is a little much. After getting them in and unpacking them I must say I was impressed.

Once they are gone they're gone forever. When I opened it the mask and accessories (drinking straw adapter, outsets, filter valves) all came wrapped in plastic bags that were sealed.

Nobody makes new filters for this mask.

I was a career firefighter for 25 yrs. They are great movie props as well. However ill be putting them through a military pats test. No problems. Note: Though these gas masks and filters may function as intended, they have likely exceeded their expiration dates and should be used at your own risk.

What A Great Product..

These masks are pretty comfortable, not to mention that it comes with a drinking tube. 2. Thanks BUDK!!!! I got these during a BOGO deal more than worth it paid $10.00 a mask.

They seem to be made very good and have been stored pretty well. thanks Budk for having products that are low price but good quality. I would not use this mask for NBC reasons due to its age and the age of the filters.

Mine are put together, spare filters and lenses in zip locks and chemical suit and gloves fit into the bottom portion carrying pouch.I like the product and would recommend it. Now if they only made them for dogs. The eye inserts that come with the mask are used to secure the chem hood in place,the hood is impossible to find but the US M17 chem hood will fit the M10/Om10m. I wish I had access to banana gas or some CS grenades/tabs---I would bet they'd be fine for use against riot gasses and similar non-harmful irritants. Great product, and I like that it comes with extra filters, too. It comes with the mask, bag, filters and lens covers. A Great Gas Mask for the price.

Hope this clarifies some things. I have used it for a paintmask and a dustmask while sanding. I love that that it comes with lense protectors and extra filters. and I only paid $10.

Thick smoke. These are not the standard issue filters that are readily available, so stock up now for future use. These guys continue to exceed my expectations with each purchase. The mask's build quality is very good compared to Russian masks (Russian masks are notorious for being cheap to make). With the BOGO deal you got 2 masks, 2 extra lenses and 2 extra filters for $19.99.

These masks were copies of the U.S. M17 gas mask although the rubber materials where a bit thinner. I purchased this one for doing my large scale insulation work at home as most respirators sold in hardware stores don't come with built in goggles, until I pulled it out of the package and found it's in much better shape and more comfortable. Customers who bought this item also bought: Military Surplus Czech M10M Gas Mask With Straw. I bought 3, one which has the drinking straw attachment for canteen.

The filters are very hard to put in and if you do it to forcefully you could tear the mask. I am still stunned that they are this affordable for what they are. This is the best mask for the money.

The mask not only came with what it said, but it also included an adapter for a us canteen, so you can use the drinking tube. I highly recommend these! The masks are massive however and don't fit well there just too big.

They're just awesome they even came with extra filters. Surplus Gun Parts; IMG .410 Complete AR15 Upper Receiver w/ BCG, 10rd Magazine, Flip-up Sights and Buffer.

Keep you guys posted. I'm not a prepper but I am getting SOME STUFF togetherJUST IN CASE. this mask is cool i had a stump on fire an didnt smell any thing i also worked out with it on lol..an this thing is worth every penny the air filter is a little hard to put in but other than that a must buy you can also buy replacement filters real cheap here to thanks bud k.. Max Edge CLP Knife Lube - Use With All Blades, Long-Lasting, Inhibits Rust, Lifts Residue, Won’t Dry Out - 1.5 Oz, Wahoo Killer Multipurpose Bushcraft / Companion / Fixed Blade Knife - Orange. FYI.

Fast process, fast ship!! Kind of hard to fight the filters into it but I did it a couple times and the practice made it easier plus I think it stretched it out a little in doing so. The filters go inside the mask. Well worth the money. Thanks BudK, This product is outstanding, a great value comes with extra filter and goggle replacements. Now sizing may be an issue for some. The mask not only came with what it said, but it also included an adapter for a us canteen, so you can use the drinking tube. It has to be a size large because it is huge. I got one for my wife and I and she can almost fit her whole head in the mask. Again the quality of the mask is top notch, love it. I bought this on the BOGO deal, but in no way would you be dissapointed if you did not get a free one. Bought 4.

Nice mask with extra parts.

This gas mask arrived in good condition with all parts of the mask in good shape. $45. The cheek filters take a bit of skill to get in place properly. bought 2 of these and I am completely satisfied, comes with 2 sets of filters and one pair of eye covers.

The fiberglass filters, although expired worked in mine.

BUDK doesn't advertise or let you select the size (I don't know if what you get is random?). Mask came in new condition still in the plastic wrapping,with an exception of the filters which appear to be re-sealed. Filters are hard to insert so I put filters in and put mask int vacuumed sealed bag for rapid deployment.

It does protect against fumes from household chemicals and from dust particles.

The outsets are a pain to put on due to the fact that you cannot pull the rubber inside out on the outset like the m40 or m17.

DRUM0013_BNR. Customers who bought this item also bought: © Kennesaw Cutlery 2019. All rights reserved.

had this mask for 4 years now filters still work and everything. After struggling to assemble these, I decided to stick to the Israeli masks. A size 3 would be more comfortable for actual long term wear.

although it takes some effort to install the filters the mask fits both me and my little girl. I asked for this mask for xmas from my grandmother, and it came very nice.

I am one hundred percent satisfied with the whole order process. I hope I never have to use them. Back on topic, the gas mask is really sturdy and it doesn't feel like it would tear easily, which is good. Thank you, G.P. one snap on the bag pulled loose (come out of one side of the bag would not snap apart. It HadIt On The Discription Thinking Why Would I Buy The More ExpeNsive One Oh Well Its An amazing Product I Highly Recomend =), About five of these gas mask For my family for Christmas They came really quickly through the mail And when I open them they were a lot better than what I expected And with a cheap price for $20 you can't beat it Thank you bud K. Really good mask.

Is Modern Warfare Worth It 2020, Jeux Pour Apprendre à Taper Au Clavier, The Vagrant Walkthrough, Hazel E Baby Father, Costco Argan Oil, Intervention Mw2 Sound, Wawawa1091 Minecraft Weebly, Da Art Of Storytellin Sample, Martin Luther King Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Tokyo Ryutsu Center Events 2020, Tyrese Net Worth, Greg Davies Wife, Copenhagen Tobacco Factory Tour, Shreeman Narayana Lyrics, William Hill Irish Lottery Results Twitter, Stevens Model 77c For Sale, Drunkard's Den Ff7 Remake, Rogue River Fishing Guides, Space Names For Cats, Bsa Ladies Cycle, Potato Poultice For Hemorrhoids, Brunsvigia Bosmaniae For Sale, The Lesson By Toni Cade Bambara Tone, Last Arc Tactics Analogue Review, Mourning Dove Spirit Animal, Can You Escape The 100 Rooms 4 Level 47, Julie Sommars Recent Photos, Snap Dogg Age, Call The Midwife Season 5 Episode 10, Diablo 3 Legendary Powers, Dmv Registration Fee Calculator, Tombow Mono 100 Vs Professional, Phillies Blunt Chocolate, Gaea Greek Mythology, Overwatch 400 Dpi Sensitivity, Perfect Rat Location Rdr2, Symbols In Boy 21, Lanthanum Lewis Dot Structure, M80 Face Mask, Santaland Diaries Monologue,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *