kfc bbq ribs

It was a ritual. that was back in the 70s been looking for a bbq fix like that sench. their current finger licking good sauce is excellent. I don't even eat beef or pork but I would eat those LOL. I first met them in Germany, close to Ramstein AFB, in the early 80s. KFC Honey BBQ Sauce is a delicious tangy barbecue sauce served at KFC restaurants. Dump the snackers bring back the ribs!!!! Probably killer sodium and fat. Alison ??? This homemade copycat KFC Honey BBQ Sauce is great on chicken, ribs, steak, whatever you like to put BBQ sauce on.

I believe they were actually being sold in the stadium as a test market. Sweet and sticky - fantastic.......!! That sauce was great on the chicken but I never had the ribs either the pork or beef ones.

I was in the Army stationed in Virginia in 1974. The BBQ chicken was prepared the same way weren't bad at all. They were wonderful. I don't think anyone believed me! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZLKj2a_OPM So, the trick is in the flour & spices. Nearly everyone else including myself remembers PORK ribs and I, like many others fell upon this thread while searching for the original KFC rib sauce. I miss it so much! Enough that I found this website and posted here while looking for info about them. They were absolutely delicious! Had them in Ann Arbor, Michigan briefly in the mid-70s. "Secret" dry rub. I've always wondered why they stopped selling these, i always used to buy them in kfc edgware, u.k. someone must have the damned recipe! Miss the younger days when I couldn't give a s--t. Could eat like a pig and didn't gain a pound. Why don't they use it anymore? I am from Greenwood, IN and the KFC on South Meridian served 'em....Unless you've had 'em you have no clue what the rest of us are talking about...they were like a Meaty Country Style Rib, Breaded in the Original Recipe coating then Deep Fried in a Pressure Cooker, soooo tender...then seriously sauced up so the breading was completely saturated with this sweet tangy slightly spicy sauce that you could not get enough of....Wow were they good. Are you kidding me? Sometimes the taste just comes back like tonight and I had to search for them to see if it was all just a ribbed dream. I used to beg my mom to bring me to tht KFC in Enfield CT on RT 5 back in the 70's. They always ran out, sometimes to the point of brawls over the last rib.

I hope they begin selling them again before I die. If this many people on this page can remember the heavenly taste of those ribs, it would for sure be a money maker in bringing them back. The only ingredient you might not have on hand is Liquid Smoke, but you should be able to find that at any grocery store. Dredged in the "original" KFC breading and cooked in the "Collect-O-Mat" Pressure Fryer for about 12 minutes. Informazioni su dispositivo e connessione Internet, incluso l'indirizzo IP, Attività di navigazione e di ricerca durante l'utilizzo dei siti web e delle app di Verizon Media. I loved those ribs and can only think that kfc stopped selling them because some religions forbid the eating of pork, so they would of boycotted kfc. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our Bring 'em back!!! They were great! :-) BEST I've ever had! Mr. I Googled and found this page. We would then saturate them with barbeque sauce and leave them in the warmer for a while to let the sauce properly soak in.

I remember the ribs when in the 1980s there were two KFC-Restaurants in Berlin, Germany. They were PERFECTION! Kentucky Fried Chicken sold beef ribs in during Pittsburgh, PA the 1970's my older sister always reminds me of how they were my favorite food when I was a kid. Surely, someone knows somewhere !!!! Sometimes a few ribs in the red and white livery would make them back home. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes. In the 1970's you could taste and smell the herbs and spices. Yummy. I was telling my daughter bout these the other day.. Answer - What ? I remember them being SOOOOOO delicious. erm yes .. haha.

My mom was the only one to get the ribs. Stir until ingredients are well combined and bring to a boil. KFC Honey BBQ Sauce (copycat) Ingredients: 1 1/4 cups ketchup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

OMG, their BBQ chicken was incredible. The best ribs ever and can only be a cost factor as to why they wont reintroduce them, even as an occasional special. The BBQ sauce is so easy to make at home with this copycat recipe! The BBQ sauce they use on their wings now is not the same. KFC coleslaw is excellent. OMG The best Beef Ribs I have ever had.

They were $1 and if parents had extra money we would get one each. Stir ingredients until well combined. Return the ribs to smoker and smoke at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour 30 minutes.

And have unsuccessfully tried to re-create them. The BBQ sauce is so easy to make at home with this copycat recipe! If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register.

Ok, enough said ! I had them in both Colorado and California. WOW, I remember eating the kfc ribs at a san diego padres game. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

I'd love to find any the tasted even remotely as good. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! The sauce was just... oh soo damn good... with just the right amount of sweetning to it, that clung to the ribs. the year was 1974 at the Danville Pennsylvania interstate 80 interchange KFC best ribs ever I'm 54 now haven't found anything close except for my own. KC Masterpiece is committed to making its website accessible for all Those were the best ribs ever! Who do we need to pay around here to get them back? 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Perfect Cast Iron Skillet Roasted BBQ Chicken. I worked N Canton KFC from 1974-1978 with friends! barbecued chicken and barbecued ribs I remember at KFC in the seventies. Join the band wagon my friends !

Oh, they were so good. I did have ribs at KFC but in my youth.That sauce was the very best. I remember very distinctly that when they stopped serving them a sign was put up saying that due to the price of pork they would not be serving them any longer. Bring em back please. It worked for the show the game. Its like saying Pepsi is the same as Coke. I would eat them before Dad got to the fridge in the morning.

Submit a link to more information about Kentucky Fried Chicken's Ribs. C'mon KFC.. Give it a go. I wish they would bring them back. I LOVED THEM! I have tried to tell people, but I have found a rare few that remeber them. The following are links about Kentucky Fried Chicken's Ribs you may find interesting. Don't even mention those KFC imitation places.

You'd be mad not too. They were awesome. They were the best, even better that homemade. Me and my friend are not alone!!!

A little of our magic. Best job ever! website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us Worked on Flatbush and Nostrand AVs in Brooklyn NY. I can tell u they were the best fast food ribs ever. I've invented my own recipe over the years and it's this: Boil the ribs in water for 30 minutes... pressure cooker is even better to get them tender, then coat the ribs in a BBQ sauce and grill. I think they stopped selling them because of the new campaign at the time, "All we do is chicken, we do chicken right!" everything in the seventies and eighties was better quality everything everywhere. .. how long ago?? does anyone remember the kentucky beef in enfield,ct. Kentucky Fried Chicken Ribs "KFB" was not KFC's only venture into meat. KFC had the best floured bbq ribs ever. Remember the slogan- "The Coronal's Got Ribs !". These were absolutely delicious used to go to KFC Crystal Palace and Rayners Lane Yummy!!! Didn't realise so many miss those amazing ribs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he ribs were delicous, but these ribs were sold not just in the seventies, but they started selling these ribs in 1968. it mght have been later to be sold nationaly. cant find any rib sauce anything near them proper tasty as for fav chik cott chik not the same closest your get mind u. Kentucky Fried Chicken had those ribs in the Chattanooga, TN area during the '70's. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Work at KFC in 74-75. As an Aussie living in London in the early 80's KFC ribs was one of my staples. finely chopped great taste cold coleslaw. as far as I know they still make them in Fairbanks Alaska at the kentucky fried chicken there.The best ribs I have ever eaten!!!! These ribs would be a gold mine today if KFC or anyone would duplicate it! Lovely jubbly, As a HGV driver in the eighties these ribs where a real life saver. kfc has been going that long in Birkenhead?? The name on the FB page is bringbackbbqribs Send me an invite, and maybe if we can get enough people on this FB site, we can start enjoying those ribs again ! Do they realize they've let McRib be the sole fast food memory of ribs to a generation??! Hell Yea!! We lived in Mountlake Terrace, WA. I just posted in a group that in my Town of Fontana, CA in '75 KFC offered those delicious ribs. YUMMY!!! //-->, Food of the Seventies, Kentucky Fried Chicken's Ribs, Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures. Yes, I remember them in Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii and still think about them from time to time. I remember those KFC ribs too in the late 70s! Ingredients: 1 1/4 cups ketchup 1/4 cup molasses 1 teaspoon liquid smoke 1 teaspoon onion powder 1/3 cup white vinegar 1/4 cup honey 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon chili powder Prep: Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
I can also vouch for the fact that favourite fried chicken in stevenage u.k sell the identical ribs, so if any americans visiting the u.k look for a FFC, you'll be taken right back to the 70's and 80's! I've often remembered them fondly and wish they were still available.

Shattered Bella Ruby Lyrics, Cumbernauld Village Scotland, Zeus Height In Feet, Clint Black And Lisa Hartman 2020, Steam Text Editor, November 3 Zodiac, Henry Olyphant College, Wgn Radio Hosts Schedule, Reloading 357 Sig, Lompoc Most Wanted, Rosie Wicks Wedding Dress Designer, Karch Kiraly Vertical Jump, Pepsi Batch Code, 75 Grain 223 Bullets, Leaded Vs Unleaded Gas, Que Significa El Caballo Blanco En Apocalipsis 6, Mac P Dawg Dead, Is Phil Donahue Still Alive, Essay On My Favourite Festival Navratri In Marathi, Hmu Definition Snapchat, Fallout 76 Mole Rat Blood Sample Not Spawning, Swiftqueue Blood Test Derby, Responsorial Psalm Songs, What Happened Between Mike Morris And Cory Cove, پخش زنده شبکه جم روبیکس, Howard Lee Schiff Payments, How To Take Apart A Lane Recliner, Major Johnson Finley Biography, Vw Tarok Release Date, Chimerism Human Symptoms,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *