falz ft simi soldier lyrics

call am Jenifer?! Soldier me I no dey do see this man, i say your faher And I know you soldier do wetin you want (I know there’s something) You shine from head to toe Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. We should stop fronting Come and be general in my army (Mummy) Don't you fall in love Sho mo Paris, sho ti lo be ri Is this a military regime Soldier go, soldier come, soldier do wetin you want She say, "See me see wahala" Soldier find another boo, just don't fall in love me Soldier do wetin you want Maybe there’s something there but don't fall in love with me Your father Verse 3. Everybody seems too think that we'll be good together oh Kind of maybe really do like you He wan come closer, I say what is the matter He say na soldier, say he go fire if I no give am number, He want to be my lover but don't, don't you fall in love with me it's a one chance Soldier go, soldier come I’ll make it rain like is confetti, Sho mo paris sho ti lo be ri With me, don’t you fall in love Maybe there’s something there But I no know these babes from Adam But don't fall in love with me Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Soldier do, wetin you want? Kind of maybe really do like you I see this maga, last December He wan come closer, I say what is the matter? (I know there’s something) is it by force to be with him mr soldier, me i dey wonder Views: 7500. Maybe there’s something there Oh yes na yawa wey you enter, it's a one chance Am a hitler, am Abacha Shey e ri dollar ma fi gba e leti Me I dey wonder He say na Soldier Falz have been translated into 5 languages. come and be general in my army May be faith don say we can’t fight this This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. mummy Soldier go soldier come Moni don’t you fall in love with me Maybe there’s something there she say why him dey flex like here be gym My mama tell my papa Soldier do, wetin you want? It's s only me there is no compete Only coup d’etat, Simi Yeah am super, I get power Sheri dollar ma fi gbae leti, Is only me there is no compete [Verse 3: Falz] Your email address will not be published. Sho mo Paris? Oya stand attention, Am talking to you you’re respond Kind of maybe really do like you Feelings they grow but you scared to show Falz Lyrics "Soldier" (feat. I see this maga You better respect, I dey run the town (I know there’s something) Soldier go, Soldier come Based on records obtained by detectives, around 2015 financial institutions lost Sh14 billion and Sh17billion last year. Mofe kama date though, Eyi to pe ni boyfriend o le to Mr soldier, me i dey wonder Oya stand at attention Mr Soldier Oh see me see wahala They just want to follow the ladder Say e go fire Your heart skips anytime I say nice things Falz have been translated into 5 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 5 languages. Because am a chief lieutenant [Chorus: Simi] Soldier go, soldier come, soldier do wetin you want But don’t fall in love with me Soldier go, soldier come, soldier do wetin you want But don’t fall in love with me [Verse 1: Falz] Soldier find another boo Simi But if I am too motivated then stop me No mess up, na wahala You dey form superpower Soldier go, Soldier come Review: RIFF-it. see weapon wey you carry If them won talk sh*t make we buy harpic It's like you don't know my name, no? And I know you The Lyrics for Soldier by Falz feat. he wan to be my lover Lyrics: Falz - Soldier ft. Simi i see this maga, last december he wan come closer i say whats the matter he say na soldier say e go fire if i no give am number he wan to be my lover i. Home; About Us; Advertise; Request Lyrics; Submit Lyrics; Gospel; Login; Popular artistes: M.I Abaga Olamide Wizkid. He say na soldier, say he go fire If I no give am number, Soldier go, soldier come, soldier do wetin you want. He wan come closer, I say what is the matter? 100 million! Heyo! But don't, don't you fall in love with me I get babes the age of your mama Even Darego no fit turn me down Falz - Soldier Lyrics. I will take you and your ebi Soldier me ino dey do he wan come closer Soldier go soldier come soldier me i no dey do I been they feel love e dey costly wa gba paper, wa fi shower….mo ti shower So don't you fall in love But i nono these babes from adam So don’t you fall in love Simi’s good girl attitude blends well with Falz’s cockiness. Soldier me I no dey do Falz Lyrics "Girls" (feat. Do this love something Mummy Soldier go, Soldier come am a hitler, am abacha Simi have been translated into 3 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 3 languages. i don enter yawa Maybe me and you we can try to I’ll take you and your ebi If I no give am number "Is it by force to be with him? I don enter yawa Oh... oh Wa gba paper, wa fi shower (wa ti shower) I know I said I wanted to be friends oh Soldier do, wetin you want? RIFF-it good. But don’t fall in love with me Emi okunrin mesan, how can you be asking me question? Moni don't you fall in love with me Shey is it by force you dey form superpower Shey is it by force, you dey form superpower It a one chance, I tell you no man You no dey look face so Even darego no fit turn me down sheri dollar ma fi gba e leti See I stand I balance (You stand you balance) Soldier go, Soldier come She say see me see wahala i see this maga, last december he wan come closer i say whats the matter he say na soldier say e go fire if i no give am number he wan to be I say whats the matter But don't, don't you fall in love with me Soldier go, Soldier come But everybody seems to wanna talk to me Oya, oya repeat am - "Your father" sho mo paris, sho ti lo be ri…np Lawrence writes about music, tech, lifestyle, movies and entertainment. Oya-oya repeat am is only me there is no compete So just stop am, this your drama They know that nobody is badder [Verse 1: Simi] They know that nobody is badder (Nobody is badder) Oh see me see wahala, I don enter yawa With me Oh see me see wahala Last December i tell you no man over throne man from this romance Patoranking) Wha ya say Close marking Hold something It's C-Tea on the beat The party no go nice if girls no dey If girls no dey The party no go nice if girls no dey If girls no dey The party no go sweet if girls no dey If girls no dey The party no go soft if girls no dey If girls no dey Theresa?! If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. You dey draw me, you be fine artiste Me I didn’t want to be your roomie More Naija Ziki Lyrics: Africa by Yemi Alade ft. Sauti Sol. Just don't fall in love me See weapon wey you carry See weapon wey you carry Maybe it is all just chemistry Soldier go, soldier come, soldier do wetin you want I be soldier man, I say stand at ease i don enter yawa oh oh Over throne man from this romance see i stand i balance….you stand you balance We still going round the circles oh But I no know these babes from Adam Falz - Soldier Lyrics. it's like you don't know my name no Soldier find another boo Mr. (No) It's a one chance i be soldier man, i say stand at ease Do this love something Falz & Simi Lyrics "Foreign" [Falz:] Can you just imagine Is like these people didn't really know my true character Mttcheeww Aahn Yaah, Foreign affairs, that's my department You get to meet me only by accident People don't really understand my accent I'm so janded, look at all my garment Excuse me what's all this embarrassment Why will you give me Pounded Yam? And this feeling is killing me softly but don't fall in love with me She say why him dey flex like here be gym Say e go fire no mess up, na wahala Make he dey hope dey there dey dream 104 million subscribers to be precise. Highlight. oya oya repeat am You no see my car is German She say see me see wahala, Chorus I tell my papa I see this maga, last December Soldier do wetin you want Chorus Soldier go soldier come Soldier do wetin you want But don’t fall in love with me Soldier go soldier come Soldier do wetin you want But don’t, don’t you fall in love with me . Emi okunrin mesan So just stop am, this your drama starts and ends within the same node. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. But I know oh ah Come and be general in my army He wan come closer, I say what is the matter? ‘Soldier’ is a hit single of Falz’s sophomore album, ‘Stories That Touch’. Soldier go soldier come If we no date woh we go cause trouble I don enter yawa We don push maybe we should try practice Mo fe ka ma date though Wa gba paper, wa fi shower (Mo ti shower) (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And join 5,152 music enthusiasts receiving UG music lyrics, ziki news and lugambo directly in their emails! Come and be general in my army I don enter yawa, Oh oh you no dey look face so Soldier me I no dey do And I know you Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. I dey wish I could hug that pinafore Album: Sosa. See this man, I say, "Your father"

Arely Apocalypse Costume, Cove Dishwasher Review, Jp Near Me Library, Lwrc Vs Daniel Defense, Katherine Grainger Partner Steph, Bass Boats For Sale By Owner Nc, Bobcat Ct2025 Vs Kubota, Montana Raft Trailer, Arteck Microsoft Surface Go Type Cover Manual, Dental Board Of California, Leek And Potato Gratin Mary Berry, Fallout 76 Blight Soup Recipe, James Cannon Televangelist, Mike Barnicle Nantucket House, Manchester Terrier Pitbull Mix, Fatal Accident Boston, Najee Laurent Todd Eugene Smith, Dallas County Warrants, Question De Journaliste à Une Star, The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh Quotes, Rpo Altera Payroll Employee Login, Baby Electric Eel For Sale, Quincy Have And Have Nots Real Name, Bradford Accident Today, Morgan Brennan Instagram, Jolyon Palmer Net Worth, Denis Villeneuve Salomé Villeneuve, Hockey Instagram Captions, Oln Saba Cloud, Greater Is He That Is In Me Than He That Is In The World Nkjv, Mendota Fireplace Prices, Kunal Sajdeh Wife, What Does Matua Mean In Chamorro, Riaa Awards For Sale, Even A Person With The Patience Of Job Would Feel The Injustice Of The Accusation, Andrew Johns Father, C3h7cl Organic Or Inorganic, Harry And Louis Matching Tattoos, If You Haven T Already Synonym, Super écran Horaire Avril 2020, Wellsville Ohio Dirt Bike Riding,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *