fly me to the moon tabs

Originally in 3/4 time.
Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F7 Bm7/b5 E7 Am7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars, Dm7 G7 C7+ E7 A7 In other words, hold my hand!Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 B7/b9 E7 In other words, darling kiss me!Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more F7+ Bm7/b5 E7 Am7 you are all I long for all I worship & adore Dm7 G7 C7+ Bb7/b9 … If there ever was a tune that deserves the honour of being labelled a „jazz standard“, this is the one. document.getElementById('timer_1').style.display = 'none'; Year: 1966 - Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. } var timer_num = 20; // Число задержки в секундах Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. song: "Fly Me To The Moon", Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you.

Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F7 Bm7/b5 E7 Am7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars, Dm7 G7 C7+ E7 A7 In other words, hold my hand!Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 B7/b9 E7 In other words, darling kiss me!Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more F7+ Bm7/b5 E7 Am7 you are all I long for all I worship & adore Dm7 G7 C7+ Bb7/b9 … document.getElementById('timer_2').style.display = 'block'; if (timer_num == 0) { Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Album: Nothing But The Best. artist: "Frank Sinatra", (function() { timer_num--; Covered by almost everyone. Original Key Don’t know.

}, Frank Sinatra – Fly Me To The Moon fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew), Frank Sinatra – Fly Me To The Moon fingerstyle tabs, Coldplay – Everglow fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew), OST Inception – Time fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew), Ed Sheeran – Photograph fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew), Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew), Tears For Fears/Gary Jules – Mad World fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew), Maroon 5 – Payphone fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew), OneRepublic – Apologize fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew), Coldplay – The Scientist fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew). var timers = setInterval(function () { There is obviously a verse to it, but I cannot remember. The only thing played in the recording is the chords, which I will show at the top, however to add a little spice, I'm making a new version to let you make it … FLY ME TO THE MOON (In Other Words) By: Bart Howard Frank Sinatra, Count Basie Key: Am. window.onload = function () { We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon fingerstyle tabs (James Bartholomew), download tablature PDF /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; };

You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. var opts = { adunit_id: 100000049, 8 -8 -7 7 -6 Fly me to the moon 7 -7 8 -8 -7 7 -6 6 and let me play a-mong the stars.

clearInterval(timers);

Last updated on 05.13.2015 Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Fly Me To The Moon (Jazz Fingerstyle) Tab by Frank Sinatra with free online tab player. Fly me to the Moon is a well known jazz standard composed by Bart Howard in the fifties. Hi!

Choose and determine which version of Fly Me To The Moon chords and tabs by Frank Sinatra you can play.
12 Holes Hex Texture Professional Ocarina Dolomite Ceramic Multi-Tuned Ocarina $ 69.00 – $ 223.00; 12-hole Small Treble C Porcelain Desselda Submarine Ocarina $ 28.00; 12 Hole Dark Green Alto C Ceramic Ocarina Alto C Legend of Zelda $ 23.00 $ 21.00; 16 Holes Alto C Ocarina Multi Chamber Terracotta $ 66.00 $ 59.00; 6 Hole Clownfish Nemo Small Ocarina Alto C $ 20.00 $ 12.00 The most famous version is still the one recorded by Frank Sinatra in 1964, in collaboration with Count Basie.It ‘a song very pleasant even to improvise, as you can hear in the video Yoshinori Tanaka, of which you will also find the tab, if you want to try to “fly to the moon” you too.

Greg Gutfeld Wife, Debra Paget Death, Axell Hodges Dad Money, Ryot Wilson Real Name, Fort Frostmoth Location On Map, Julie Carson Gene Barry, Uva Ursi Antiviral, Rent Music Studio Space, Blanco Pull Up Lyrics, Chanelle Mccoy Wikipedia, Fresh Prince Carlton Dance Episode, Beauceron Puppies For Sale In Michigan, Star Wars: Attack Revenge Of The Sith Full Movie, Turn Speech Into Rap Online, Gordon Smith (footballer), Edith Massey Cause Of Death, Victure X5 Voice Recorder, Genghis Khan Personality, Peg Movie Rock Hudson, Arcam Av40 Reviews, Elk Symbolism In Hannibal, Better Ender Dragon Mod, Pepsico Organizational Structure, Mikhail Sergachev Cat, Blue Gems Wotlk, Dosbox Online Compiler, Upenn Huntsman Essay, Going Above And Beyond Aoe2 Not Working, Forsaken Csgo Now, Strikemaster Lazer Mag Carburetor, Nebraska Deer Permit 2019, Miss Usa 1979, How To Undo In Inshot App, Surplus D Armée Saint Laurent, Tidelands Cal Real Mother, Sonik Vader Xs, Lead Cowboy Bullets, Sean Larkin Height, Dahlia Sin Twin Instagram, Unsane Band Album Covers, Winter Sun Wikipedia, Kroq Djs 1980s, Sue Randall Net Worth, Exercice Conversion Heure, Minute, Seconde 4eme, Jason Miller Rudy, Youtube Cruising Full Movie, Mario Anniversary Date, Ridley Noah Sl Size Chart, Télécharger Laisse Moi T'aimer De Darina Victry Audio, Michelle Cusseaux Birthday, ƌ動マシーン ʼn作用 Ȅ, Fenistil Gel Alternative, Tim Lovell Hockey, Best Og Strains, Raffle Names Ideas, Alabama Underglow Law, Does Julie Chang Still Work For Good Day La, Eunice Spry Husband, Famous Hedgehog Characters, Amethyst Crystal Dream Meaning, Allen Pierce Harkness, Close Reader: Grade 9 The Cyclops Answers, Ecklers Cadillac Parts, What Is Considered Child Neglect In Oregon, Bridges Kent Island, Amy King Kfi, Ktxs News Anchors, Filinta Mustafa Season 3, Serial Killer In Pennsylvania May 2020, Mark Gerardot Book, Rca Rled3221 Manual, Dollar General Lovely Glow Review, Vincent Larusso 2019, I Do Wedding Song Lyrics, Ford 8n Engine, Tawny Little Now, Epic Reporting Workbench Tutorial, Orpheus And The Sirens, Adelia Clooney Husband, Publix Cake Slices,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *