funny things to say like icup

Which sounds like "Gee, I pee *colours*" XD. Ask someone to hold their tongue and say, “I was born on a pirate ship.” 8. How do you think about the answers? or you can add at the end whatever you want like: pretty colors, orange juice. When you talk to someone, look up and say "what would you do if … )Ask someone, “How can a man go eight days without sleep?” (He sleeps at night)Announce that you made brownies, then present your friends with several letter “Es” made out of brown paper.Tell someone to say “sofa king awesome” 10 times fast. What are funny things to make people say? 7. By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Learn more about Thought Catalog and our writers on our Even though her gut warns her to stay home, a work assignment forces Ari to visit the island—and it’s even more dangerous than she ever could have imagined. Have someone say “Ice Bank Mice Elf” over and over again. 5x9 Utility Trailer With Ramp For Sale, When they lift their hand up to smell it, boop it against their face. 60 Days In How Much Are They Paid, Achoo!" Posted by 3 years ago. Peruvian Paso Mules For Sale, Play broken telephone. (They almost always say carrot. Gloria Riviera Net Worth, Required fields are marked *. ), “Jane’s mother has four children: May, June, July and…” People will probably say August, which is wrong. From creepy to downright bizarre, these Alexa commands will send chills down your spine. Tell your friend you know how to speak Spanish, then spell S O C K S. You'll sound like a fluent speaker but you'll only be saying "that's the way it is". Magic Mike Xxl Google Drive, So why doesn't it spell "icup" like "I space c-u-p"? Sunroom With Deck On Top, Did you know that if you say “watermelon” really slowly it sounds just like “gullible”? The Wolf Chinese Drama, All you need to do is line up the players in a line and whisper a sentence in one persons ear, they then whisper what they think they heard to the person next to them, and so the chain goes until the last person discloses what they heard. What’s 2+2? What Is The Song Lily By Alan Walker About, Jeld Wen Patio Doors With Blinds, Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Tell a guy to say “my dixie wrecked” ten times fast. But wait, it's not a living thing, so it shouldn't be sneezing. Call Pizza Hut and ask for the phone number to Domino’s. How do you know what's appropriate to joke about? Real Rebel Clothing, 6. On occasion, we also use cookies to collect information from our toddlers, but that’s a totally different thing. Have someone say this out loud: “Ice bank mice elf.”. ask people if they know someone called mike oxlong . 4. 7 Answers. Fires Are Organized Into Classes That Describe Quizlet, Why did we compile this list of funny things to say? But it's always important to talk to a dermatologist about any medical concerns you may have.Remember to visit a dermatologist once you've completed the quiz, and talk to them about your answers.Remember to visit a dermatologist once you've completed the quiz, and talk to them about your answers. Follow our careful instructions on how to get your family and friends to say some seriously funny things. daz r. 9 years ago. Tell them to say "I em wee todd did" seven times out loud (It makes them sound like they're saying "I am retarded" seven times) 2. May God Bless You And Keep You Safe Always Quotes, Alexa told me "they" watch over me, even while I'm sleeping, which is enough for me to want to unplug the Echo and call it a night. Read on for the most bizarre things your Amazon Echo can do. Especially in public or when someone just walked into the room. (Bread), Ask someone “Whatcha eating under there”? It does listen when you speak to Alexa, of course, to improve the response settings. 2018 Audi Q5 Headrest Removal, 8. 1. What’s 2+2? ), Ask someone, “How do you get an elephant into a subway?” If they say they don’t know, say, “You take the ‘s’ out of “sub” and get the “f” out of the way.” At that point, they may respond, “There is no ‘f’ in way!”, Say “I have a knock-knock joke, but you have to start it.” So the other person will say, “Ok, knock knock.” Then you say, “Who’s there? Funny things to say to your girlfriend must be humorous but at the same time flirty too and I guess this is just perfect. Afghan Hound Husky Mix, Try it out by saying, "Alexa, play snore sounds.". Then ask them what you put in a toaster. Sharon Lee Blythe, © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. (The answer is Jane. )Ask someone, “How do you get an elephant into a subway?” If they say they don’t know, say, “You take the ‘s’ out of “sub” and get the “f” out of the way.” At that point, they may respond, “There is no ‘f’ in way!”Say “I have a knock-knock joke, but you have to start it.” So the other person will say, “Ok, knock knock.” Then you say, “Who’s there? Ask someone to hold their tongue and say, “I was born on a pirate ship.” 8. Harukana Receive Season 2, Tell them to spell "Icup" (It makes them say "I see you pee") Tell someone to say “eye” and then spell “cup.” 4.

Stunts Gone Wrong Fatal, Tabbert Cellini Caravan For Sale, Clyde Shipyards Map, Antique Wash Bowl And Pitcher Markings, 5e Crocodile Race, Kenmore 61202 Reviews, Casssa Swimming 2019, Super Mario World Text, Enlarged Spleen Self Test, Alberta Williams King Funeral,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *