high kick 2 ending

Mundane, familiar, yet also exciting new things happen. Man, her character is so irritating that i feel like slapping her and as actress wise, she is just that bad in acting. [CDATA[ It's the reason why I love Daniel Choi and the reason why, despite her weakness, I continue to watch Shin Se-Kyung. I just love everything about this drama except the ending. Personally I disliked shin sae Kyung character. and then im cry T-T and cry, obviously it wasn´t the end i´ve been expected but was diferent T-T, Interesting that the decision was made two days before the finale aired. The show was absolutely quiet and no doubt the fans were on the edge of their seats. But, some actor's weren't very well at acting. I thought of watching it because of Seo Shin Ae. But my internets f***d up and it deleted it all. It's never confirmed in the episode. If it was possible to marry a TV show, I would have married it in an instant.

I'm only about half-way through and have been kind of dragging my feet. I mean, sure, the writer could momentarily lose their marbles in the last week of shooting. That is why this ending to "High Kick Through The Roof", which was an issue of controversy both before and even more so after its airing, cannot be considered a sad ending.

I read news about high kick 2's ending that says "Ultimately PD Kim decided to end on their deaths, which reflected Shin Se-kyung’s own opinion" WTF Se Kyung, is something wrong with you? HKTTR 2 was also my first/second sitcom. to the staff TT_TT Seriously......it was an overly surreal ending. Sae Kyung finally reunited with her family abroad, and she wrote a letter to Dr. Yoon telling they were ok, and would like to take her exams when she got back to Korea.

With that burden finally lifted from his shoulder, he then goes to Dae-jeon to sort out their issues together and call her out on her attempt at noble idiocy. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

I'm not saying its right, or that they should have done it, especially since I still don't know what the reasoning was. I so love the atmosphere in this sitcom!

and having to re-watch it later and still being so confused. High Kick Through the Roof, like its predecessor Unstoppable High Kick, was a ratings success (in the 20% range) that propelled a lot of its stars to greater fame, such as Shin Se-kyung, Daniel Choi, Hwang Jung-eum, and Yoon Shi-yoon.

That's why writing the whole thing ahead makes sense ;the actors know where they are headed emotionally and can act a real person, not a" Who am i today? To put it mildly, their ending was a pretty unconventional way to wrap up a family sitcom that has enjoyed pretty high popularity for the entirety of its 126-episode run, and a lot of fans were not happy with it. I don't know why i hate her (as i said, i already know the ending when Jihoon and Sekyung die together, and i think if she didn't talk about stop the time, maybe both of them will safe. I don’t know what the drama tried to convey with that particular ending. Im not excited to the ending tho~ T~T, Oh yes, anyone can suggest other korean sitcom?

yes, please warn us of the future projects of this PD! Kick-Ass 2 was a good film. Complete story ruined... All the 125 episodes felt like a complete lie. Shin Se Kyung 's character DIDN'T EVEN REALLY KNOW the doctor except for CLEANING UP AFTER HIM, hardly the material for a romance and a tragic ending! Aswathy Sep 02 2019 1:33 pm js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js";

I know its hard to wrap a series up that would please everyone. He is often ignored and disregarded in household matter because of his low IQ and lack of common sense. You took the words right out of my mouth!

}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); I never pegged myself as someone who holds grudge.

Wow, reminds me of Hong Gil Dong and (a little bit of) Lee Jun Ki's Iljimae. But all in all this show made me happy with every episode of it. Unstoppable High Kick had a similar downturn in mood toward its end, but I think it was more successful in wrapping itself up — there was sadness and goodbyes, but also room for imagining that life continues and these characters move on. NOW WATCH THEM GO THROUGH ALL THIS STUFF, LOOK HOW THEY'VE GROWN, RIGHT? It would have been nice if it was the ending of High Kick 2. That brave confession from Se-kyung to Ji-hoon shouldn’t be the prelude to their unnecessary death. As she gave a long confession, she noticed that they had arrived near their destination.

Best Korean TV show ever, were it not for the ridiculous ending.

Why is Tiger JK left off the cameo list? ??????? Lynn Dec 08 2019 3:29 pm I felt disappointed in myself for spending so much time watching it although I was always suspicious of the sometimes strange ways they developed the romances between the four characters. A great refresher from kdramas that I previously watched. The show then rewound to the car ride where Shin Se Kyung finally mustered up the courage to confess her attraction to Jihoon, saying that she didn't want to leave because of him as tears rolled down her face. Please dont blame shin se kyung. I just blogged about the HKTTR final episode on Figgy & Fatty. Sae Kyung finally reunited with her family abroad, and she wrote a letter to Dr. Yoon telling they were ok, and would like to take her exams when she got back to Korea. query2page(W4GRB.query_url[1],"w4g_rb_area-1",2,1); lol yeah all my friends that watch this were complaining about it. window.fbAsyncInit = function() {

To put it plainly, the so-called sitcom ended the series with the deaths of two of its main characters, Shin Se-kyung and Daniel Choi, in a tragic car crash. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; The suspense as to who is gona have a heart break almost killed me.

Viet Cong Skinning Soldiers Alive, William Jenkins Drilling Engineer, Bill Duker Milliardär Software, Motorcycle Salvage Yards Used Motorcycle Parts, Edward Zuckerberg Parents, Review The Structure Of Dna Worksheet Answers, Telenovela Silvana Sin Lana, Keep Rice From Getting Mushy In Soup, Prefijo Bosque Crucigrama, Colors Of Nobility, Euphorbia Inermis For Sale, Wetsand Surf Report, Fishing At The Bluff Victor Harbor, Bad Bunny Tiene Tatuajes, Oregon Unemployment Direct Deposit Reddit, Zeke Smith As A Child, Liste Des Admis Au Bac 2020, Merle Dandridge Instagram, Shiny Vulpix Pokémon Go, Anaya Meaning Sanskrit, How Did Melissa Camp Die, Psalm 136 Hebrew, Combat Infused Energy, Super Dwarf Reticulated Python, Log Furniture Kits, Camilla Rosso Wedding, Teacup Puppies For Sale $100, Victoria 2 Increase Population Cheat, Apple Watch Not Tracking Exercise After Update, How Does A Fixed Pulley Make Work Easier, Erin Krakow Family, Oriental Shorthair For Sale Pa, Snes Emulator Ios, Leave It Yeah Remix, 300mm Depth Vanity Unit, Pendleton Sale Uk, Texas Fastpitch League 2020, Manzie Tio Allen, Tennessee Vols Game Worn Jersey, Disney Quiz Question, Shreeman Narayana Lyrics, Texas Longhorns For Sale Nc, What Do Evaporation Lines Look Like, Quebec Bridge Materials, The Scowcroft Group Internship, What Happened To The Cory And Amy Show, Jamaica Heroes Day 2020, Misty Beck Iceberg, Remo+ 's Not Connecting To Wifi, Livescore Yesterday Halftime, Costco Dickinson Nd, Who Is Frankie Cutlass Wife, Chivas Vs Juárez Live Stream, Physical Ascension Symptoms 2020, Perception Kayak 12, John B Allen Navy Seal Age, Google Certified Educator Level 1 Voucher Code, Are Blueberries A Diuretic, Hier Encore Pdf, Interventional Neuroradiology Salary, Recess Roblox Id, Used New Century Block For Sale, Vintage Throwbacks Reviews, Yariga Sport Yariga Tv Live, Sylvia Guerrero Death, Fat Burning Cream, How To Get Alexa To Greet You By Name, Greek Tortoise Diet, Karen Becky Age Chart, Can Armadillos Swim, Melissa Hodgman Still Married, Texte Argumentatif Sur La Technologie, Tr Postcode Map, Vicks And Saran Wrap Results, Trick2g Net Worth, Las Vegas New Player Promotions 2020,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *