confidence fitness 2 in 1 elliptical computer replacement

There was a problem completing your request. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Improve your own quality home gym with this PowerTrain 2-in-1 Elliptical Cross Trainer and Exercise Bike. Maximum product dimensions 23.5" (width across moving handlebars) x 57" (height from floor to top of fixed handlebars) 45.5" (length from back of machine to moving handlebar in forward most position). and we have not verified it. Your feet move in a natural elliptical motion, providing a no-impact workout for less stress on the joints. Then one day, my son who weighs around 120 lbs, stepped up on the machine and the left pedal snapped, breaking off where it is attached by the bolts. I added a video of how it sounds. Size of box on arrival : 39" x 9" x 26". There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. There's a problem loading this menu right now. An absolute bargain and easy to use. Needs a redesign regarding that. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You coul... d also completely shatter yourself, the man of the house was very impressed at the full body workout one can achieve. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Searches on the internet for replacement parts for this brand of equipment turned up empty. New Model - Get in shape now in the comfort of your own home with Confidence! 3 different parts broke. I use it while watching tv and it's amazing how much you can do without noticing ! Body Rider Elliptical Trainer and Exercise Bike with Seat and Easy Computer / Dual Trainer 2 in 1 Cardio Home Office Fitness Workout Machine BRD2000 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,722 $193.03 The seat does not go any forward so my back hurts when i use it. I purchased the 2 in 1 Elliptical Trainer & Bike and it took forever to put together and worked fine for 1 week, the next week the wheel started rubbing against the plastic casing and making an awful thundering squeal which is annoying when you want to work out after the kids have gone to bed as I do, could not rectify the problem and this part was already assembled in the box, next thing the wheel stops turning and there is a loud clanking noise, at which point I am contacting the company I purchased it from and returning it to them, waste of money and time! It's the right size for a condo living. I'm thoroughly impressed. :-), Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2015. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Provides a total body, low-impact and cardiovascular workout on legs, hips, buttocks, arms and shoulders. Its noisier than i thought and if your shorter than 5ft 2 its hard to use it sitting down. Do you see a mistake? Combining both an exercise bike and an elliptical cross trainer, you get the benefit of 2 in the space and cost of 1! (Page 45) Use our diagrams and parts lists to locate the right part for your treadmill, elliptical, or strength machine. Get in shape now in the comfort of your own home with the latest in fitness technology! The mechanism for increasing/decreasing resistance is very old-school, but it all technically works and is has a small footprint. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Butt Lifter Shapewear and Hips... Colour: BlackSize: L-XL Waist Trainer â?? My only concern is that I don't know if the calorie counts are right compared to the fitness app I use. Gives a good burn. Horrible machine, sending back and I bought a different one through Haynedle. Product specifications are obtained from merchants or third parties and although we make every effort to present accurate information, MyShopping is not responsible for inaccuracies. Overall a great product that my husband and children all enjoy using. Yes, this product will adjust to a person that is 5 feet tall. Though the elliptical aspect wasn't quite comfortable with my 6' frame, and the handles charging at me continuously as I rode was annoying, I liked the bike. I have owned this elliptical for 9 months and it finally broke (a third time) where I will not use it anymore. 4 function on board computer (Time, Speed, Distance and Calories). Quick Overview: First on this review list is the Confidence Elliptical Cross Trainer with the Computer included which has the ability to provide a total body, low-impact, cardiovascular workout and has one of the lowest price points that I have come across when compared against several other brands. Though I am quite short it shouldn't be that hard, so it was only ever used as a cross trainer. It looks good though but makes a horrible chain pulling sound every time you go around so can be annoying for people around you. I bought this machine because it was cheap and I wasn't sure I would use an elliptical enough to justify buying a more expensive one. Would defintly recomend the product to anyone.product description was very accurate.assembly instructions were not that great. People have commented on how i'm changing shape (to a much sleeker and muscled one). If your serious spend a few hundred dollars more and get a quality machine. I'm keeping it, but honestly only because the return sounds like too much of a hassle. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Tracks your time, speed, distance, and calories while working out, Measures 34 inches long by 24 inches wide by 60 inches tall, All necessary tools for easy home assembly are included, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. At least I'll break a sweat hauling it to the dumpster and kicking myself in the rear over wasting my money. The assembly manual is not that useful. ?- FUN push up stands bars with resistance... Colour: 9 in 1 + Hand Trainer ð? I purchased this item about a month ago. Confidence Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainer, Elliptical trainer designed for low-impact cardiovascular workouts, Ideal for event training, rehabilitation, and traditional cardio fitness, Footpads move in natural elliptical motion for low impact, Adjustable resistance dial; pair of arm poles for upper body work, Measures 34 x 60 x 24 inches (W x H x D); weighs 60 pounds, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. but regardless of all this, i still went ahead and bought this machine. It was a bit of a bugger to put together aswell as instructions were not good. . the assembly took me about 3 1/2 hours (mainly because i am absolutely HORRIBLE at putting things together and i had absolutely no idea what i was looking at and partly because the manual wasn't too much help) and i'll admit i got a better workout putting this thing together than i ever did this whole week. So the bike part of this machine is almost null. The computer is very useful, you can have it cycle through Time, Distance, Speed, Calories Burned etc, or set it on just one, then look through the results - I clear it every day, but you could keep a weekly or even lifetime tally. If your serious spend a few hundred dollars more and get a quality machine.Did what irt was supposed to.Noisey, No spares available anywhere. Buy direct from the factory and save! Confidence Fitness 2-in-1 Elliptical Computer Replacement. Manufacturers, Also the seat could be a bit more comfortable, especially since I am shorter than average so I'm already not sitting on it all the way back. The directions could have been a little more clear, but they get the job done and it didn't take us more than an hour to put together. I assembled the product in less than an hour, and it was for the most part easy. It's great for the middle of winter when it's unsafe to run due to ice. It is rather noisy but I still got a good workout from the confidence fitness 2 in 1. i like how you could go from cycling to elliptical training on the machine. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. So although the bike itself looks nice I would still not know what the quality of it truly is as it can missing 3 of the four spring washers for proper assembly and with one of the foot pedals already broken. But I remembered that people are hard to please sometimes for no good reason! The machine itself is rickety. Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Machine w/Device Holder, Programmable Monitor and Heart Rate Monitoring, 330 LB Max Weight - SF-E3912, Silver, Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical Machine Cross Trainer with 8 Level Resistance and Digital Monitor, Doufit Elliptical Machine for Home Use, EM-01 Portable Elliptical Trainer for Home Gym Aerobic Exercise, Cardio Fitness Equipment with LCD Monitor and Adjustable Magnetic Resistance, Exerpeutic Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical with optional Bluetooth App Tracking, Body Rider Elliptical Trainer and Exercise Bike with Seat and Easy Computer / Dual Trainer 2 in 1 Cardio Home Office Fitness Workout Machine BRD2000, Plasma Fit Elliptical Machine Cross Trainer 2 in 1 Exercise Bike Cardio Fitness Home Gym Equipment. It was great at first, then In the 2nd week it became very loud, squeaky, and the front "wheel" started to get very loose and wobbly and was worse when standing. RHYTHM FUNâ? I have tried finding the same size nuts in hardware stores but I can not get the exact size. Please try your search again later. See the Best Elliptical Trainers in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. 1 x 2 in 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer including bolts and instruction manual. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Seat Post Clamp For Carbon Frame, 1 1/2 Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe, Lake Homes For Sale Merrimac, Wi, Labradors For Sale, Find Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Cars For Sale, How Much Is My Book Worth Scan, Ipswich Waterfront Flats For Sale, Bfb Pencil And Match, 1979 Ford F250 4x4 For Sale Texas, Mahindra Thar 2020 360 View Carwale, Sunset Beach Park Twin Lakes Wi, Utah Lakes Algae Bloom 2020,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *