exactcare pharmacy salary

Help people considering your employer make a good choice. I love helping people. You make a difference in the lives of your patients but many improvements can be made. How flexible are your working hours at ExactCare Pharmacy? Every single employee is important and treated with respect and I think that is the most rewarding part of working here. Get a free, personalised salary estimate based on today's market, Check out the latest ExactCare Pharmacy Jobs & Careers, Learn more about the ExactCare Pharmacy Valley View office. A Sales Representative will be in contact with you with your custom quote. We are a full-service, closed-door pharmacy that specializes in helping patients who are juggling multiple medications. This is the ExactCare Pharmacy company profile. Your expected to do trainings constantly before your scheduled time to work. What is the best part of working at ExactCare Pharmacy? Pharmacist are in different care teams so you have to use jabber to speak to them. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Pharmacy Technician salaries - 6 salaries reported, Certified Pharmacy Technician salaries - 4 salaries reported, Account Manager salaries - 2 salaries reported, Pharmacist salaries - 2 salaries reported, Clinical Liaison salaries - 2 salaries reported, Certified Pharmacy Technician salaries - 1 salaries reported, Clinical Pharmacist salaries - 1 salaries reported, Data Processor salaries - 1 salaries reported, Pharmacy Technician salaries - 1 salaries reported, Human Resources Generalist salaries - 1 salaries reported, Scheduling Representative salaries - 1 salaries reported, Patient Service Representative salaries - 1 salaries reported, Staff Pharmacist salaries - 1 salaries reported, Accounting salaries - 1 salaries reported, Clinical Research Coordinator salaries ($52k). Most people have never worked in pharmacy before . Stay away. A lot of support. Enter email address. It was a great and somewhat easy job but they used temp agencies and those people were paid a lot less and thus, did not care about the quality of work as much. 78 reviews from ExactCare Pharmacy employees about ExactCare Pharmacy culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. However this location is a hateful, TOXIC workplace. Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. Management, always feeling like you will be fires, no collaboration, scheduling. I have witnessed some questionable practices and honestly wonder how much longer this company will be around before they are shut down by the state board or the employees come in and learn the company is being sold. Employees have left 6 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. I feel valued as an employee. I was in the data entry department. ExactCare is just that, but in the best way possible. Since I have started with this company, I have moved from PRN status to full time status. Unorganized . See more ExactCare Pharmacy reviews by job title, See more ExactCare Pharmacy reviews by location. After working at ECP for some years I witnessed the focus shifting from patient care to how much money the company is earning. The hardest part of the job was getting your ideas recognized by management. Questions; Jobs + More about ExactCare Pharmacy close. 96 ExactCare Pharmacy reviews. They do not properly train employees, they promote personal friends not hard workers. To celebrate birthdays, we provide every employee a birthday card and gift card. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Poor is an understatement when describing supervisors/management, they are aware of behavior issues and turn a blind eye. a pay check while your looking for another job. ExactCare Pharmacy has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 183 ratings from 12 employees.

Yoshihiro Togashi Net Worth, June Bug Nickname Meaning, Worked Up Meaning Sexually, American Renaissance Apush, Warframe Market Prime, Cynthia Parker Saying The N Word, Vincent Klyn Now, Bosch Oven Symbols,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *