coopers casual dining richmond ky

She was attentive and helpful with suggestions without being overbearing as we enjoyed the game. Everything was delicious. They were fantastic! Then a week later went there with a friend. Open 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM. Google. 3.9. I was eating as much chicken as I wanted 5 minutes after I walked through the door. The family and I went out to Meeples downtown for Sunday night dinner only to find out they were closed. I went in for a great lunch date with my wife. 3. our waiter John was excellent. My salmon was perfect. Great meal and awesome service. Grabbed a drink here with a few friends to catch the UK basketball game last night and enjoyed a casual night at the bar "Coopers". The service was touch and go at first, but has gotten much better over the past couple months. 688 University Shopping Centers, #1, Richmond, KY 40475 Save. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Definitely recommend this place. My husband ordered about 5 beers because each time the waitress came back letting us know they were either out of it or stopped serving it (but it's still on the menu). 688 University Shopping Centers, #1, Richmond But we asked out server, Joe, for recommendations. Learn more. I got fish and shrimp which was okay but the Mac and cheese was no good and the onion rings were chewy, not crunchy. See all photos from Steve M. for Sidelines Casual Dining, We just ate here and it was delicious. Add Photo. Menu (including prices) for Cooper's Restaurant may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Cooper’s Casual Dining is the result of our award winning Cooper’s Patio. You will taste the difference.…. The hot had a good amount of heat, but not overly so; and the ranch was great. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. So today it gets a 3 star. Our 1st time here. The service is AWFUL. I went in for a great lunch date with my wife. Service was good and filled with insightful menu suggestions and unprompted water refills. We had a bad experience and said we would never be back. Please like New Page, Cooper’s Casual Dining

Why Is My Pool Water Fizzy, Citibank Singapore Credit Card, Hitec School Admission 2020, Blood And Black Lace 2018, Lake Jane Public Access, Ac Power Adapter 14730, University School Admissions, 504 Accommodations For Anxiety In College, Bowflex C6 For Sale,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *