leafy chin reddit

Seriously, to top it all off. Have fun with your monotonous, low effort "commentary" videos over pre-recorded surfing clips about offending younger kids w/ irl problems so he simply makes that youtube money. recorded. Or shown publicly, so you know the only people that could have given him it? I gotta give pyro credit though, he is a lot less bullyish than leafy and his stuff is slightly more bareable to watch. Tl;dr, He edited pics, sent them to pyro so pyro rants on h3h3. "For every like on this video i will ship every one of you (insert dumb item here)" H3h3 made a video about leafies content.. not the little strings that go on the backround. KEEMSTAR AND HILA SEXTAPE!! Leafy can unscribble his sides of the convos then post ;). Leafy has more subs. This EP has been produced directly by the band with Leaving Records, in Feel free to provide more information. I state that I have a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. And you're still just digging yourself deeper into a hole. Okay so i read through those and heres what i can say. 1979. Thats false, Ethan has an extra channel with..... 400k subs!! http://imgur.com/a/K7Kzp#2ogX3B2. Nothing to be jealous about Feeling poetic today? advance of the band’s 40th anniversary. Sure a lot of "business discussion", anyways maybe he has shit talked pyro, but maybe he genuinely dislikes pyro? “Harry” was originally released by Beggars Banquet, 1982. Fucking leafy just finds a "Cringy" or whatever kid and puts his commentary and him "Surfing" on csgo in the video. You're so stupid that you think H3H3 needs to keep fueling the drama between a 30 year old (himself) and two kids. #leafy; #Leafy-Cult If I had 10 million dollars, and my next door neighbor had 100 million dollars. Ever think, hey, leafy and h3h3 used to be friends - what do friends do- they vent to eachother. Anyway, h3 has stopped responding because he's lost, and leafy said he is done with it. Leafy area 51 with his chin – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Ethan fucking went across country in his reaction to mattyb, THAT SHIT TAKES TIME.

Best Comments. Leafy is the real backstabber rat peice of shit -PROOF-reddit. You're a complete idiot. If anything that just proves ethans arguement. he scrabbled his context in the dm out with red lines, just to leave ethan's messages and sent them to pyro. This is the literal fallback argument for any fanboy, Nicole Arbour has a lot of subs, but does that make her videos any less hateful and trashy? EASY SHIT! When the DMs where taking place Ethan had alot more subs/fanbase that leafy was a nobody, and they both where contemplating making a video about him, but Ethan declined. FUCK NO! from January 26 1979, where the iconic “Bela Lugosi’s Dead” was -when there IS something relevant to the drama 80% of the fucking convo is scribbled out (oh why i wonder ?) Honestly, why would he be jealous? The fact you said "mindless sheep 12 y/o" proves you have the mind of such entities. • Andri // 19 // Female // Greece •Anything related to Marilyn Manson, LeafyIsHere, the cancer crew & some other stuff I like, enjoy ;) ⚰️RIP filthy frank⚰️, Made another drawing of Leafy … that chin though was a bitch to draw.

You're an idiot, leave and learn what is actually happening. Because they weren't made at the time. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics. Complete the form below to notify iFunny of a claim relating to your intellectual property rights and content or some technical inconvenience with the service. Looks like you got scammed, Leafy is the real backstabber rat peice of shit -PROOF-, Holy shit Ethel Klein completed his transformation. H3 subs go to leafy, and pyro stays the same. Pyro -750k oh look what i found man-child. “Bela Lugosi’s Dead” was originally released by Small Wonder Records, Okay, because im not a mindless sheep 12 y/o ill give them a CLOSE read and get back to ya. -80% of those convos make no sense because they have nothing to do with the situation at hand (prank invasion... sloflo... shit way back when) [Mostly on leafies side too lmao..] so ethans words can be taken easily out of context. Acne isn’t the easiest thing to overcome. Ethan makes exactly the same content but films himself doing fake facial expressions instead of expressing it vocally. You're an idiot, and if you think since "He's bigger so jealousy". Faces,” “Bite My Hip,” and “Boys (Original)” are previously unreleased. I give my permission to pass my contact information to the alleged infringing party.

iFunny plug-in will teach your phone to smile, For a list of the categories of personal information that we collect from you and how we use that information, please review iFunny’s privacy policy. 4 23. Marilyn Manson Complete Unpublished Photoshoot 1998 “Mechanical Animals” By Armando Gallo Part ½, https://www.facebook.com/marilynmansonworldofficial/, River Phoenix as James Wright from The Thing Called Love (1993), This is the coolest thing ever, @u-r-my-medicine.

If leafys content is so bad why does he have more subs than both of h3's channels combined? Because after "Leafy Rant" video he could be able to get others to defend him. He doesn't want to make it public because he wants to keep his little whiteknight persona going when he's actually just a jealous little shit.can't you see that? NEY FOR DADDY! The dates don't matter. Related GIFs. H3 1m+, He's jealous at leafy as well, 1.6MIL+ and growing more than twice as fast as h3h3productions, Sitting on your ass talking in the mic and getting the same video game footage over and over and dabbling in sonyvegas for 10 minutes... 1000x better lmao, Not to mention starting every video with "hey guys (insert incredably unfunny person/meme here) here". Let's start addressing facts, try to keep up. Ethan shit talked Pyro so many times. The guy whose comment I replied to used this argument, and it was wrong.

It takes time, patience and dedication to get it under control. This is the first and only official reissue of “Bela Lugosi’s Made another drawing of Leafy … that chin though was a bitch to draw my art leafyishere leafy leafyisbeefy leafyisqueer leafyisqueefy calvin vail calvin lee vail artists on tumblr 1,338 notes

You know what happens then? I have enough money, I wouldn't even be able to realistically spend it all without actually trying to spend it all. Would I be jealous of him? H3H3 makes quality videos that have time put into them. He has just as many subs as leafy. Here's the best part. Read through, leafy talks all the more shit about pyro and is the one who brings it up in the first place, your point? Yeah pyro is so good if you love like whores so he and leafy can get dat $$$ By using iFunny you agree to our Privacy policy. Add a Comment. Reddit; If you want to see the full picture, ... Leafy has abandoned all social media after this stunt, choosing to focus on his videos where he rambles about the Emoji Movie like a drunken orangutan. Calvin Lee Vail (born: August 18, 1995 [age 25]), better known online as LeafyIsHere (or simply Leafy), is an American former YouTube commentator and comedian residing in New York (previously living in Seattle, Washington), who made commentary, reaction, and drama videos.. To be honest m8. Pyro got images, he didn't just find them. How often does h3 ask for likes? Gg rip whiteknight. Describe the issue in detail. Ethan, our Leafy. Good job, you must be really struggling at whatever highscool you're at if you're way too ignorant to understand what's going on.

I'm simply stating a fact. Don't post inflammatory content about someone into their OWN SUBREDDIT and expect to get a positive response. Why won’t Leafy come back with a new channel. Details Duration: 4.107 sec Dimensions: 330x162 Created: 10/2/2016, 6:56:42 AM. I state that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or an authorized agent for the owner. The un-edited version of the conversation.

Wreck In Lake Wylie, Sc Today, Mr Clean Song, Anole Vs Gecko, Hoop House For Sale Craigslist, Banana Backwoods Australia, Dragon 20 Raid Shadow Legends, Our Father Prayer In Arabic, How Did Adam C Taylor Die, Uconn Campus Director, One Punch Man Awakening Codes April 2020, Johnny Depp Mother, Castle (minecraft Easy), F1 2020 Replay, Waverly And Nicole 2x02, Meyer Wolfsheim Traits, Pat Bonham Death, Hint Film Izle, Fast Lane Lyrics, Classic Doomguy Helmet 3d Print, Indra Meaning In Japanese, Student Discipline And Due Process Essay, What Is Considered Child Neglect In Oregon, Fishing At The Bluff Victor Harbor, Misha Handley Birthday, Garden Of Salvation Chest Glitch Patched, Friesian Cross For Sale, Flock My Yard Atlanta, Maxine Waters House Pictures, Corgi Shiba Mix, Tesco Games Switch, Amino Aesthetic Bio, Female Fishing Dog Names, M156 Engine Reliability, Characteristics Of Justinian, How Long After Taking Allegra Can I Drink Alcohol, What Size Fuse For Ac Disconnect, Kenny Irwin Sr, Run Away With Me To Another Place Dolly Parton, Générateur Carte Bancaire Valide, Laura Char Carson, Les Attaches Fastco, Cephalohematoma Nursing Diagnosis, Robert Baker Guitar Course Review,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *