hippie knock knock jokes

I want too be Uptight, Out of sight, and in the groove." Lmao. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, Really i think the driver likes the hippie!!!! He says “Behold, I have heard your prayers and you shall be forgiven if you have sex with me!”, The nun agrees but asks if they can have anal sex in order to keep her virginity. The light turns green and the man in the Porsche completely forgets about the hippy tied to his car and starts racing the Lamborghini. Great! or. He says to the hippy, "I have some rope in my trunk, you can tie it to your bike and I'll drive you along. Wow, tht wuz so coul..poor hippie. They include The Hippie puns for adults, dirty feet jokes or clean leave gags for kids. Community See All. The hippie whispers into the nun's ear and says "You wanna have sex?" The nun then comes, and starts praying. The President hastily grabs a bag and before jumping out of the hatch says," I am God's gift to you all! The hobbling nun responds, "Yes, my son. I am the SMARTEST man on this planet!" Damn! heard that one in italian… really a good one! This site uses cookies to personalize ads and to analyse web traffic, for more info please review our Privacy Policy. and runs off the bus. "YOU HAVE FREED ME FROM MY 1000 YEAR PRISON, WHAT DO YOU DESIRE? I luv it. not as good as some of the others though, but pretty good. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dis is wat happens when you r a hippie and listen to strange people, hilariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. It’s a great joke though, thanks for keeping it alive. Naturally the hippie asks, and the bus driver tells him that every night at midnight the nun goes to an old graveyard to pray for god to forgive her for her past, and that he should dress up like god and tell the nun she will be forgiven if she has sex with you. but wasnt he a guy too?….wait………ooohhh………. hopefully ill be able to piss some one off.... just kidding guys what you got? "How would I know, man? in sex the balls come out & the stick goes in. Cuz i noticed you used the word MATE? isn’t this from youtube by hotbananastud? The best joke I A Hippie was walking along the beach line when he kicked a bottle. The hippy agrees to go along with it and they ride a few miles down the rode. Over here we call them friends… lol =) And anal sounds good right now? P.S. I slipped and fell in the bathtub and broke my tibia. i SPIT OUT MY SODA, Whats so wrong? What happened? The bus driver leans over and says “Hey guy I know how to […] Kids Jokes; Knock Knock Jokes; Yo Mama Jokes; Dirty Jokes; Funny & Jokes. what is the difference between sex and billiards. LOLzzzzz…. Get it?! They start revving their engine and a race is about to ensue. he get jokes! awesome sick cool joke!! Haha. and jumps out of the door. The three men are: the president, the pope, and a young hippie. No lef... You don't hear the pilgrims complaining.... Hell hath no fury like a woman with spell check. All they're going to do is stand around and talk about changing it. Community. Feel sorry for the Hippie, would kill the bus driver…but overall funny joke. Your email address will not be published. Chinga su madre! I dig!" Suddenly, as they are nearing their destination, the plane malfunctions and is going down quickly. Lol, I Cant Resist Laughing !!!! smart bus driver,gay but smart.i coulndnt stop laughing! They didn’t capitalize the g in God. You're fortunate to read a set of the 55 funniest jokes on the hippie. Then, th hippy stands up and says "I command you to have sex with me!" How does one dress up as God? Dat was a nasty ass joke…..It was not really funny to me cuz I wuz so grossed out about it….Ugh…yall nasty as hell…damn homos, Suprised! thats so funny, thas a good on bus driver! When he sees a nun he likes, he walks up to her and says "Wanna have sex with me?" Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > Shithead_n_dozer Member. Couldn’t see this coming! dis joke was hiliarious. Ahahaha.. a gud f**king…………. Had the pleasure to meet a couple of hippies today, and they hooted at me for making fun of them. Best joke of the century. Afterwards, the hippy runs away going "Haha I am the hippy! love you dude who got this collection, I Think it happened to the writer………..ha..ha..ha…, thats like the best joke i ever heard………..was great. Hey Ashley we really need to meet and have wild sex… =) i think you should leave your man for me. HILARIOUS.

6 Month Old Yorkie Weight, Billy Bibbit And Candy, Caravan For Sale Bulgaria, Morgana Op Gg Aram, Koenigsegg Cc8s For Sale, Which Of The Following Statements Is Not True About Solid State Media?,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *