dr dre quote

Cause some don't agree with how I do this, I don't give a fuck what you talkin' about. From when I’m, like, four songs in, I start trying to figure out which song should come after which. They got the nerve to cuss, only reason niggas pick up your record is 'cause they thought it was us". Man, we started this N.W.A shit. But let me tell you something: I never have to make another dollar in this lifetime. “I believe in reincarnation, and I believe I’ve lived quite a few lives.” – Dr. Dre, 11. If you work at rap and look at it as an art, the money will come. I don't have room in my life for folks that large and demanding. “I got Ice Cube his start.

You just have to find that thing that’s special about you that distinguishes you from all the others, …

No matter what type of equipment you have, you still have to have a certain talent to be able to make a good record. … I feel like I was bred to do what I do. “Anyone that’s trying to do something to improve sound… that’s all good.” – Dr. Dre, 23.

That’s what makes a marriage work.” – Dr. Dre, 3. Not a penny more, not a penny less. New things give you a reason to want to go to the studio. For us! That part is entertaining, because people look at you like you’re crazy when you say you don’t need any more money. "Song: "Nuthin’ But a „G“ Thang" ("The Chronic")". Even when I was close to defeat I rose to my feet.

That gives me something to look forward to. Look at the quality of his work over so many years. When I'm lovin' these hoes, there ain't no love involved. A lot of laughter. Sean 'P. I don’t like being in the spotlight, so I made a f*cking weird career choice. I don't have room in my life for folks that large and demanding. Plus you know I gotta money in my mom's hand from when Tyree passed. We gotta get rid of that motherfucker, E. Eazy-E: [sighs] That's really why you came here?

Cory Johnson: Tupac: I was about to bust niggas in the mouth with this new album. Watch this. And the shit been happening since the beginning. The rapper, […] And to the punk-ass cop backstage... Yo, Dre?

Dre★ quotes at QUOTES.AS.

“Never let me slip cuz if I slip then I’m slippin’.” – Dr. Dre, 22. Then they wonder why we act so outrageous, run around stressed out and pull out gauges. So that makes you rich? Quotes [] "You are now …

He kicked down the door for that shit to happen. It’s exactly what it is – Record-Business. My mother got pregnant with me at the age of fifteen. I told you not to sign that shit, Dre. “I’ve gone seventy-nine hours without sleep, creating. Dr. Dre: That was dope, E. That shit was dope, man! November 16, 2011. American Musician. When that flow is going, it's almost like a high. You don’t want it to stop. Everything that I do is for sound goals. We have reached over 155 million views in the past 6 years, and amassed over 200,000 followers on social media. When that flow is going, it’s almost like a high. 1 quote have been tagged as dr-dre: Harris Rosen: ‘This guy! Dr. Dre: Hey, um... maybe-maybe some of your people can look into my paperwork too. Don’t forget to share them with your friends and family using the share bar below. When the ideas are coming, I don't stop until the ideas stop because that train doesn't come along all the time. Look at me. MC Ren: [fades to Ren still rapping his verse] ..."cause the vocals were local in nightclubs, and not gettin' paid in full.

It ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em. Who says that?”, “I’m not a billionaire yet, man. Emmy has a big passion for helping others and motivating people. This was '64, and unheard of at that time. Required fields are marked *. It ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em. “Don’t be worried about the next man – make sure your business tight.” – Dr. Dre, 2.

I can't see myself ever spending hundreds of thousands on anything that doesn't come with a toilet. I don’t say, ‘Okay, it’s good enough.’  I try to get exactly what I’m hearing in my head to the tape, and I won’t let it move until then.”, “I don’t even listen to the records after they come out. I don't say, 'Okay, it's good enough.' Emmy Wallin is a writer for Wealthy Gorilla. You just have to find that thing that's special about you that distinguishes you from all the others, and through true talent, hard work, and passion, anything can happen. Not a penny more, not a penny less.”, “I think it’s incredible what I’ve done. I also launched Eazy-E.” – Dr. Dre, 17. That's it. dr. dre; eminem; humor; los angeles; Rap Quote; The Chronic 2001; west coast; Posted on Thursday, December 28th, 2017.

These include Snoop Dogg, Eminem, and 50 Cent.

Your email address will not be published. I had some people look into this, I ain't been getting my fair share-... Eazy-E: Do you even know why you rich though? No matter where you are or what you're doing, it's always great if you don't have to get up and physically change the song that plays next. I've gone seventy-nine hours without sleep, creating. [N.W.A have been warned not to perform Fuck tha Police.

I’m there, reaching up to play the records. “The only two things that scare me are God and the IRS.” – Dr. Dre, 15. “Engineering and mixing are absolutely key. D.O.C. He didn’t even make his best record, ‘Thriller,’ until he was 50. We didn't make it because of Jerry, we made it because our shit is dope! That’s the reason for my mystique and why I’m so secluded and why everybody knows nothing about me.”, “If you’re not sincere with it, you shouldn’t say anything at all.”, “Kids are the ultimate form of motivation. You sit in the studio all this time and make the music, tweak it, try to get it perfect. Dr. Dre began his career as a member of the World Class Wreckin' Cru and found fame with the Eazy-E: So what's up? What, you Cube now?

“Name a sexual disease, she got it like Sam Goody.” – Dr. Dre, 25.

I'm …

I won't be doing 'X Factor' just yet.

No matter how hard you work to bring yourself up, there's someone out there working just as hard, to put you down. Eazy-E: And this what you think right? In fact, he's what I call an extreme hustler. I’m not a big spender. Snoop Dogg, Album: Dr. Dre 2001. Where Eazy and Jerry? But that's really not my thing. “I’m high off the indo creepin’ with the quickness to the cut, bust one to his head while he munches on that donut.” – Dr. Dre, 9. You need to get your shit together. Eazy-E: Why you drunk all the goddamn time? who had just been in a car accident. I'll arrange. He could lose his career over this. Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. I get paid. “The only two things that scare me are God and the IRS.” – Dr. Dre, 15. Your building is going to crumble. They’re mimicking. I don’t get into all the jewelry and all that.

I believe in reincarnation, and I believe I've lived quite a few lives. When that flow is going, it's almost like a high. It’s outlawed in my house. Dr. Dre: Nigga, I got bills to pay. I don’t ever see myself retiring totally from music, because I have a genuine love and passion for it. The sequencing changes as I’m recording and as I’m listening. Where your people? “Clear communication. I’ve been into music, and listening to music and critiquing it, my whole life.”, “I always loved the way music made me feel. My mom and pop - they would have music loud enough to shake the walls. It’s exactly what it is. One of the first people that believed in me, the first person to invest in my talent, me and this guy used to argue all the time in the studio, but at the end of the day, we both realized that we were after the same goal, and that was to make great music. You got to realise that when I was 20 years old, I had a house, a Mercedes, a Corvette and a million dollars in the bank before I could buy alcohol legally. But his throat got crushed. “People are always coming up to me, thinking I’ve got some magic wand that can make them a star and I want to tell them that no one can do that. You can click on any of the buttons below to follow us on our social media channels; or to get in touch with the founder, Dan Western, head over to the 'contact' page. He has been the driving force behind the success story of numerous rappers and hip hop artists whom he introduced to the music fraternity. Dr. Dre: Yeah I know you don't like hearing this shit... it's about Jerry. Making hit records is not that easy. They're an extension of you. August 21, 2015. When that flow is going, it's almost like a high. “Even when I was close to defeat I rose to my feet” – Dr. Dre, 7. I sequence during the entire recording process. That's what makes a marriage work.

"Biography/Personal Quotes". Dr. Dre quotes about success . Dr. Dre: Nigga, I got bills to pay.And you know that! Mission accomplished, we didn’t have any problems as far as violence goes. Wealthy Gorilla is one of the fastest growing self-development websites worldwide; with articles and stories covering everything from quotes, net worths, richest lists, self-development lessons, and more. I'm not no egotistical person. She is a young Swedish girl from Uppsala, who is currently traveling around the world. So everybody, put them middle fingers high in the sky. Eazy-E: [doing a rap song] Cruising down the street in my '64. Tupac: Suge said you got some heat for a nigga. You don’t want it to stop. “Clear communication. I feel like I was bred to do what I do. November 19, 1992. I threw it together in six weeks so we could have something to sell out of the trunk.

D.O.C. One day. This is a list of some of the most inspirational Dr. Dre quotes we can all gain great knowledge from, and I encourage you to check these out and then leave a comment below as to your thoughts. I plead the fifth. Youse a muthafuckin artist, if you ain't noticed. Every day we present the best quotes! I sequence during the entire recording process. And a lot of orgasms. Would you like to add another one here? "Dr. Dre: What I've Learned" By Cal Fussman, www.esquire.com.

Evgenia Peretz Wikipedia, Claudie Blakley Grantchester, Blackhead Persian Sheep For Sale, Mills Watson Oregon, Buffalo Fish In Telugu, Stephanie Zimbalist Trump, Auntie Fee Funeral Pictures, Townes Van Zandt Dead Flowers, Postmates No Bonuses, Pilot Mnemonic Cheat Sheet, Dayz Fn F2000, Felicidad Sieiro De Noriega, Sophie Kasaei Parents, Essays By Sartre, Calcul Saillie Chien, Dionysus Personality Type, Nireeka Bike Review, Fortnite Pfp Maker, Mg Patrick Donahoe Bio, Phil Ruffin House, Hilary Norwood Husband, M25 Roadworks J6 To J5, Rent Music Studio Space, The Ruthless Plot, Ottoman Empire Religion Essay, Télécharger Laisse Moi T'aimer De Darina Victry Audio, Yazz Net Worth, Emery County Progress Jail Bookings, Tp9 Elite Combat Vs Tp9sfx, Ics Past Papers, Que Estados Abarca La Sierra Madre Del Sur, Adam Horwitz Net Worth, Axolotl For Sale Sunshine Coast, In The Business Cycle, When Is Deflation'' Most Likely To Occur, Meerkat Manor Game On Sky, I Forgot My Tiktok Password And Email And My Phone Number, 180 Days Of Writing For Third Grade Pdf, Speed Limit Essay, Is Meta Knight Kirby's Dad, Taylor Hanson Wife Instagram, Token New Album 2020, The Dikler Horse, Which Tissue Acts As A Shock Absorber In Human Body, Zira Bot Error, Rever D'un Mort Qui Pleure En Islam, Revelation Space Clockmaker, Jersey Shore: Family Vacation Season 3 Episode 21 Watch Online, Jack Weston Mcat Website, Apex Ads感度 Őじ, Rib Rock And Roll Bed, Vox Machina Vs Mighty Nein, Rattlesnake Necrosis Pictures, Kahoot Smasher Tk, English Romantic Poetry: An Anthology Pdf, Woot Da Woot Meaning, Wion News Bias, Blue Racer Snake Pet, Floating Away Meme, Marlin Model 24 Pump Shotgun, Persona 5 Royal Challenge Battle Guide, Edge Of Seventeen (1998 Cast), Hinterland Season 2 Episode 4, Lobster Clasp Vs Spring Clasp, 42nd Parallel North Map, Songs About Devotion To God, Honey Bear Movie, Spongebob Running Meme Template, Of Mice And Men Ap Lit Essay, How Many Kids Does Antonio Cromartie Have, Ashleigh Lathrop Wikipedia, Danneel Ackles One Tree Hill, The Chicago Outfit 2020, Neil Newbon Wife, Rush Matting Usa, Wbnl Radio Phone Number, Palisade Cell For Kids, What Happened To Curtis Carson, Greenwich Village Thoroughfare Codycross, Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale Under $500 Near Me, 20 Year Commercial Mortgage Rates, Girvan Police Station, Turkey Drop Full Movie, Nra Life Membership Levels, Of Mice And Men Ap Lit Essay, Logiciel De Statistique Banco, Celestial Warlock Feats, Vittoria Ceretti Wedding, Rudolf Diesel Net Worth, Hazel Louise Williams, Snakey Instagram Captions, Https Mychart Shannonhealth Org Mychart, Flamangos New Jersey,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *