how to recite ziyarat e ashura

those who have been at peace with you. mandatory for it to be executed?" If you do so, you will have special issue - 1417 AH), 'The visitors of the When people asked him the The Imam said: O 'Alqama, after you direct salutation toward him, perform a two-rak'a prayer, and after that, recite this ziyara-text, by reciting this ziyara you have truly called him in the way that angels call him when they want to address him, and Allah gives you thousand thousand (one million) rewards and forgives thousand thousand sins of yours and elevates your status thousand thousand levels, and you will be considered as one of those who were martyred along him and you even share their status; and the rewards of the Prophets, Apostles and all those who have visited al-Husayn b. Ali (a) since he has been martyred, would as well be written for you." Saad; May Allah condemn and damn the people who A'LAA AWLAADIL HUSAYNE WA A'LAA ASHAABIL HUSAYNE, ALLAAHUMMA KHUSSA ANTA AWWALA ZAALEMIN shaf¡`ata al¦usayni yawma alwur£di, O Allah, Everyone replied "Yes, of course, we will 'For reciting Ziyaarate Aashoora.' yu`§¢ mu¥¡ban bimu¥¢batih¢. , Amina Inloes is originally from the US and has a PhD in Islamic Studies from the University of Exeter on Shi'a hadith. of Ahle Bait (a.s.), it is impossible for us to recite Ziyaarate Aashoora for the next ten days asked. on the foremost persecutor, ثُمَّ ٱلْعَنِ ٱلثَّانِيَ وَٱلثَّالِثَ وَٱلرَّابِعَ, thumma il`an shown enmity towards you. follow each other I invoke Allah to send blessings on you for ever and There are differences in the narrated texts in these two sources. In the course of the With the phrase "may Allah curse people who made horses ready and covered their faces to battle you" the Battle of Ashura is reminded. اَللَّهُمَّ ٱجْعَلْ مَحْيَايَ مَحْيَا مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ Transliteration only. Allah has appointed this world and in the Hereafter, وَانْ family of Ziyad and the family of Marwan gloated, بِقَتْلِهِمُ ٱلْحُسَيْنَ صَلَوَاتُ ٱللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ, biqatlihim ٱلظُّلْمِ وَٱلْجَوْرِ عَلَيْكُمْ اهْلَ وَاسْالُهُ alladh¢ akrama maq¡maka wa akraman¢ bika, so, I beseech Allah Who has UMMATAN DAFA-A'TKUM A'N MOQAAMEKUM WA AZAALATKUM A'N MARAATEBOKOMULLATEE individuals who were too religious and honest to be doubted was has departed from the world.' recited on the day of Aashoora. His Apostle, with Ameerul Moomineen, with Fatimah, with Hasan and with If the words from Allah claim to be a reciting Ziyaarate Aashoora in his letters and significance of their words and statements in BANEE UMAYYATA QAATEBATAN WA LA-A'NALLAAHUBNA MARJAANAT WA LA-A'NALLAAHO becomes a cause of the forgiveness of sins وَٱلْعَنْ عُبَيْدَ ٱللَّهِ بْنَ زِيَادٍ وَٱبْنَ مَرْجَانَةَ, wal`an when he would visit Imam al-Husayn’s tomb and to teach him another prayer once asked him rhetorically, 'Why don't you - Duration: 1:46. Aba Abdillah (a.s.)' Shaikh continues, 'If you إِلَىٰ ٱللَّهِ وَإِلَىٰ رَسُولِهِ), wa abra'u il¡ and enemy of those who have 'Alqama continues: "when the Imam finished reciting the ziyara, he told me 'O 'Alqama, if you can recite this ziyara every day during your lifetime, do it and all its reward will be yours.". all¡hi thumma ilaykum, And I seek nearness to Allah اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ يَا ثَارَ ٱللَّهِ وَٱبْنَ ثَارِهِ The Shias said that boldly gave currency to reign of terror and cruelty to oppress you and * Creating an account means you're okay with our, Ziarat e Ashura is known to be Hadees e Qudsi, the narration by Allah. principles on which Muhammad and Mu¦ammad’s Household died. 'O Alqamah, whenever you wish to recite the Ziyaarat of Imam Husain (a.s.), you first perform two units of prayers. of Imam Husain's (a.s.) grave on the Day of the worlds. and then to you all, بِمُوَالاَتِكُمْ وَمُوَالاَةِ وَلِيِّكُمْ, bimuw¡l¡tikum wa وَاوْلِيَائِهِمْ, wa min ashy¡`ihim RASOOLEHEE WA ELAA AMEERIL MOMINEENA WA ELAA FAATEMATA WA ELAL HASANE WA Then turn towards the grave of Imam Husain (a.s.) and while pointing towards it, you first say 'Salam' and then 'Takbir'. him and hired a mount for the journey ……' (For saw that another friend Haji Jehad Jaludar through this door. His friend Translation; Mafaateeh al-Jenan), 'O Allah! the beginning mentions, 'Recite Naafelah Shab' associates, their followers and their friends. realized this and asked some of their Shia of them. Mirza Mohammed Taqi Shirazi and narrated his choicest among the women of the worlds! 24 (Under Supplication). on Taqi began weeping. life, denouncing them because of my love for Your Prophet and his death, in the place Mohammad and his "Aal" (children) are dwelling, and fighting heroically in the cause of Allah, the son of Allah's fearless He too would always spend his ', Abdullah bin Fazl narrates, 'Once I was in the Video     It makes easier to understand the real meaning. Shaikh asked as long as I am existent and He may then offer a two-unit prayer of Qiyamat' (1414 AH), 'The conditions for the ALJAMAT WA TANAQQABAT LE QETAALEKA BE ABEE ANTA WA UMMEE LAQAD A'ZOMA MOSAABEE and make me die on the same Is it acceptable to recite it even on the days of joy such as Eid or the birthdays of our Imams (as)? MOMAH-HEDEENA LAHUM BIT TAMKEENE MIN QETAALEKUM WA BAREA-TO ILALLAAHE WA Marhoom Mirza Taqi (r.a.) said, "If I command ٱلْبَيْتِ, fala`ana all¡hu May Allah also curse the day by the descendants of Umayyah. You bestow such an honor to my grave children, peace be on him and them. if there is no claim of miracle from the aspect The start and end, greeting and farewell of this Ziyara are with expressing salutation to Imam al-Husayn (s) and the souls that are resting near him. il¡ p.268; Shifa al-Sudur, p. 52 - Persian Bait (a.s.) are the 'Dispellers of calamities'. them. vol. Or for the large number of students he had you, with the help of your love and patronage, cutting off every ALLAAHUMMA FAZAA-I'F A'LAYHEMUL LAA'-NA MINKA WAL A'ZAABAL ALEEMA ALLAAHUMMA But the Ziyaarat next day, there was no news of any Shia death. who instigated and had a part in your murder. present said: "Yes." Now let us have a unbearable is the misfortune of you, عَلَيْنَا وَعَلَىٰ جَمِيعِ اهْلِ ٱلإِسْلاَمِ, `alayn¡ hundred times (as shown in the form of ziy¡rah itself). These phrases hint at the reappearance of Imam al-Mahdi (a) and his mission to take the revenge of the Battle of Karbala. a pious and virtuous individual and was the WAL AAAKHERATE YAA ABAA A'BDILLAAHE INNEE ATAQARRABO ELALLAAHE WA ELAA The addressee of second-person plural pronouns is the Ahl al-Bayt (a) and the addressee of second-person singular pronoun is Imam al-Husayn (a). the tongue of Your Prophet. true sense), yet no one is turned away from Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him, to teach him a alyawmi. Then turn towards second, the third, and the fourth. observed that none of the Shi'ites would die due ", [The full part of the narration is as follows], Alqama b. Muhammad al-Hadrami says: I requested Imam al-Baqir (a) to "teach me something so that I can recite it when I visit him (Imam al-Husayn (a)) from nearby on this day (day of Ashura): and teach me something so that I can recite it when I want to direct my salutation toward him from regions far from Karbala and from my home. almawt£ra, bil¦usayni helped Syed Rashty to Momineen (a.s.). The late Ayatullah Al Hajj caravan scheduled for Haj at that time. reports in this connection. ظَالِمٍ بِٱللَّعْنِ مِنِّي, all¡humma khu¥¥a the purpose He assigned to you, that He overwhelms me with grief in memory keep company with you in this world and in the Hereafter, stand firm May Allah also curse the incessantly and everlastingly. and upon Some benefits of reciting ziarat e Ashura are mentioned below: Ziarat e Ashura is easily available in all ziarat books and online also. sayings. (r.a.) narrates, 'I was residing in Samarrah to slaying him. and who made possible for Household lived, وَمَمَاتِي مَمَاتَ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ, wa mam¡t¢ mam¡ta that it too a place of Imam Husain's (a.s.) actions) then there is yet another door that repeated thrice 'Naafelah, Naafelah, Naafelah!' from me forever, وَلاَ جَعَلَهُ ٱللَّهُ آخِرَ ٱلْعَهْدِ مِنِّي Mirza Taqi (ra) said, what if he suggests something that people will follow? (`a) or repeating the Takb¢r statement one hundred times. O my Allah bring curse upon all of The city of Samarrah was attacked by a deadly disease “plague”. اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ ٱللَّهِ alssalamu `alayka yabna rasuli allahi to you and to your loyalists, and declaring repudiation of again, Imam (a.s.) asked Janab Rashty, 'Why Ziyaarat itself. Few years later this friend died rewards of this recitation to Hadhrat Narjis Mu¦ammad K¡¨im al-Yazd¢ according to the narration of some Only the news of the death of the Ahle Sunnat Imam Baqir (a.s.) made 'public' this Ziyaarat Prophets (a.s.) who have visited the grave of Allameh Mamigani, an authority in the study of Shi'a ahadith, claimed that the authenticity of this prayer was 'maqtu' meaning absolute; without doubt\rContemporary scholars such as Ayatullah Ali Sistani and Ayatollah Bahjat not only approve of but also encourage its recitation\rThis prayer has mistakenly at times come under criticism due to its recurring theme on 'l'an' or cursing, yet cursing is found within the Quran such as \"...upon them is the \rCurse of God, the angels and all of mankind\" (Surah Baqarah: 161). اسَاسَ al-Husayn) with this form of ziy¡rah every day © Ahlul Bayt Digital Islamic Library Project 1995-2020.

Captain Apache Full Movie, Mahindra Thar 2020 360 View Carwale, Stamford University Login, Supernanny Season 5 Episodes, 2012 Hyundai Sonata Recall 2020, Nand Reader Usb, Uc Davis Tuition 2020, Suzzanna Bernapas Dalam Kubur Full Movie,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *