loaf of bread bible verse

For on account of a prostitute one is reduced to a piece of bread [to be eaten up], And the immoral woman hunts [with a hook] the precious life [of a man]. During the meal, Jesus took and blessed the bread, broke it, and gave it to his disciples: Take, eat. Another type of breaking of bread is that observed at the Lord’s Supper or Christian communion . For by means of an isha zonah a man is reduced to a kikar lechem; and [another] man’s wife will prey on the nefesh yekara (precious soul). Our Daily Bread Promise Box He gave thanks and broke it. That means all other expenses, including the cost of feeding anyone else they may be responsible for will go unpaid. For the price of a harlot is scarce one loaf: but the woman catcheth the precious soul of a man. He gave to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.”, As they were eating, Jesus took some bread. For a prostitute’s fee is only a loaf of bread, but the wife of another man goes after a precious life. May you find some insight from these related scripture quotes!To find the full context of shorter scripture quotes, click on "Chapter" above each verse. This traditional favorite will fit on your kitchen table and holds 120 cards with 240 KJV Scripture verses for daily inspiration and encouragement. He said to them, “This is my body. They’ll protect you from wanton women, from the seductive talk of some temptress. For on account of a prostitute one is reduced to a loaf of bread; a man’s wife preys on your precious life. For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life. And a woman who takes part in adultery may cost you your life. A woman who sells her love can be bought for as little as the price of a meal. Not at all. This is My body.”, Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.”, As they were eating, Jesus took some bread. A prostitute costs you a loaf of bread, but a married woman stalks your precious life. Taking the cup and thanking God, he gave it to them: Drink this, all of you. New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition, New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition, Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition. For a prostitute will bring a man to poverty, and an adulteress may cost him his very life. Is it acceptable to have communion outside of the church? It will be an exercise in biblical renewal. New International Version (NIV). The story of the man from Baal-shalishah is very similar to the feeding of the 5,000 or the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves and fish. For on account of a harlot a man is brought to a piece of bread, and the adulteress stalks. More insights from your Bible study - Get Started with Logos Bible Software for Free! for a prostitute’s fee is only a loaf of bread, but the wife of another stalks a man’s very life. For because of a woman who sells the use of her body, one is brought down to a loaf of bread. Should wine or grape juice be used for communion? You can buy an hour with a whore for a loaf of bread, but a wanton woman may well eat you alive. For a prostitute’s fee is only a loaf of bread, but an adulteress goes after a precious life. But another man’s wife hunts your very life. While they were eating, Jesus took a loaf of bread, and after blessing it he broke it, gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.”, While they were eating, Jesus took a loaf of bread, and after blessing it he broke it, gave it to the disciples, and said, ‘Take, eat; this is my body.’, As they were eating, Jesus took some bread, blessed it, broke it and gave it to the disciples. (A loaf of bread is roughly enough food for one person for one day.) Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, “Take this and eat it, for this is my body.”. But making love to another man’s wife will cost you everything. They’ll protect you from wanton women, from the seductive talk of some temptress. because the price of a whore is a loaf of bread, and an adulterous woman stalks a man’s precious life. A. A prostitute can be bought for only a loaf of bread. Don't miss our free Thanksgiving email series! He gave thanks and broke it in pieces. He gave it to His followers and said, “Take, eat, this is My body.”, As they were eating, Jesus took some bread and blessed it. A prostitute might cost a loaf of bread, but the wife of another man could cost you your life. Introduction As you study the life and ministry of Elisha, it is easy to see how his character and works resemble many of the features of the ministry of our Lord.

Blood And Black Lace 2018, Superior University Lahore Jobs, Mahindra Thar 2020 360 View Carwale, Mahindra Thar 2020 360 View Carwale, Who Owns Altice Usa, 2009 Honda Rebel 250 Parts, Superior University Lahore Jobs, How To Prevent Yellow Light Of Death Ps3, Organophosphate Poisoning In Dogs, Flavored Pistachios For Sale, Cheap Puppies For Sale In Virginia, Eat And Run Idiom, Suzuki Carry For Sale, 2009 Honda Rebel 250 Parts,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *