exo chen daughter pictures

And the singer shared an adorable letter in which he told fans that he found a ‘blessing’ in the girl he wants to ‘spend the rest of my life with’ and their bundle of joy. Congratulations Kim Jongdae! "Chen had a daughter today," it read. – On April 29, 2020, he and his now-wife welcomed their first child together, a baby girl in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea. View All (27) In January of 2020, news broke from SM Entertainment that Chen was engaged, which was the first time that fans had even gotten word that he was in a relationship. The company released a statement via a letter to the public, and they only confirmed that Chen was marrying a "non-celebrity". Soompi translated the letter. ‘I’m really thankful for my members for genuinely congratulating me after hearing this news, and I deeply thank our fans for sending me so much undeserving love. "Chen has met someone precious to him and will be getting married. ‘To respect their families’ opinions, the wedding and everything related to it will be held privately, so we ask fans and reporters for their kind understanding. BTS share glimpse at new BE album and it sounds like another record breaker, BTS tease their new single Life Goes On from upcoming BE (Deluxe Edition) album, Stray Kids star Jeongin's Harley Quinn Halloween costume hailed 'cultural reset'. Because of how passionate some K-Pop fans are known to be about band members, many don't ever publicize their relationships. EXO's Chen has taken up online communities, news outlets, and SNS platforms by storm since back on January 13, when the star abruptly announced his … The K-pop … Since the letter, not much was known about his wedding or the rumors that he was soon to become a father. Back in January, EXO’s member announced that he is not only getting married to a rather precious person in his life, he is also expecting a child. I don’t know how to start this, and I’m very nervous. Congratulations are in order for EXO star Chen, who has become a father. EXO has been a top K-Pop group since its formation in 2012, and the band is known for mixing genres like pop, R&B, trap music, and hip-hop. SM Entertainment also denied that Chen would lose his spot in EXO as a result of his impending marriage. Chen (whose birth name is Kim Jong-dae) has been a member since the start, and he was just 20 when he become part of EXO. Bus Advertisements Demanding for Chen’s Removal From EXO Shut Down by the City of Siheung. I was worried and concerned about the situations that would arise as a result of this decision, but I had been discussing with the agency and our members because I wanted to announce the news at least a little bit earlier so I wouldn’t surprise you with the sudden news.

Powershell Split Pdf, State Amphibian Of Kansas, Pikmin Pc Emulator, Briggitte Bozzo La Rosa De Guadalupe, Matt Taibbi Height, Alejandro Fernández Girlfriend, Barley Lightfoot Belly, Soup Greens Shoprite, Complimentary Letter About Your Boss, Kenmore Elite Refrigerator Display Problems, How Long Does Internet Recovery Take Mac, Australian Citizenship Test Practice 2019, Kim Hyesoon Poems, Weapon Name Generator, Winesap Vs Honeycrisp, Argumentative Essay On Gender Inequality In Sports, Korean Bts Whatsapp Group Link, David Glass Attorney, Weeds Cast Josh, Elk Symbolism In Hannibal, Tweet Generator With Replies, Ninja Arashi 2, Cole Parmer Man City, Dogs For Sale Nh, Âロナ Á落ち着いたら ȋ語, Esme Name Meaning, Weather Fronts Interactive Game, Dottie Shameless Death, Felicia Horowitz Net Worth, Honda Shadow Groups, Yellowfin Boats 55, Vocabulaire Police Intervention, Klaus Meine Cia, Ford Fusion Turbo Kit, Willie Mays Health, Top 10 Strongest Tidal Currents In The World, Great Mandrake 5e, Ocsd Crime Log, Ferrari Special Colours, How To Use Amiibo Botw More Than Once, Delphinus 5f Map, Lucy Durack Family, Beet Leek Salad, Appalachian Caverns Vs Bristol Caverns, August And Everything After Book, 75 Grain 223 Bullets, Mark Gerardot Book, Kid Blink Louis Ballatt, I Forgot My Tiktok Password And Email And Phone Number, Closest Walmart To Island Park Idaho, Jones Harris Ruth Gordon, Wasteland 2 Edit Character Appearance, How Many Berghia Nudibranch Do I Need, Shaun Micallef Wife, Epic Reporting Workbench Tutorial, Nba Top 50 Tier Maker, Saltwater Stingrays For Sale, Bobby Hoying Family, 168 Hours Pdf, Islamic Birthday Wishes For Mother, Isuzu Npr Weight Class, Martin Baker Ejection Seat For Sale, Pokémon Ultra Soleil Rom Citra, Flashpoint No Games Found, Oceania Countries Quiz, How Did The Iranian Hostage Crisis Affect American Opinion Apex, Context Clues Climber, Polish Mustard Brands, Tina Mauldin Tamar Braxton, Crystle Lampitt Wikipedia, Is Toby Foster Married, How To Pin A Katydid, Paramo Clothing Sale Uk, Tlacuache O Tacuache, Vittoria Ceretti Wedding, Common Ancestor Of All Later Catarrhines, Breville Espresso Machine Repair, Csgo Igl Strat Book, Ghost Stream Movie Site, Programme Guinée Games, Carla Esparza Married, Stork Craft Crib Assembly Instructions, Barbi Benton House Colorado, Dna Of Dalraida, Nellie Oleson The First Karen Meme, Watch Greyhound Online, Why Do I Feel Disgusted When Someone Likes Me, Ktvu Anchor Woman,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *