if the river was whiskey chords

Feeling the amber current flowin' from my mind. If the river was whiskey You'd have no trouble drowning me Dollar in my pocket Good girl on my arm Nothing gonna stop me short Of an atomic bomb Stream run to the ocean Ocean run down to the sea If the river was whiskey You'd have no trouble drowning me I feel so fine Mama, please don't make me blue If you ever leave me I'm gonna come with you Composer Unknown Charlie Poole Version File Created 08/28/2019 Text File Lyrics and Chords for All Instruments – If The River Was Whiskey Bracketed Text File For Easy Editing for All Instruments – If The River Was Whiskey Download Zip File Chords and Lyrics in PDF Format: I was born in England, raised in France Whiskey River take my mind, Don't let her mem'ry torture me. Whiskey River chords - Willie Nelson • Willie Nelson Sheet music [G] Whiskey River take my [C] mind Don't let her mem'ry torture [G] me Whiskey River … Chords for Willie Nelson - Whiskey river. Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Stacy by SpiceThemes, “Back In Time” (Tin Pan Alley Favorites) CD Information, Featured Music New Events in New Mexico and Surrounding Areas, 2015 Durango, Colorado Ragtime Festival Audio Recordings, Western Music Association 2016 Convention Videos, Western Music Association Convention 2017 Videos, International Western Music Association Videos 2018, For All Instruments Lyrics, Chords and Ukelele Chord Shapes, Centennial Songs – The Antique Phonograph Music Program with MAC, If The River Was Whiskey Download Zip File, Join the Facebook Group “Ukulele Music – the Early 1900’s -Tin Pan Alley”. Chords for If The River Was Whiskey - Charlie Poole.wmv. Nelson Willie - A Couple More Years Chords, Nelson Willie - A Horse Called Music Chords, Nelson Willie - A Little Old Fashioned Karma Chords, Nelson Willie - Ain't Goin' Back To Broke Back Mountain Chords, Nelson Willie - Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground Chords, Nelson Willie - Any Old Arms Won't Do Chords, Nelson Willie - Back Street Affair Chords, Nelson Willie - Blame It On The Times Chords, Nelson Willie - Bloody Mary Morning Chords, Nelson Willie - Blue Eyes Cryin In The Rain Chords, Nelson Willie - Blue Eyes Cryin In The Rain 2 Chords, Nelson Willie - Both Ends Of The Candle Chords, Nelson Willie - Can I Sleep in Your Arms Chords, Nelson Willie - City Of New Orleans Chords, Nelson Willie - Darkness On The Face Of The Earth Chords, Nelson Willie - Dont Let The Old Man In Chords, Nelson Willie - Down In The Everglades Chords, Nelson Willie - Farther Down The Line Chords, Nelson Willie - First Rose Of Spring Chords, Nelson Willie - Forgiving You Was Easy Chords, Nelson Willie - Funny / How Time Slips Away Chords, Nelson Willie - Georgia On My Mind Chords, Nelson Willie - Hands On The Wheel Chords, Nelson Willie - Help Me Make It Through The Night Chords, Nelson Willie - I Guess I've Come To Live Here In Your Eyes Chords, Nelson Willie - I Thought I Left You Chords, Nelson Willie - Im The Only Hell My Mama Ever Raised Chords, Nelson Willie - It Won't Be Very Long Chords, Nelson Willie - Just Bummin Around Chords, Nelson Willie - Mendocino County Line Chords, Nelson Willie - My Heros Have Always Been Cowboys Chords, Nelson Willie - Nothing I Can Do About It Now Chords, Nelson Willie - Red Headed Stranger Chords, Nelson Willie - Seven Spanish Angels Chords, Nelson Willie - We Are The Cowboys Chords, Nelson Willie - You are My Sunshine Chords. Charlie Poole - If The River Was Whiskey Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. F If the river was whiskey and I was a duck, I'd dive to the bottom and I'd n F7 ever come up. Uncle Dave Macon -the old man's drunk again, Hesitation Blues JIM JACKSON (1884-1937) Blues Legend, John Hartford - Ramblin - 13 - Steamboat Whistle Blues, The Monroe Brothers - New River Train (1936), You Was Born To Die - BLIND WILLIE McTELL (1933) Blues Guitar Legend, "Nigger In A Wood Pile" - Gid Tanner on 1940s? NOTE: The his/her is there because Willie and Heidi sing different things. EADGBE. Whiskey River chords by Willie Nelson. [Eb Ab Bb] Chords for If The River Was Whiskey - Charlie Poole.wmv with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Sears Silvertone Phonograph, Charlie Poole & The North Carolina Ramblers-White House Blues (September 20, 1926), Frank Fairfield ~ If the river was whiskey ~ American Epic Sessions, Charlie Poole-Can I Sleep In Your Barn Tonight Mister, Ya Gotta Quit Kickin My Dog Aroun - Skillet Lickers (1926), Charlie Poole - Don't Let Your Deal Go Down Blues, Jimmie Rodgers - Blue Yodel No 1 (T For Texas), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. If the river was whiskey and the branch was wine You would see me in bathing just any old time. Oh, tell me how long have I got to wait Oh, can I get you now, must I hesitate? Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.tabcountry.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. If The River Was Whiskey Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams www.oldtimeblues.tumblr.com Chords by: Chase Chafin This song has been done by many musicians and is typically titled "Hesitation Blues" Charlie Poole's version features banjo and fiddle, and was recorded in 1930. [Intro] C G Am F C G F C Am F G C G [Verse 1] C G Am Whiskey won't you come and take my troubles F C G Cause I can't seem to do it on my own F C Am In the morning there is hours and infinity All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. You're all I've got, take care of me. If the river was whiskey and I was a duck I'd dive to the bottom and I'd never come up.

Marvin The Martian Sound Clips, Seeing Centipede In Dream Islam, Give Up The Funk Chords, This Too Shall Pass Kjv, Tongue Meaning In Malayalam, Did Komaram Bheem And Alluri Seetharama Raju Meet, Spender Series 2, Vechain Live Chart,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *