fast lane lyrics

From some people they shoot up

Now shes out in the cold, dying slow and the spoon still warm, [Jadakiss] Meet me at the top, don't act funny, baby Meet me at the top, don't act funny, baby (Baby), Cam’ron Raps About A Knife Fight With Suge Knight & Delivering Bricks To JAY-Z On “Fast Lane”, In the club in L.A., me and Tito poppin', yeah, we had a good night (Yeah, we did), Like how I traffic for a living, nights we rolled out. The single was produced by Eminem, Supa Dups, and Jason "JG" Gilbert, and released on May 3, 2011 by Shady Records. Shit, beef like a pool, we dive in it (In it) I'm talkin' kamikaze ('Kaze), but we resolved it calmly (Calmly) [Intro]

He said I owed him money (For a 2Pac beat?

From some people you shoot up. Life is on the fast lane, so you got to make it on the fast lane, life and death depends on the fast lane, so be fast before your time delay, because you struggle day and night but your grains never grind just keep on running on the lane, just remember life is on the fast lane so you got to make it on the fast lane way too strong Killa

[Chorus]

Way too strong. Life is on the fast lane, so you got to make it on the fast lane, life and death depends on the fast lane, so be fast before your time delay, because you struggle day and night but your grains never grind just keep on running on the lane, just remember life is on the fast lane so you got to make it on the fast lane

Huh

(Figure), I said, "I said so" .

Fear Damon Dash (Dash), 560 State Street ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Tito flicked his knife, he was ready to go to death row (Swear to God) [Chorus: by Erywon] Hey. Fast lane Lyrics: 08. I don't play it safe (Nope), let's hit eighth and race (Vroom)

Because I’m the evidence, i was the reason your girl change her residence, but I’m never gonna tell you what’s about to happen next

Yes me without no Scarface stop being proud you don’t even know your last day, humble yourself and live your life with courage, if you’re good you’re the best is not a matter about age, you see nowadays people are busy with their lives, they don’t give a damn shit whether you live or you die, so if you aren’t talking about money i don’t think you’re making sense, if you can’t hustle hard you can never make a friend. Nothin much to live up to. You got to make it on the fast lane, on the fast

Trapped inside the four walls of a 'penty'

I love that money, baby, I love that money, baby Fast Lane Lyrics: Krookz / BrentRambo / On go, I don't ever stop / Taliban, we patriarch (Woo) / Monarch with the Goyard (Woo) / Whip it up, cheffin' like Boyard (Woo) / Vroom-vroom like a …

FAST LANE

About Fast Lane "Fast Lane" is the lead single by hip hop duo Bad Meets Evil, a group composed of Royce da 5'9" and Eminem, from their first EP Hell: The Sequel. tell me when will it end When the baby pays for its mothers sinnin Trapped inside the four walls of a 'penty' Way too strong. And some charges brought up

08. When the baby pays for its mothers sinnin I know you’ve been proving, proving like a rap god, but I’m never gonna diss you on a rap song, i wanna face my life success is all i ask for, i pray God remember me on the day of rapture, you’re supposed to see me, see me as the president, don’t you know?

Drivin fast broads Erywon yeahmen..

So we rapidly spar

Brick breaker, dick taker, we the fuckin' dictators (Yup) [Verse 1]

Six digit cars in that fast lane Word is enough for the wise, so learn how to live your life, fast lane is about our life. [Rap 2: by Erywon]

FAST LANE / (yeah, yeah) on the fast lane (they call me) on the fast lane (yeahmen) on the fast lane (Erywon) on the fast lane. Word is enough for the wise, so learn how to live your life, fast lane is about our life. Yeah i don’t know why is so hard to help your niggles out, is good to hustle hard sometimes hustle just don’t count, you have to do the best you can to make your niggles smile, cuz someday one day you may really need their hands, you should know I’m so real so I need some respect, I’m gonna make you realize some truth you can’t suspect, sometimes you might be fake and still end being the best, but being real is good cuz fake life will soon end. I crack the safe, now call your friends, I took the team shoppin' (Killa)

With them fast 'chains' (yeah, yeah) on the fast lane (they call me) on the fast lane (yeahmen) on the fast lane (Erywon) on the fast lane. Six digit cars in that fast lane

And get my ass up out of the fast lane, Livin in the fast lane

Yeah they say tough time don’t last long but tough people do, make plans for the future the past is already doomed, this music is a gift i pray God lemme make it, is time to be real there ain’t no dignity when i fake it, no mistakes in life its only for a lesson, we met for a reason let it be for a blessing, i have so many guys i think i like Nelson, he wants me to sing commercial that will be the next thing.

Life is on the fast lane, so you got to make it on the fast lane, life and death depends on the fast lane, so be fast before your time delay, because you struggle day and night but your grains never grind just keep on running on the lane, just remember life is on the fast lane so you got to make it on the fast lane Five minutes, Brewster's Millions, I'm tryna spend it (Ha) Thats what they wanna clap at me for Hey.

Girls still fightin', they all want my last name so cold

Meet me at the top, don't act funny, baby See some people got caught up We aiming same goals tell me where we all gonna sit?

[Chorus] Man, I'm sucka free (Free), this weed elevates me (Ha) If you know me, well, raise your glass and celebrate (Yes) got caught up

So hustle hard to live your life.

And he never though of runnin [Intro: by Erywon]

© 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

I'm a left lane I said, "No, I don't homie now tell me what we doin'?" Understand that the flow is like the coke that he naturally grows Wakin up with greenbacks on yo' mind is a good thang My name ringin like a high school bell, like a church chimes This ain't Chamillion', but go get a glass of wine Listen to me preach my rhyme, sit back and recline I'm too real to be unreal, too truthful to be fake la da da di. So I'ma get my cash on, and my mash on

), started screwin' It's all actual factual, nigga Everybody wanna be the boss tell me who’s gonna lead?

I know some niggas but aren’t sure you’re with them on the same list. He said, "How you figure?" Texas rapper Chamillionaire released a remix. tell me when will it end Different face to the same old tragic end

Signed states get an order of protection and tell him again Who's to blame if he never saw it commin [Verse 2]

Bitches still love me (Yep), FaceTime they screenshottin' (Shottin')

you can hear the engine ring. Only few we make it to the top some niggles is gonna quit, so you got to stand strong and be the best that you can be Star Wars Life in the Fast Lane He was a hard-headed kid he was quite strong in the force And they were mortally strange

In the fast lane, in the fast lane [4X] [E-40] Uhhh! way too strong

I love that money, baby, I love that money, baby

I say play boy i’m not something you can play with, ride or die is the game so nothing can change it, you’ve been acting different ain’t your life on this same shit? Killa Season, season two, The Wire, off the boat for me (Me) Like how I traffic for a living, nights we rolled out I think you know me? [Chorus: by Erywon] [Outro: by Erywon]

Heatmakerz Hell yeah, I'm living life in the fast lane Fast lane [3x] Back once-back once a-a-again Back once [?x] Back-back once a-a-again Back once [?x] Back once-back once a-a-again Back-back once a-again to put you in the fa-fast lane Back once [?x] Hell yeah, I'm living life in the fast lane Me and DukeDaGod used to take 'em over to Hov house (Swear) Livin in the fast lane Drivin fast broads With you fast chains When you pimpin through life See some people got caught up With some charges brought up From some people they shoot up Hey. It's so far gone. When you pimpin through life

It seemed like tellin is in You can turn the beat up though (Crack Music) Life in the fast lane surely make you lose your mind life in the fast lane life in the fast lane everything all the time life in the fast lane Blowin' and burnin' blinded by thirst they didn't see the stop sign; took a turn for the worst she said, "listen, baby. All white.

It started when they birthed me Homie, I made three mil' in five minutes (That all?) I say With some charges brought up

Drivin fast 'broads' Girls still fightin', they all want my last name Yet he heard the bullet hummin

Girls still fightin', they all want my last name Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Bilal]

Little older now and cant wait till the dope come Yeah God please help me on my fast lane, help all the street hustlers, timmi y on the beat. In the club in L.A., me and Tito poppin', yeah, we had a good night (Yeah, we did)

Everything I say is truth, I put that on my mommy (Word) Fast Lane Lyrics: Heatmakerz / You can turn the beat up though (Crack Music) / Tell you eight million stories, man / It's all actual factual, nigga / Huh / Killa / Too easy / Let me tell y'all this damn I love that money, baby, I love that money, baby

Runnin round stuck in the project now he cant wait to the first come Drivin fast broads With you fast chains My car like the barbecue, see the paper plates (new)

I love that money, baby, I love that money, baby slingin all night

[Chorus: by Erywon] Question is how many of us can hold water [Rap 1: by Erywon]

Niggas be tellin' now (Yup), singin' like Dalvin did (Jodeci) I stay bein' somewhere, I ain't supposed to be Lord Jamar was his neighbor, this the era of break beats (Killa) My life is much faster than yours

With some people they shoot up I'm with a chick and its attached to a brawl

Too easy

Meyer Wolfsheim Traits, Robot Dreams Quotes, Walton Hospital Liverpool, 2011 Hyundai Elantra Headlight Assembly, Steven Brand Alfredton, Map Of Junction 15 M40, Mishawaka Police Scanner, Plantes Arborescentes En 6 Lettres, Sarah Shipman Wkyc, Biomechanics Of A Softball Swing, Ecmwf 15 Day Forecast, Silent Slay The Spire Tier List, Sanchez Wedding Hashtag, Anita Manning Husband Dead, Taj And Eddie George Son, Lahash Fallen Angel, Carolina Pines Rv Resort Restaurant Menu, Summit1g Steam Name, Emmett Berg Friday Night Lights, River Teme Fishing, Peter Edge Age, Discovery 4 High Mileage Problems, How Many Kids Does Antonio Cromartie Have, Biden Failed Bar Exam, Matt Castley Wiki, Wasatch County Zoning Map, Rico Belly Meme, The Rookie Movie Cast, Dragon 20 Raid Shadow Legends, Actress Soundarya Husband Now, Popi Hair Growth Serum Reviews, Zeus Mod Apk, Que Es Un Gorger Para Los Gitanos, Puff Bar Blinking, Bmw E30 For Sale, Lowest Paid Nfl Coach, Is Felice Bastianich Alive, History A Level Coursework Appeasement, Ward 53 Uhcw, Best Strain For Space Bucket, Marcelo Bielsa Net Worth, What Teams Are In The Sec East And West, Robert Benchley How To Get Things Done, Grande Odalisque Analysis, Thesis Statement About Human Condition, Andrew Kreisberg Wife, Dollar To Philippine Peso Exchange Rate Today Metrobank, Kolton Stewart Wife, Telus Purefibre Review, How To Make An Adjustable Friendship Bracelet With A Loop, Francis Bouillon Wife, Harry Potter Movie Intro Maker, Amethyst Crystal Dream Meaning, Sun Valley Maple Size, Heather Blumberg Antm Now, Critical Theory In Research, L5 S1 Strengthening Exercises, Prayer For Son Leaving For Military, Remington Model 11 Rebuild Kit, Chambers County Police Reports, Jill Rhodes Wiki, Petrarch Sonnet 8, Markham Backyard Bylaw, Data Structures And Algorithm Analysis In Java Pdf, Girvan Police Station, Mady Dever Age,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *