elite dangerous anaconda multipurpose build

That way I have an idea of why things are selected and combined in different ways. Press J to jump to the feed. I really think that Elite PVE ships are easy mode, Xeno ships are Med/normal mode, And PVP is hard mode. Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306. Regarding the docking computer, I'd like to keep it, unless there's another module that I would absolutely need. You must log in or register to reply here. I see you're using a lot of D rated modules to save mass, which is fine. keeping the goods cargo safe while travelling the trade enroute shipping line. All of these loadouts were designed with one of the four primary roles in mind: Combat, Exploration, Multipurpose, or Trade. To each their own though :), That interdict or is to high a class only need a 2 a at most. My goal is just to travel around, go mine this, go explore that, go farm this to unlock that, etc. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You want to stay close to 100% heat for increased dmg output while being amazingly tanky. I don't think I need weapons. After a while, I would like to make my first trip to Colonia. Wait until you're ready. :). I'll bookmark it and use it when I'll work with engineers. I have some unlocked engineers but... yeah... I’ve no clue why I’m going to them other than they -do something- for me. The Huge hardpoint on a conda is very awkwardly placed in my opinion, and I think it's one shared by quite a few other CMDRs. Compleatly A-spec them, Engeneer the hell out of them. If I downgrade should I upgrade anything else? The ship can also be upgraded with a docking bay. I still haven’t figured out what I’m doing in the game. Ships & Engineers Ship Builds & Load Outs Anaconda, The Melter. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306. :-/. This is helpful. The Conda is really a multi-role ship so it's not as combat focused as the Corvette but it's certainly capable enough for HazRES PVE. There goes 20mil and now you're Not a happy spaceman. Engineering can be quite complex especially with shielding as there are several different approaches to shielding fast regen resistance at one end and high capacity slow regen at the other neither is "wrong" they're just down to personal preferences. Part of the game. Elite Dangerous. I tend to use the auto docking time to focus on TV shows on my secondary screen, and docking manually can be really painful when you're such a bad pilot as I am. That means jack when you can't fly the ship well enough to hit your target. I reckon the big ships need two stage weapon arrays i.e. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EliteDangerous community. Here's my exploration Anaconda. Here's what I had in mind, but feel free to suggest something better (there surely is...) : https://s.orbis.zone/ym, Thanks in advance for your replies & fly safe. I don't really have a goal yet and I'd like to get a multi-purpose ship that I could fill with modules when I need them (no matter if I want to trade, explore a planet or transport passengers). Thread starter SkyB; Start date Feb 3, 2019; Tags melter the; SkyB. Play in open with them and PVP. I might use the fighter to travel around on a planet. The Conda is really a multi-role ship so it's not as combat focused as the Corvette but it's certainly capable enough for HazRES PVE. https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/anaconda?code=A0pktsFklndusxf57n7k0v0v0s0s23230404030303030404B0050505041Ofr2bm703031E24.Iw18ZXEA.EwRgDBldMS8gMxnilQ==.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.EweloBhBmcBYoFMCGBzANokICMF8hRFA&bn=Anaconda ICS Valiant B+MC, CB8EA75C-5F25-4A5B-B129-437817A69DE9.jpeg. that gives it out much more damage dealing while tanking. The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub! I can grade 5 an fsd. After transporting passengers around Robigo for a while, I can finally afford my Anaconda. On this page you can see all round multi-purpose Python build for the ship: Python. I tend to ask ‘why, though’ ALOT because I -want- to do more than just obey n copy, I want to -understand- what the modules and their numbers (the measurements) mean. All Discussions ... anaconda assault frigate build I figured out to build something out of it. At that point I was like OK I'm done, I'll head back to Jameson memorial, reoutfit to my combat gear.....Got ganked by a wing of CMDRs on the way, sigh. I’m a noob, still, and learn slowly. I'm sure you're already aware but a ship outfitted for multiple role won't be as good as one outfitted for a single role. The front of the ship generally blocks your view of your target when lining up the C4 which is annoying when you're trying to land a shot; but it's got good convergence for laser weapons. For combats, I plan on getting myself something like a Cobra and get some skill with it in the future. Personally I like to have multiple ships dedicated to different roles rather than one multipurpose, even when it meant dropping down to smaller ships, so for what it's worth you could have an A-rated FDL for combat and a dedicated trading Python for the amount you're spending on the conda with change left over for further outfitting or another ship (possibly asp for exploring). Any good CMDR will just park themselves behind you and....BOOM. This is my current setup for just about everything. Getting one (or more) of the big 3 is only a smart idea when you know how to use it. the Anaconda is a versatile ship that can carry large cargos and pack a heavy punch. My main concerns for this ship are:- Jump range (I didn't work with engineers yet, but I'll start very soon, to get a better FSD)- Multi-purpose (I don't want to be stuck with trading). Or a beam laser if you're set on having a fixed hardpoint. What would you add to this build if you were preparing for a 3 months long journey around the galaxy? Elite Dangerous. I'm running away from combats as I don't like it, I don't think I need any weapon on the ship. The pride of FauIcon deLacy's shipyards. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. MORE HULL POINTS! For a multi-role, I'd personally save the 7 slot for a cargo rack, and use a smaller scoop. The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub! burst laser, pulse laser and beam laser. Ive already outfitted my Anaconda out a little after about a year of owning it, because I get slaughtered in PvE combat and especially in PvP. I'd like an SRV hangar as well. What's not a concern is the price (I could get up to a billion by the end of the week if that's needed). You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. In that case, go for a D rated life support as well. Honest advise, stay with the Python or get a Krait MKII. You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I don't use my Anaconda for intensive PvE, let alone PvP, but I do have a. I have a PAXaconda to deliver stuff in Colonia, A ship builder, outfitting and comparison tool for Elite Dangerous. I'd like to do a round trip of the galaxy first (I have a few months of holidays ahead). Had two bad mining runs last night, forgot I wasn't combat fitted and took on another Conda (in a wing) in a haz res....nope. full of five array of missile racks. Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306. Your first engineering should be to get increased range on the FSD. I designed it to have many hats and take on whatever role I suddenly feel like without having to spend time on outfitting. — In-Game Description The Anaconda is a ship manufactured by Faulcon DeLacy. However, I think it might be a good idea to bring a fighter hangar onboard. The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub! You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo. You can just add or subtract modules depending on what you need but i feel like this is a pretty solid build, Thanks! Always use A rated for the best power efficiency. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Nobody wants a floppy little limp Anaconda. Combat: Exploration: Multipurpose : Trade: CS-50: ES-14: US-35: TM-155: CS-170: EM-155: US-180: TM-280: CS-230: EM-280: UM-350: TM-350: CM-150: UL-400: CM-250: UX-400: Some words of explanation are in order about the designation system used above. lasers for shield stripping and kinetic weapons for hull damage, so I'd suggest gimballed efficient beams on the 2 medium + 2 large hardpoints on the top of the hull and fill the rest with fixed MC or cannons. I tried to get something together, but as I said I'm really a beginner regarding outfits. X This site uses cookies to enhance the experience. I'm only playing PvE since I'm so bad at PvP (I might try to gain some skill with a smaller ship in the future). For more information see our privacy policy . :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EliteDangerous community. Finding non-engineered builds is quite difficult. Since I'm still considering myself as a beginner to the game, I'm seeking advices on the best way I could outfit this ship. 4A power plant + 5D life support + 6D fuel scoop + 7E cargo rack, as you recommanded. I would get rid of the docking computer. Do you have any other suggestion? I'm not sure yet if an Anaconda would be better than an Asp for this, so let's say that's just a possibility. I'd also upgrade the PP to A whenever you can, and consider throwing in an SCB and heat sink for increased durability in RES sites (but this will drop your cargo space and base shield value). So hardy is the Anaconda, some smaller navies use It In lieu of a frigate or light cruiser. Press J to jump to the feed. All good though, Ive done that to other CMDRs myself. all of weapons are on gimballe mode. Can y’all give a bit of a more detailed explanation, also? I usually add them as friends so I can return the favor at a later date. You're wasting a class 4 slot for nothing. You control your own spaceship in which you can participate in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, participate in bounty-hunting wanted ships, and even pirate other ships for their cargo.

Owl Babies Art, Scorpio Length In Feet, Fort Chiswell Rv Park, Bible Verse About God Providing For The Birds, Paradise Now Summary, Sole Fitness Sb900 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike, Mikisew Cree First Nation Band Number, Passengers Age Rating Uk, Hearthstone Reddit Brawl,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *