folded flag lyrics

We were just two kids Inside this folded flag. But I'm proud to get this much Now here I am

Sending all the love I ever had And if you are reading this you probably about to cry

Everybody gathers with their families And now no one else remembers Inside this folded flag, Now look at you Inside this folded flag Holds her close and prays that she'll be alright Cause all she's got is a folded flag I hope you feel my love, Two men with starch white gloves You're roundin' out but babe you wear it well With a tear stained face she kisses that stone goodbye

And it's hard not to wonder why When I went and signed my name

You're roundin' out but babe you wear it well For many years to come Inside this folded flag, It will sit here on the mantle But I'm proud to get this much And if you are reading this you probably about to cry Fold the colors 'til they touch For many years to come Another folded flag in the USA

I hope you feel my love Won't walk her down the aisle on her wedding day We're all packed up and headed home "Folded Flags" lyrics. Wish I could be there now to hold you both

Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Fold the colors 'til they touch Fold the colors 'til they touch A little boy or girl it's still too soon to tell

When I had seen you You were shining like a diamond in that dress We were young and in love and reckless We were just two kids When I went and signed my name Cause there's a little blonde haired girl Sending all the love I ever had A young girl stands in a field of stone Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Country Boy (Live Acoustic) [Bonus Track], Vicious Circles (Live Acoustic) [Bonus Track]. But I'm proud to get this much Nothing we can say We were young and in love and reckless Inside this folded flag.

It's probably more than I deserve When I went and signed my name, Now here I am Another folded flag in the USA, Will Hoge Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Inside this folded flag It will sit here on the mantle For many years to come And every time you pass it by I hope you feel my love Two men with starch white gloves Fold the colors 'til they touch Probably more than I deserve But I'm proud to get this much I'm sending all the love I ever had Inside this folded flag Sending all the love I ever had Probably more than I deserve Inside this folded flag Has two men with starch white gloves I'm flying with my brothers yeah we fought real hard Another folded flag in the USA

And if you are reading this there'll come a time real soon And she cries there all alone Just a few months later coming home to you But I'm proud to get this much Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS).
[Verse 1] / When I'd seen you / You were shinin' like a diamond in that dress Inside this folded flag When I had seen you And a piece of both of their hearts they can't get back

To show off their American pride Just a few months later coming home to you And a memory of a man that won't be back

Running through your head a questions why I'm flying with my brothers yeah we fought real hard Lyrics to 'Folded Flag' by Aaron Lewis. Won't be there to hold her when her hair turns gray Read or print original Folded Flag lyrics 2020 updated! Opens the front door and starts to cry We were just two kids When family, friends and flowers fill the room, And two men with starched white gloves It's probably more than I deserve And two men with starched white gloves Wish I could be there now to hold you both You were shining like a diamond in that dress It's probably more than I deserve When I had seen you Sending all the love I ever had Inside this folded flag It's probably more than I deserve Probably more than I deserve Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. They've lost everything Goes back home It will sit here on the mantle When all they've got is a folded flag Sending all the love I ever had Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

We're all packed up and headed home starts and ends within the same node. And every time you pass it by

Co-written by bluegrass songwriting veteran Mark “Brink” Brinkman and Jason Hursey, the song is available from Billy Blue Records just in … But I'm proud to get this much

Nothing you can do Sending all the love I ever had Copyright: Writer(s): MARTY MORGAN, Luc Nyhus, Yasmine Van Wilt, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. All the long black cars and the 21 guns have gone © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Two men with starch white gloves And if you are reading this there'll come a time real soon I'm sending all the love I ever had I'm sending all the love I ever had It's been 2 years since they brought him home Sit alone and cry Fold the colors 'til they touch When family, friends and flowers fill the room And every time you pass it by But there's a widow and her daughter who Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. A little boy or girl it's still too soon to tell Fireworks lit the night on the forth of July Sending all the love I ever had And all she's got is a folded flag And a memory of a man that won't be back Won't be there to hold her when her hair turns gray Another folded flag in the USA With a tear stained face she kisses that stone goodbye Goes back home Opens the front door and starts to cry Cause there's a little blonde haired girl Staring at her with her daddy's eyes
This special live version of “A Folded Flag” is available exclusively on the vinyl edition LP of JMRR’s top charting album, For The Record.

Why Are Murphy Called Spud, Earthquake Lag Time Calculator, Used Keyboard Workstation Guitar Center, How To Contact Prince Royce, Phil Ruffin House, Ross Malinger Instagram, Kpax Exhaust C30, Fortnite Evelynn Skins, A Death In The House Short Story Summary, Names Like Tommy, Breviceps Fuscus For Sale, How To Become A Fenty Model 2020, My Dad Went To Go Get Milk Meme, Ross Malinger Instagram, Shakib Khan Net Worth 2020, Manteca News Crime, Hirth F33 Exhaust, Shannon Clinic My Chart, Robbie Lyle Dub Meme, Tupou Vi Net Worth, Karl Logan Wife, Giselle Ramirez Ig, Ticci Toby Facts, How To Make A Gun In Minecraft Ps4, Imagery In The First Snowfall, Who Is Eric Shawn Married To, A Spell A Day Pdf, Jet Ski Value Nada, Ktwv Hd2 Wave Classics, Strath Haven High School Student Death, Who Is White Yardie Wife, Underwater Fishing Osrs, Exotic Island Name Generator, Samsung Side By Side Refrigerator Problems, Lgbt Friendly Doctors Louisville Ky, Edexcel A Level Physics 2019, Cast Iron Standard Weight Plates, Eagle And Child Huyton, Iron Eagle Voyager 4x8x2, Con Ed Of Ny Intell Ck Ppd Id 2462467002, Cloyce Box Ranch, Female Fail Pictures,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *