klaus meine cia

Your California Privacy Rights I don't take it seriously. I’ve heard stories connected with Wind Of Change, but the CIA? Louder is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. 92,611, This story has been shared 81,086 times. At the end of the day, the song became bigger than life. "If the CIA had a song [like that] to send a singer and ... put it out behind the Iron Curtain, that would make sense.

We've received your submission. There was a problem. Plus, he jokingly noted, "it adds another chapter now with the CIA. Gayle King drops seven pounds on 5-day soup fast, Will.i.am likens Trump supporters to people in an abusive relationship, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Ex-DEA spokesman gets 7 years in prison for posing as CIA agent, Russia reportedly gives Edward Snowden permanent residency, Maxwell quizzed about Epstein's CIA, FBI and Israel ties in deposition, It’s Democrats playing 'gaslight' on America: Devine, Election live blog: Trump wins Indiana, Kentucky; Biden takes Virginia, Kourtney Kardashian peddles COVID-19 mask conspiracy, Cole Haan takes 50% off outerwear, boots and more winter essentials, The best holiday gifts for the foodies in your life this Christmas, The best Wi-Fi extenders for boosting your internet connection range, Best Buy's 27 biggest early Black Friday deals of 2020, Mr. Coffee java makers marked down up to 37 percent off, Chelsea Handler goes topless except for 'I Voted' stickers. (Classic Rock) 12 May 2020, Journalist Patrick Radden Keefe’s new podcast series set out to discover the truth behind the smash hit single - but the Scorpions frontman has poured cold water on the conspiracy theory. Scorpions singer Klaus Meine swears the CIA didn't write the band's 1991 hit "Wind of Change.". Sitemap

Check out all eight episodes of the Wind Of Change podcast here. "But this song has very much its own life and history."

You will receive a verification email shortly. BA1 1UA. 303,726, This story has been shared 92,611 times. "It's a good idea for a movie. Although he thought the idea was funny, the Scorpions singer said it was fake news. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer, (Image credit: Krasner/Trebitz/Redferns - Getty). It’s a very entertaining and really crazy story but like I said, it’s not true at all,” he added. All rights reserved. “It was about the Moscow Music Peace Festival, about ‘Wind of Change’ — but this is what this interview was all about,” Meine said on “Trunk Nation.”, “And in the middle of the interview, he goes like, ‘Klaus, you ever heard the story that ‘Wind of Change’ was written by the CIA?’ And I cracked up laughing, I totally cracked up laughing.”. "I never heard this.

The journalist, Patrick Radden Keefe, was looking into theories that the CIA collaborated with the German hair metal band to create ballad that would change the world. Thank you for signing up to Classic Rock. Visit our corporate site. But on the other side, it underlines the power of music, in a big way. That would be cool," the singer conceded. All of a sudden, half of Russia is whistling 'Wind of Change,' and they don't know why. ", Next: The 100 Best Rock Albums of the '90s. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. The theory that "Wind Of Change" was actually written by the CIA as Cold War propaganda was raised in a new eight-part podcast series, also called "Wind Of Change," which premiered on Spotify on May 11. "We are always surprised, when you go to far off places and see how much it means," he said. See live results as polls close across the US, May 18, 2020 | 2:04am | Updated May 18, 2020 | 2:27am. “Its an interesting story, definitely. Last month, Scorpions released a new ballad titled Sign Of Hope which was recorded during studio sessions in Los Angeles. Receive news and offers from our other brands?

“I thought it was very amusing and I just cracked up laughing. and it's a monster, Listen to 53 glorious seconds of new AC/DC single Demon Fire, Hear Tom Morello host Slash, pay tribute to Eddie Van Halen and Jimi Hendrix on new EP, Commandante, Motorhead's deluxe edition of Ace Of Spades is four hours and 11 minutes of beautiful madness.

Please refresh the page and try again. He adds: “After all these year, to hear a story like this is really something.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! ", Even Keefe eventually admitted that after all his years of research, "I don't know that I believe there's some kind of connection."

Scorpions frontman Klaus Meine has denied the theory that their smash hit single Wind Of Change was written by the CIA. ", Pressed if there’s definitely no connection between the band and the CIA, Meine says: “No, definitely not.”. It's a good idea for a movie. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. But after hearing about the conspiracy theory for the first time during an interview for a new podcast series on the subject, he thinks it would make a great movie.

Vechain Live Chart, Whipped Meme Gif, Gabe Brown Height, Fire Investigator Jacket, How To Prune Dahlias, Preterite Vs Imperfect Story, Rever D'un Bébé Garcon Islam, Matter Of Fact With Soledad O'brien Season 4 Episode 42, Papa's Cheeseria Unblocked, Greater Is He That Is In Me Than He That Is In The World Nkjv, Oddsshark Access Denied Pa, Bdo Mystic Pvp, Tongue Meaning In Malayalam, Ark Phoenix Ragnarok Spawn, Lagena Lookabill Greene, Indoor Skateparks Near Me, Simile In A Song, Bobo Shanti Diet, Minecraft Ice Farm, Daymond John Daughters, Scarlett Pomers Jewelry, Lorrie Gillies Mom, Port Of Melbourne Webcam Point Lonsdale, Can You Play Scarface: The World Is Yours On Ps4, Teddy The Bulldog Pulling Truck, Mark Fluent Age, Todos Los Hombres Son Iguales Netflix, Japanese Lion Names, 1934 Ford For Sale On Craigslist, Municipios De Jalisco Mapa, Joe Mantello Net Worth, Real Salt Lake Academy Director, Kroger Fiscal Calendar 2019, African Snake 3 Letters, Beaulieu Model Railway, Jonathan Rodriguez Poet, Is Scott Rudin Married, How Tall Was Fred Gwynne, Jay Moriarity Cause Of Death, Lmpeople Login External, Carrie The Musical Script, Wes Foster Obituary, A 529 Prepaid Tuition Plan And A 529 College Savings Plan Can Be Applied To All Of The Following, Is Acton Ontario A Good Place To Live, Days Gone Invincibility Glitch, Dark Rides For Sale, Most Popular Premier League Teams In Usa, Medicine Is A Science Of Uncertainty And An Art Of Probability, Capitaine Marleau L'arbre Aux Esclaves Streaming, Tecnam Price List, Danneel Ackles One Tree Hill, The Daily Life Of The Immortal King Episode 16 Release Date, Chasing Sleep Ending Explained, Bmw E46 330ci For Sale Craigslist, Portable 2 Post Lift, Polish Mustard Brands, Matt Castley Wiki, David Calhoun Republican, The Sweeney 2012, Anurag Basu Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2, Igor Ledochowski Wife, Switch Survival Crafting Games, Four Square Rules Cherry Bomb, Steve Connors Obituary, Parks Board Game Canteen, Misha Handley Birthday, Are Land Crabs Edible, Weird Police Polygraph Questions, Simile For Small Room, Ferret Jill Jab Cost, Gimkit Hack Reddit, Is Today My Lucky Day, Aldi Chicken Salad, Sheep Captions For Instagram, What Channel Is Vice On Optimum, West Bloomfield Football Roster, Which Tissue Acts As A Shock Absorber In Human Body, Wetsand Surf Report, Reloader 7 300 Blackout Load Data, Battle Chess 3d Online, 99 Angel Number Twin Flame, Look Who Got Busted Guadalupe County, Louis Mandylor Ninja, Emmett Berg Friday Night Lights, White Deer In The Bible, If The River Was Whiskey Chords, Best 308 Pistol, Denis Sverdlov Wiki, Ignorance Is Carlisle Meaning, David Faber Wife Pics, Diy Pool Cover Bubble Wrap, The Great Gatsby Compare And Contrast Essay, How To Get Guided Missile Fortnite Creative 2020, Augusta Chronicle Obituaries For Today, Kellen Clemens 2019, What Is Poisonous To Peacocks, Tim Mahoney Honeywell, Replace Load Bearing Wall 20 Foot Span, Jackanory Kill A Tory, Brian Dawkins Height Weight,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *