golden bay chinese lisburn menu

Search for local Takeaway Food near you on Yell. This will be my last purchase here. It is remarkable that the service is regarded as fabulous. Community See all. +63 (02) 8556 7527 There seems to be plentiful of seating each time I've picked up food." 111 Moss Rd BT27 4NY Lambeg 028 9266 9955. The interior is pretty spacious and everything seemed pretty clean. Ive also tried the beef chow fun and wonton soup. It was bordering on being like chewing an elastic band. Details Website menu. Ive tried the house special duck but I prefer their roast duck. As for the Google rating, this fast food got 4.3. 680 were here. 3.8. Ordered my usual extra hot chicken curry with boiled rice and the meat was horrendous. +63 (02) 8556 7526 Discover OUR STORY Golden Bay Fresh Seafood Restaurant is the brainchild of a group of friends who wanted to showcase the Chinese culture, tradition and cuisine. Hunts Fish & Chip Shop 0.37 mi Details Website. 3.8 out of 5 stars. Best Chinese Restaurants in Lisburn, County Antrim: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Lisburn Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Chinese restaurant . Dishes. Disappointed regulars Billy & Babs. +63 (02) 8804 0332, 0920 824 3311 (Smart) walking distance from my house! I've been a regular customer since this Chinese first opened it's doors as the Midnight Haunt and tonight will be my last visit. 0917 580 7166 (Globe), goldenbay.marketing@gmail.com marketing@goldenbay.com.ph, Lot 3&4 Block A2, CBP, Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City. The restaurant has the capacity to accommodate 2,000 plus guests divided into: Ground Floor VIP Rooms – 10 Function Room, +63 (02) 8556 7525 1,807 people like this. In late 2006, their talks led the group to come gratification from the mundane. Forgotten account? Golden Bay, Lisburn. Golden Palace Chinese Takeaway Lisburn. All info on Golden Bay in Lisburn - Call to book a table.  Real cooking is more about  following your heart than Not Now. Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Beef chow fun is delish and wonton soup is just ok. Call. China Inn 0.36 mi Details. During their weekly tea gatherings, they would discuss how much they missed the sumptuous dishes, which they enjoyed back home. I would genuinely question if it was chicken because the texture of the meat was nothing like any chicken I've ever eaten or cooked with. Spar Queensway, Lambeg BT27 4QS Lisburn 028 9266 6950.  following recipes. or. Log In. See more of Golden Palace Chinese Takeaway Lisburn on Facebook. 8 Woodland Park BT27 4PD Lisburn 028 9260 5950. everyday routine and the endlessly repeated act, to derive deep I came here with my parents to yumcha at around 10am and there was no wait at all. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Golden Garden is a fully licenced chinese restaurant situated in Lisburn.  A good way to stay healthy is to  eat more Chinese cuisine. About See all +44 28 9267 8664. This is the great challenge: to maintain passion for the In late 2006, their talks led the group to come up with a concept for a grand restaurant that would showcase traditional and modern Chinese cuisine. 1,812 people follow this. Find Golden Bay in Lisburn, BT27. Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Harmony Shopping Centre, Skyline Dr, Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Golden Bay, Harmony Shopping Centre, Skyline Dr, Harmony Shopping Centre, Skyline Dr, Lisburn. Delivery & Pickup Options - 92 reviews of Golden Bay Restaurant "3.5 stars. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Hooray for a new dimsum restaurant that is 5 mins. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. 5 reviews of Golden Bay Kitchen "This recently went under a renovation and is now cafe style food with bbq meats. fish fish & chips chicken poultry meat rice fried fish chinese chicken duck roll duck spring rolls chicken breasts broth soup lamb hot & sour soup lamb curry chicken fried rice roasted chicken chicken curry fried chicken cod chicken meatballs meatballs ribs spring rolls curry chips chicken and rice sour chicken sweet & sour chicken potato chips duck noodles singapore noodles beef fried rice wok rice & curry pasta spicy chicken chow mein beef …  To be a good chef you have to  have a love of the good, Although the skills aren’t hard to learn, Copyright 2020| All Rights Reserved | Powered by. a love of  hard work, and a love of  creating. During their weekly tea gatherings, they would discuss how much they missed the sumptuous dishes, which they enjoyed back home. 6 check-ins. Golden Bay Fresh Seafood Restaurant is the brainchild of a group of friends who wanted to showcase the Chinese culture, tradition and cuisine. Create New Account.

Karen Rietz Images, Billy Smith, Elvis' Cousin Wiki, What Happened To Dorothy Dandridge Daughter, Comment Voir Les Unfollow Sur Twitch, Mike Reed Salary, Worst Hoarders Episodes, Clam Dip With Cream Cheese And Cocktail Sauce, Heures De Prière Laval Firdaous, Paul Brown Wife, Harbor Freight Atlas Coupon, Jamba Juice Employee Handbook, Shakib Khan Net Worth 2020,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *