fastest rap verse

The biggest criticism of Eminem from the past decade is that he’s too focused on lyrical exercises than substance. Also, check this guy I found when I Googled “fastest rap verses”(it starts about 2:10). Scariest lyric: “My drill bit goes through the left side of your face and comes out the right / So watch out for the army of bugs, it's the blizzard of maggots / So duck down or get covered with slugs.”.

In the horror film Child's Play, the spirit of serial killer Charles Lee Ray possesses a red-headed, blue-eyed children’s doll named Chucky. Eminem’s rap god verse was really fast. And he’s done most of his damage, until recently, with guest appearances. Author: Okawoa. I'm not going to lie, I try to please everyone, yet this always seems to happen anyway... Buy 'Kendrick LamarAlright' by coinho as a T-Shirt, Classic T-Shirt, Tri-blend T-Shirt, Lightweight Hoodie, Fitted Scoop T-Shirt, Fitted V-Neck T-Shirt, Relaxed Fit T-Shirt, Sticker, Poster, Zipper Pouch, Art Print, Canvas Print, Framed Pr... Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more. Nicki Minaj on Kanye West’s “Monster” (Verse 3), "Okay, first things first I'll eat your brains/Then I'mma start rocking gold teeth and fangs/'Cause that's what a m********** monster do/Hairdresser from Milan, that's the monster do/Monster Giuseppe heel that's the monster shoe/Young Money is the roster and a monster crew/And I'm all up all up all up in the bank with the funny face/And if I'm fake I ain't notice 'cause my money ain't...", 38. Inspectah Deck on Wu-Tang Clan’s “Triumph” (Verse 1), "I bomb atomically Socrates' philosophies/And hypothesis can't define how I be dropping these/Mockeries lyrically perform armed robbery...", 6.

You can object to the use of your e-mail
“Met Gala” might be Gucci Mane’s song, but it belongs to Offset. accessibility of any particular Web page on our website, please contact us at accessibility@highsnobiety.com

Also, check this guy I found when I Googled “fastest rap verses”(it starts about 2:10).

Scariest lyric: “I don't understand the logic in my dreams / But I understand I like the sound of sirens / Terrified screams from the streams of Strychnine.”.

on Puff Daddy’s “Victory” (Verse 2), "Francis, M to the iz-H phenomenal/Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal/Rhyme a few bars so I can buy a few cars/And I kick a few flows so I can pimp a few ****/Excellence is my presence, never tense/Never hesitant, leave a ***** bent real quick/Real sick, raw nights, I perform like Mike/Anyone - Tyson, Jordan, Jackson/Action, pack guns, ridiculous/And I'm, quick to bust, if my ends you touch/Kids or girl you touch, in this world I clutch/Two auto-matoes, used to call me fatso/Now you call me Castro...", 3. One of the most complex verses not just in Odd Future’s history, but in recent hip-hop history. CLEVELAND, Ohio -- As much as hip hop has changed over the past 10 years, many things remain the same.
Als Punchline bezeichnet man Zeilen aus Rap-Songtexten. The titles of Ganksta N-I-P’s first seven albums are The South Park Psycho, Psychic Thoughts, Psychotic Genius, Interview with a Killa, Psycho Thug, The Return!!!

On “41,” Three 6 disciple Pouya fast-forwards 20 years and finds himself in the one of the most terrifying predicaments any rapper can face: a full-blown mid-life crisis. It’s another to sound like you’re starving for glory with every single bar. Talib Kweli on Black Star's “Thieves In the Night” (Verse 1), "Our morals are out of place and got our lives full of sorrow/And so tomorrow coming later than usual/Waiting on someone to pity us while we finding beauty in the hideous/They say money's the root of all evil but I can't tell/You know what I mean, pesos, francs, yens, cowrie shells, dollar bills/Or is it the mind state that's ill?/Creating crime rates to fill the new prisons they build/Over money and religion there's more blood to spill/The wounds of slaves in cotton fields that never heal, what's the deal? Upon the release of “New Slaves,” Kanye West proclaimed his second verse the greatest of all time. How to set or break a Guinness World Records title. (You will need to register / login for access). “Mural” in nine minutes long with no chorus and features nearly 800 unique words.

", 59.

Gravediggaz - “Diary of a Madman” // The RZArector’s verse, 18. The opening, stuttering refrain of is the glitch before the crash. **Please note that there may be slight variations to the product as viewed online due to lighting and picture quality. Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission. Bleed, bitch, bleed! “Godzilla” (2020) smashed the record he set as a guest on Nicki Minaj’s “Majesty” (2018), when he spat out 78 words in 12 seconds (6.5 words per second), which in turn eclipsed his performance on the 2013 hit “Rap God” (97 words in 15 seconds; 6.46 words per second).

It remains an astonishing listen even today. There are several memorable lines on Chance the Rapper’s “Ultralight Beam” verse, including “but damn, Gina” and “My daughter look just like Sia, you can’t see her.” But Chance is so in the zone on the song that he predicts the future by revealing Kanye West told him “let’s do a good a** job with Chance three. So get ready to pick your jaw up off the floor, as diehard fans demand more... 100. Geto Boys – “Mind Playing Tricks on Me” // 1st verse, 24.

Nas on Main Source’s “Live at the BBQ” (Verse 1), "Verbal assassin, my architect pleases/When I was twelve, I went to hell for snuffing Jesus/Nasty Nas is a rebel to America/Police murderer, I'm causing hysteria/My troops roll up with a strange force/I was trapped in a cage and let out by the Main Source/Swimming in women like a lifeguard/Put on a bulletproof n**** I strike hard/Kidnap the President's wife without a plan/And hanging n***** like the Ku Klux Klan/I melt mics till the sound wave's over/Before stepping to me you'd rather step to Jehovah/Slamming MC's on cement/Cause verbally, I'm iller than a AIDS patient...", 14. And then there’s N-I-P in the center of all of it, wreaking havoc. It’s one thing to sound hungry.

“Mural” is the second track on “Tetsuo & Youth" and it’s staggering. Cyhi is now regarded as one of the premier punchline rappers and it all started here with a surprising verse that established him as an emcee to watch. The 12-second rap in Nicki Minaj’s “Majesty”, taken from her 2018 album Queen, starts with the line “You ain’t dealin’ with a fuckin’ featherweight” at 2 min 27 sec. © 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us). Best Featured Rap Verses on Pop Songs Follow. 7,249.

It concludes with “I’ma get a special place” at 2 min 39 sec.

The song brilliantly compares Ronald Reagan’s war on drugs with George W. Bush’s war on terrorism and how both resulted in social injustice and the destruction of inner-city America. What's the best rap verse of the last 10 years?

At the age of 50, most rappers show signs of slowing down.

“The Blacker the Berry” is one of the standout tracks from “To Pimp a Butterfly.” The song’s final verse concludes powerfully, following through on his promise that we’ll understand he’s “the biggest hypocrite in 2015.” Lamar ultimately questions how he can mourn the death of Trayvon Martin when Lamar has been responsible for the death of a black man. “So Appalled” is a track that features all legends, including producers Swizz Beatz and Rza.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your California Privacy Rights (each updated 1/1/20). Chance would go on to sweep the hip-hop category at the Grammys with his next album. But the best of the bunch was Big K.R.I.T. Scarface on Jay-Z's “This Can’t Be Life” (Verse 3), "Now as I walk into the studio, to do this with Jig'/I got a phone call from one of my n***/Said my homeboy Reek, he just lost one of his kids/And when I heard that I just broke into tears/And see in the second hand; you don't really know how this is/But when it hits that close to home you feel the pain at the crib...", "The universe expands length/The body of my text possess extra strength/Power-lift the powerless up out of this towering inferno/My ink so hot it burn through the journal/I'm blacker than midnight on Broadway and Myrtle/Hip-Hop passed all your tall social hurdles/Like the nationwide project-prison-industry complex/Working-class poor: better keep your alarm set/Streets too loud to ever hear freedom ring/Say evacuate your sleep, it's dangerous to dream...", 63. Even when your rap career is blowing up, your mental health is no less liable to suffer. But Danny Brown’s verse is the most dynamic. His verses can be complex and hypnotizing. The D.O.C. Bid Daddy Kane on “Set It Off” (Verse 1), "As I shoot the gift MC's stand stiff/While my rhymes stick to you like skippy and jif/Feel my blood fist, or my death kiss/The rap soloist, you don't want none of this/Supreme in this era, I reign with terror/When I grab the mic believe you're gonna hear a/Fascinatin' rhyme as I enchant them/So let's all sing the big daddy anthem/Go with the flow, my rhymes grow like an afro/I entertain again and Kane'll never have no/Problem, I can sneeze, sniffle and cough/E-e-e-even if I stutter I'mma still come off/Cos rappers can't understand the mics I rip/They sure enough ain't equipped, that's why they got flipped...", 18.

Rick Ross on Kanye West’s “Devil In a New Dress” (Verse 3), "Had cyphers with Yeezy before his mouth wired/Before his jaw shattered climbin' up the Lord's ladder/We still speedin', runnin' signs like they don't matter/Uh, hater talkin' never made me mad/Never that, not when I'm in my favorite paper tag/Therefore G4s at the Clearport/When it come to tools, fool I'm a Pep Boy/When it came to dope, I was quick to export/Never tired of ballin' so it's on to the next sport/New Mercedes sedan, the Lex Sport/So many cars DMV thought it was mail fraud...", 94.

It’s a gripping tale of the streets that brings you back to earth.

Kensington, Philadelphia Crime Rate, Ezra Bridger Actor, Mustakrakish Musta Meaning, Shellye Crabb Maiden Name, Feeling Lonely On A Sunday Afternoon, La Mascara Net Worth, Lebron Clutch Stats, The Flash Font, Liverpool Yoga Mohan, Is Radcliffe Manchester A Nice Place To Live, Arcam Av40 Reviews, Autobiography Of Weni, Cameron Jerome Salary, Naruto Characters Names In Alphabetical Order, Marvel Annual Report, Inverse Of Matrix Plus Diagonal, Silent Chaos Meaning, Snap Dogg Age, My Summer Car Satsuma Skins, Clock Gear Design, Classic Car Vin Number Lookup, Nrl Tipping Chart 2020 Pdf, Suzuki Gs500 Fairing Kit, Pubg Mobile War, Brendan Britto Birthday, Spa Disjoncteur Qui Saute, Zebra Turkey Fish Vs Lionfish, Resistance 77 Right Wing, Ali Wong Sister, Muriel Lucifer Daughter, Powershell Query Last Logon Computer, Archaeology Collection Rs3, Jahri Evans Wife, Css Shenandoah Model Kit, Vanessa In Greek Letters, Miss Maggie By Cynthia Rylant, Dan O'donnell Wife, Military Discount St Augustine, Star Citizen Ship Price List Ingame, How To Connect Heart Rate Monitor Peloton, Pikachu Costume Meme, Nagomi Knife Review, Depzman Cause Of Death, Christopher Hunter Barbara Rush, Matt Pokora Wife, Melissa Rycroft House, Sunny Mabrey Net Worth, Soooraven Before Surgery, Carol Mills Adam Ant, Vw Beetle Subaru Conversion Kit, Cabin On Skids For Sale Alberta, Cards Like Demonic Consultation, Gilbert Brown Burger, Richard Wilkins Net Worth, Rosemary Church Husband, Idée De Nom Roblox, Addison Rae Merch, Santander 9 Digit Account Number, Extraordinary Adventures Roblox, I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You Chords, Ocean Views Lyrics, Kems Greatest Hits, Doxy Me Login, Warrior Princess Submissive Definition, Matt Stutzman Wife, Apple Business Cycle, Pokemon Sword And Shield Berry Grocer, Mark Coleman Wife, Porsche 944 Engine Swap, Tajdar E Haram Lyrics English, Television And Advertising Thesis Statement, Learn Kirundi Language, Twra Boat Ramps, Petrarch Sonnet 8, Saraswati Mantra For Students In Tamil, Viet Cong Skinning Soldiers Alive, Academy Of Lagado Satire, Chloe Breyer Wikipedia, Dee Dee Myers Salary, Bernice Layne Brown, Julie Sommars Recent Photos, Busiest Travel Days 2020, Is Reach For The Stars A Metaphor, Mustang Ute Concept, Pierce Bush’s Father, What Does It Mean When Someone Says You Are My Kryptonite, Halal Seasoning Powder, How To Keep The Jagged Crown Without Hadvar, Online Stopwatch Chance Games Roll A Dice, Motif Essay Prompt, Forsaken Csgo Now, How To Play Minecraft Indev 2020, The Ruthless Plot, O Virga Ac Diadema, Katv Weather Blog, Spiritual Meaning Of Body Parts, Kyle Baugher Wedding, Hulk Hogan Meme N,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *