gta 5 bunker stock time

Free Mode - Public - Tested - Yes...this is the normal mode so yep. 1x full weapon stock bar = sell price of $1,050,000 (based on selling it to Los Santos area). I suspect both of the normal loops are running for stock and research and they just happen to not overlap. $225K for no research points. So far that is the largest complaint about research. The payout however is very inconsistent. There is an option to fast track the research. You should have sold your stock yesterday. Tactical notes for all the new vehicles. Maximum earnings per hour are $84K - $11K for business expenses. It's worth waiting 3-5 minutes than researching something useless you don't like/use. then after selling buy supplies again. Assuming you buy your supplies for $75k per full bar, assigning staff to Manufacturing weapons gives you a return of $16.07 per second, compared to Research which is only $10.71 of value per second, based on the fact that one whole research bar is worth $225,000 (the price to fast track a full bar research project). There is no way to influence this. However... if you order supplies...make sure they arrive before you start other tasks. Unlike CEO there is no advantage to selling in large quantities as the value does not go up with more stock. GTA 5 Online Bunker Profit Chart. It wouldn't have been so bad if the game was only a year old or so, but by this point 260 hours is a long time, personally I've been waiting until the fast track price drops to 90k and then pay up, it's about halfway through the bar so it cuts the time down but leaves time to recoup the costs with I/e. However their accuracy is not turned quite as high as the aimbots from I/E. Fully Upgraded - 1 unit every 84 seconds. The bunker will be full in 1000 minutes (16 hours and 40 minutes). A) Only as a sideline business. You can switch what you want to research. I have not verified it. Supplies get used in an irregular manner with one unit every 167 seconds sometimes and one unit every 65 seconds other times. LTS/Survival/DeathMatch/Vs/Others - Not yet tested. Bunker business seems to have a speed increase. It is not meant to replace I/E or Special Cargo. But some of the more difficult ones would be better with at least one associate. A Bunker with no upgrades will create 1 unit of stock worth $5k/unit every 10 minutes. Does production also take the same amount of time? If you have full upgrades divide by $7000. Even if you don't buy the supplies for Research and steal them for free, that'll give you the full $225,000 worth of value from 220 seconds, which is $10.71 per second.. still less than buying supplies and Manufacturing weapons instead! That's... mental. Yeah, I waited till full stock and it gave me two phantom wedges with massive trailers full of $500,000 each. © Valve Corporation. 260+ hours of being in game to unlock all of the research without fast tracking? Many things change the ideal situation. I started really going for it about 5 days or so and I already have almost half of it done. Restarting a business does not seem to generate a full run like the setups for MC. When staff is assigned solely to production the supplies are used at these rates: Partially Upgraded - 1 unit every ~72 seconds. The benefit of not having to wait for bulk is that you can easily pump out all the trade-in missions. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Not yet Tested. Only the info you need.Other GTA Guides:100% Completion Guide!Beginner's Guide (GTA Online).Advanced Smuggler's Run Guide.Advanced Guide for MC Business.How to Make Easy … Free Mode - Invite Only - Tested - Yes bunker produces while logged in an invite only free-mode server. Second. most of times you will get sales with multiple vehicles, some of them are quite hard to complete, some even impossible in time alone. The supply bar is 100 units wide. yes.... they cut it by 2x today... it ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ sucks. For every associate there is a chance of getting multiple 20 unit bundles. But I will leave this here if they do another special event. When splitting between stock and research every time doubles from above. How long does it take to fill it up by 100%, and how much will I make? There are 100 units of research to unlock each upgrade. === Weapon Manufacturing === One full weapon stock bar takes 42,000 seconds to complete, and requires 5 complete bars worth of supplies. Bunker with no upgrades takes 1 supply unit every 150 seconds (2 minutes 30 seconds.) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). It's actually not so bad. Research is a Bunker procedure in which staff can be assigned to research projects in Grand Theft Auto Online. A Bunker with no upgrades will generate 1 unit of research every 300 seconds (5mins.) Supply usage, stock generation, and research are timed based not units based. I will update here with new numbers as I get them. I was on par for a million $, now I'll be lucky for half of that. 157.5/24 = ~6.57 days going straight through. Races - Tested - Yes the bunker produces while engaged in Racing. - Your stock will not produce. Since things run on their own loops independent of each other you cannot know when one started and one ends or how the loops interact. A) It depends. Heists - Tested - Yes the bunker produces while engaged in heists. Some are rather complicated and even with 2 vehicles meeting the time deadline can be a challenge solo. $1,050,000 minus the supply costs of $375,000 gives you profit of $675,000 from 42,000 seconds worth of time, which equates to earning $16.07 per second. Q) Is it worth it to buy supplies or to steal them? It is random. Stock Generation fully upgraded 5:15 (315 seconds), Supply usage fully upgraded 1 unit every 1:03 (63 seconds). A) First. Working as Member of a MC club for a another President - Not yet tested. 8). With full upgrades one unit of stock will be made every 14 minutes compared to normally 7mins. The bunker will be full in 1000 minutes (16 hours and 40 minutes). I only point this out because at the end of your post you comment that it would be pointless, and I'm just curious if that's accurate. No worry of losing profits, if I do lose something it's not my whole flipping supply, and I probably won't run into any sale missions that are too difficult to solo. A Fully upgraded bunker will generate 1 unit of research every 210 seconds (3 mins 30 seconds) Fully researched in 210 minutes ( 3 hours 30 minutes.) Contact Missions - Tested - Yes bunker produces while logged in and playing contact missions. http://i.imgur.com/F7o20BH.jpg. Change the "Assign Staff to" to something else and back again. And that is assuming all supplies are stolen instead of paid for. Updated Research times. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. And I can sell the entire stock alone, right? When I am not playing GTAO - Tested - No...your stock will not produce. Let me know if there are any platform variations. === Research ==== 1x full research bar gives you $225,000 worth of value, less $75k worth of the supplies required to complete one research bar, so that leaves you with $150,000 of value over 21,000 seconds. So I've been doing solo bunker for a few days now, mostly ~30k worth of stuff. Not confirmed yet but it appears as $10K/15 minutes. To say it again: You cannot get a specific item of research. No consumption testing has been done when mixing Research and Stock Production. The enemies are much more aggressive and can use buzzards, savages, and insurgents. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. For general update FAQ see: https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/6gybp5/gunrunning_faq/. 8). I been doing this whenever I get those camos as a research. Working as Associate for another CEO - Tested - Your bunker will produced while working as an associate for another CEO. How long does it take to fill up a bunker. A) Kinda...sorta. Filling the entire bar you will get a profit of $210k to $230K so I think to sell more than $1M you might need to fill the entire bar for about 8 times. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60255/New-in-GTA-Online-The-Ocelot-Ardent-Plus-Bunker-and-Vehicle-Discounts. With full upgraes 25 Units or less will be <= $175K Blaine sale price or $262.5K LS Sale price. Heck, I'm having it do research right now. Having them "turn-in" the mission objectives seems to help with them getting a larger cut of the proceeds. To resupply once can simply buy supplies. Q) How much money will my associates make? The fully upgraded bunker research bar is 60 units. best get full upgrades in a bunker and just buy supplies. GTA Disk is sitting on a dresser and I have not booted the game in days. Partially upgraded will create 1 unit of stock worth $6K/unit every 8.5 … I am currently doing this research and will report the findings today. Last update: 7/18/17 09:21CST. I have not really focused any energy on getting number for partial upgrades. I do not yet know if this is permanent or temporary. Sucks for you that you didn't keep updated on the news. 5x supply bars @ $75,000 each = $375,000 total cost of supplies. without upgrades yeah it is mental with full upgrades and assuming you went 24/7 it would take only 6.5 days to complete.

Pinnacle High School Webstore, 410 Bus Timetable Sydney, How To Cook Quorn, Mercedes V8 Reliability, Michigan Sos Change Of Address Form, Lee Thomas Net Worth, Islamic Naat Sharif, Orange Wnba Hoodie Meaning, Diphosphorus Trioxide Formula, Texte Argumentatif Sur La Technologie, Ikayaki Near Me, Arie And Lauren 2020,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *